Kamala Harris Has the Lowest Approval Rating of a First Year VP in Over 30 Years. Wow.

Yep. I guess not even Dims like Kamala. Go figure, right? The only first year VP with a lower approval rating was Al Gore back in 1993. When you're competing with Al Gore for least popular you know you've hit rock bottom.

Key Quote: "In the latest survey, pollster Bill McInturff pointed out her low positive rating, at 37%, and tweeted this morning, “VP Harris has lowest feeling thermometer of any first year VP going back to Gore in 1993 with an unprecedented ‘very negative’ rating on @NBCNews survey tracking.”

The survey put her positive rating below former Vice Presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence."

Is this who the Dims are counting on once Biden is shown the door? Discuss.

I'd bet that Biden, being a decent human being and not a psychopath like Trump, wouldn't try to have Harris assassinated like Trump tried to do with Pence.

I'd bet that Biden, being a decent human being and not a psychopath like Trump, wouldn't try to have Harris assassinated like Trump tried to do with Pence.

When did Trump try to do that? Link please.

Yeah, that decent human being has the blood on his hands of 12 military personnel in Afghanistan, not to mention all those being tortured and killed that helped us along the way. That decent human being is allowing tens of thousands of infected illegals into this country every month and busing or flying them coast to coast to get Americans sick or killed.

President Harris....it is the will of the people.

Joe cannot serve. It is CA MAL LUH time.

Yep. I guess not even Dims like Kamala. Go figure, right? The only first year VP with a lower approval rating was Al Gore back in 1993. When you're competing with Al Gore for least popular you know you've hit rock bottom.

Key Quote: "In the latest survey, pollster Bill McInturff pointed out her low positive rating, at 37%, and tweeted this morning, “VP Harris has lowest feeling thermometer of any first year VP going back to Gore in 1993 with an unprecedented ‘very negative’ rating on @NBCNews survey tracking.”

The survey put her positive rating below former Vice Presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence."

Kamala's approval rating is lower than Dan Quayle's. LOL!

I am sure you think you can do better.
On my worst day...

You'd see pictures of me on the border sending everybody back to Mexico while we decide who gets in and who does not and who is healthy and who is not.

You'd see me not cackling every time I was addressed.

You would see me insisting that everybody who needs to get out of Afghanistan was out, with our dogs and equipment. I would have left our bases in ruins.

You would not see me campaigning for a Gov. in California while my soldiers were dying in Afghanistan.

How am I doing so far?

Wow what a brainless goof the propaganda has produced. Does the wind blowing through your giant ears bother you??

Kamala Harris was at the bottom of the pile among Democrat Presidential hopefuls in 2019 when she was calling the top lead, Joe Biden, a racist and a rapist. Incredibly (sarcasm), she emerged as the VP pick. The reality is that Harris cannot lead and feels entitled to get respect as a leader. Her constant mantra - “Let me be clear” does little if anything to demonstrate clarity of thought. This does however expose her insecurity and her avoidance of accountability.

Harris' poll numbers are now higher than Biden's.....

Bwuhahahahahaha!

FHbSaB5VEAI6dGZ

Forum List

Back