Kamala Harris Has the Lowest Approval Rating of a First Year VP in Over 30 Years. Wow.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Yep. I guess not even Dims like Kamala. Go figure, right? The only first year VP with a lower approval rating was Al Gore back in 1993. When you're competing with Al Gore for least popular you know you've hit rock bottom.

Key Quote: "In the latest survey, pollster Bill McInturff pointed out her low positive rating, at 37%, and tweeted this morning, “VP Harris has lowest feeling thermometer of any first year VP going back to Gore in 1993 with an unprecedented ‘very negative’ rating on @NBCNews survey tracking.”

The survey put her positive rating below former Vice Presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence."

Is this who the Dims are counting on once Biden is shown the door? Discuss.

Yep. I guess not even Dims like Kamala. Go figure, right? The only first year VP with a lower approval rating was Al Gore back in 1993. When you're competing with Al Gore for least popular you know you've hit rock bottom.

Key Quote: "In the latest survey, pollster Bill McInturff pointed out her low positive rating, at 37%, and tweeted this morning, “VP Harris has lowest feeling thermometer of any first year VP going back to Gore in 1993 with an unprecedented ‘very negative’ rating on @NBCNews survey tracking.”

The survey put her positive rating below former Vice Presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence."

She needs to get in touch with the polling agencies and just set up a few really powerhouse blow jobs....I mean that's how she got where she is already... Her numbers will turn around like crazy!

JO

NBC probably talked to libturds only to get 37%. I bet it is 20

Spiro T. Agnew is happy again.

She's not pence, thank Goddess.
She is a disgrace to our country
1623589306092.png

Forum List

Back