Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

The Whore of Babylon and Willy Brown got her to swallow his Man Essence.

The Whore of Babylon is Israel. Try reading the Bible.

The Angel said that he will tell us the mystery of the Woman (Rev 17:7, 18). In fact, the whole book of Revelation gives us clues, so we will start our investigation there. Once we have the internal clues the external evidence shouldn't be too hard to find...
The Woman is called "Sodom" and "Egypt" and "Babylon" (Revelation 11:8; 17:5, 14:8, 18:10, 21).
The Woman is located where Jesus was crucified (Revelation 11:8).
The Woman's dwelling place becomes a River of Blood (Revelation 14:20).
The Woman is Split into 3 Divisions (Revelation 16:19).
The Woman "sits on many waters" (Revelation 17:1) and these "waters" are diverse peoples (Revelation 17:15).
The Woman has fornicated with the Heathen World against God (Revelation 17:2, 18:3, 18:9).
The Woman is born along on a Beast (Revelation 17:3).
The Woman is the Mother of all Whores and Abominable Atrocities (Revelation 17:5).
The Woman is Drunk on the Blood of O.T.
& N.T. Saints (Revelation 17:6, 18:24, 18:20).
The Woman is responsible for the death of the Prophets and Apostles (Revelation 17:6, 18:20, 18:24).
The Woman sits on 7 Mountains (Revelation 17:9).

continued

The Whore of Babylon is Israel. Try reading the Bible.

The Angel said that he will tell us the mystery of the Woman (Rev 17:7, 18). In fact, the whole book of Revelation gives us clues, so we will start our investigation there. Once we have the internal clues the external evidence shouldn't be too hard to find...
The Woman is called "Sodom" and "Egypt" and "Babylon" (Revelation 11:8; 17:5, 14:8, 18:10, 21).
The Woman is located where Jesus was crucified (Revelation 11:8).
The Woman's dwelling place becomes a River of Blood (Revelation 14:20).
The Woman is Split into 3 Divisions (Revelation 16:19).
The Woman "sits on many waters" (Revelation 17:1) and these "waters" are diverse peoples (Revelation 17:15).
The Woman has fornicated with the Heathen World against God (Revelation 17:2, 18:3, 18:9).
The Woman is born along on a Beast (Revelation 17:3).
The Woman is the Mother of all Whores and Abominable Atrocities (Revelation 17:5).
The Woman is Drunk on the Blood of O.T.
& N.T. Saints (Revelation 17:6, 18:24, 18:20).
The Woman is responsible for the death of the Prophets and Apostles (Revelation 17:6, 18:20, 18:24).
The Woman sits on 7 Mountains (Revelation 17:9).

continued

Most of those things could apply to the Kamala Ho.

Maybe we should call her the Whore of Oakland.

Regardless of what we call the filthy bitch she is an abomination to this country.

Regardless of what we call the filthy bitch she is an abomination to this country.

Your ignorance is a very sad thing. The Whore of Babylon is Israel.

This is idiocy.. Israel is the woman in Revelation 17:4.. Read the whole Bible. Israel is called the harlot for whoring after false gods.

Jerusalem has 7 hills and is the Sodom where Christ was crucified.
quite a stretch----but then again there are idiots who insist
that the rapist pig of mecca is PRE ORDAINED in the OT too

You must follow the prophet Hal Lindsey.

He and Scofield seem to have "triggered" you. For a Non Christian you seem to have A LOT of "opinions" on the subject. Sorry, I accept the Bible as the living/inspired Word of God that is applicable the world today. You? Not so much.

quite a stretch----but then again there are idiots who insist
that the rapist pig of mecca is PRE ORDAINED in the OT too

Haven't you read the Bible, rosie? All the old prophets scolded Israel for her falling away and whoring after false gods. Doesn't have anything to do with Mecca or Islam. Neither was around.

Hosea 4:15 Though you prostitute yourself, O Israel, may ...
Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth. New King James …

Last edited:
He and Scofield seem to have "triggered" you. For a Non Christian you seem to have A LOT of "opinions" on the subject. Sorry, I accept the Bible as the living/inspired Word of God that is applicable the world today. You? Not so much.

Oh I am a Christian just not a fundamentalist or futurist. Education helps.

The Harlot of the Revelation was Israel in their last manifestation of apostasy against God’s Son and His Church It was Israel who had killed the prophets of old. …

Oh I am a Christian just not a fundamentalist or futurist. Education helps.

Sorry hun, you aren't. at least not in the sense that you actually believe what the Bible says. Christians do not get to "choose" what parts of the they will believe and what parts they won't. I would guess you think satan is an allegory.

Sorry hun, you aren't. at least not in the sense that you actually believe what the Bible says. Christians do not get to "choose" what parts of the they will believe and what parts they won't. I would guess you think satan is an allegory.

You are following Scofield not the Bible.

You are following Scofield not the Bible.

Nope, I am following the Bible. Do you actually think that using Scofield like you use Rump is an effective deflection? Satan is an allegory, correct? It will not hurt to answer the question.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Any word in the bible about a sexual pervert and thief who lusts after his daughter?

Nope, I am following the Bible. Do you actually think that using Scofield like you use Rump is an effective deflection? Satan is an allegory, correct? It will not hurt to answer the question.

I can answer your question better if you tell me what church you attend. Scofield was a convicted felon who promoted Christian Zionism for Samuel Untermyer.. Its the Bible of Dominonists and Dispensationalists. Its about futurism .. Its the source for the Rapture ready crowd who think Russia is Gog and Magog and Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon.

They couldn't fool you if you had an education.

poetry------lets do JABBERWOCKY now
Haven't you read the Bible, rosie? All the old prophets scolded Israel for her falling away and whoring after false gods. Doesn't have anything to do with Mecca or Islam. Neither was around.

Hosea 4:15 Though you prostitute yourself, O Israel, may ...
Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth. New King James …
don't you know ANYTHING Surada ? Hosea was married
to a prostitute and used the concept in his poetry INCESSANTLY.
POETICALLY he was INSPIRED to marry the whore. AS to the rapist pig in the OT----the khutbah jumaat feces flings
allude to the silly concept INCESSANTLY

I can answer your question better if you tell me what church you attend. Scofield was a convicted felon who promoted Christian Zionism for Samuel Untermyer.. Its the Bible of Dominonists and Dispensationalists. Its about futurism .. Its the source for the Rapture ready crowd who think Russia is Gog and Magog and Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon.

They couldn't fool you if you had an education.

Too funny, why don't you answer the question? What are you afraid of? Is Satan an allegory? I don't follow "Scofield", I don't follow "Lindsey", I am neither a "dispensationalist" or a "Dominionist". I asked a very simple question, please answer it.

poetry------lets do JABBERWOCKY now

don't you know ANYTHING Surada ? Hosea was married
to a prostitute and used the concept in his poetry INCESSANTLY.
POETICALLY he was INSPIRED to marry the whore. AS to the rapist pig in the OT----the khutbah jumaat feces flings
allude to the silly concept INCESSANTLY

Take it easy .. ALL the old time prophets called Israel the harlot.
You do know that I didn't write the Old Testament.

Too funny, why don't you answer the question? What are you afraid of? Is Satan an allegory? I don't follow "Scofield", I don't follow "Lindsey", I am neither a "dispensationalist" or a "Dominionist". I asked a very simple question, please answer it.

I don't believe in the concept of Satan or demons as they are taught by fundamentalist Christians.

Most of the epic Bible stories are teaching narratives .. didactic literature... NOT history. They illustrate a truth.. they are NOT the truth.

Take it easy .. ALL the old time prophets called Israel the harlot.
You do know that I didn't write the Old Testament.
REALLY? ALL of them? Imagine what they would have called
you or the rapist pig

surada seems to imagine that "JOHN" of the book of revulsions
was an old testament prophet.......???

Forum List

Back