Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

I don't believe in the concept of Satan or demons as they are taught by fundamentalist Christians.

Most of the epic Bible stories are teaching narratives .. didactic literature... NOT history. They illustrate a truth.. they are NOT the truth.

No, they are truth. You aren't a Christian at all. What you just revealed is that you don't view Jesus as being real either. It's ok, you are welcome to your own beliefs.

No, they are truth. You aren't a Christian at all. What you just revealed is that you don't view Jesus as being real either. It's ok, you are welcome to your own beliefs.

The Bible is made up of poems, stories and law.. borrowed from the Ugarit, Dilmun, Sumer and Egypt.. from the Code of Hammurabi to Gilgamesh.

It is didactic literature, simpleton.

The Bible is made up of poems, stories and law.. borrowed from the Ugarit, Dilmun, Sumer and Egypt.. from the Code of Hammurabi to Gilgamesh.

It is didactic literature, simpleton.

Of course it, just ask you. You are fully entitled to your own interpretation. You aren't going to be happy in the end, but that's your right.

John of Patmos was a Jew.. All the OT prophets rebuked Israel's harlotry.
ALL? what made the person who called himself "john" a
prophet? how about the other john------the guy who was
obsessed with toveling? and where was tovel man FROM?
It could be that tovel man called the guy called jesus a pimp---
but I missed it. He seemed to have something on Herod. Did
he mention Muhummad? For the record----I refuse to believe
mary magdalena was jesus's whore

Of course it, just ask you. You are fully entitled to your own interpretation. You aren't going to be happy in the end, but that's your right.

The truth is even bigger and more amazing than the Bible stories..

There is truly nothing you can teach me. Snark seems to be your go to self defense mechanism.

You're awfully sensitive.. Sounds like you can dish it out but you can't take it. What you you think the message is in these stories?

ALL? what made the person who called himself "john" a
prophet? how about the other john------the guy who was
obsessed with toveling? and where was tovel man FROM?
It could be that tovel man called the guy called jesus a pimp---
but I missed it. He seemed to have something on Herod. Did

he mention Muhummad? For the record----I refuse to believe
mary magdalena was jesus's whore

Muhammed wasn't even born yet. Why do you think the Magdala was Jesus' whore? Who teaches that one?

Jesus was a very REAL pharisee jew.......in fact, kinda typical..........the
kind the Romans loved to hate. Like john, tovel man, he was
distantly related to meshumad antipas. Lots of family dysfunction
there.

You're awfully sensitive.. Sounds like you can dish it out but you can't take it. What you you think the message is in these stories?

Too funny, honey you're the one who resorts to snark when cornered not me. It is you that is the defensive one here. In order for anyone to have a logical platform to debate on there must be some common ground. I would be basing what I say on the fact that the Bible is real, it is true, and that the characters therein are also real. That is something you have already discarded. My Jesus is alive and sitting at the right hand of the Father in the throne room. You? In your mind you are a goddess trying to perfect yourself.

Forum List

Back