Kamala Harris flipping on campaign promise to decriminalize marijuana ?

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.
I do not believe that any state has the right to inhibit the peoples right to self medicate with natural substances. With that said I do agree with you that continual use of any mind altering substance kills neurons. Yet so does colloidal silver which has its place for disinfection and certain applications for killing viruses and bacterial infections. BTW, I do not use drugs or alcohol regularly either but I do believe in natural methods verses big pharma for treating many ailments and alcohol makes great herbal tinctures and if I should decide to use cannabis oil to relieve pain or any other use I deem fit for myself in my own home I believe I should have that right. God did not give you the right to dictate how I should care for the temple he put me in charge of taking care of.

Great points

Great wrong use of the word "great".

and the only thing I have to add to that is -Big Pharma don't want a world of healthy people or they would lose their enormous business based on fraud.

What's hopefully not true but possible. So you need independent control instances.

So somebody who can't use English correctly

Correctly?

is saying how to use the word great? :auiqs.jpg:

Nice Japanese emoji.

Where is your comma grammar Nazi? :D

I hope you know that you are in danger now to go to hell for this absolutelly wrong use of the word "Nazi", Englishman. I don't care for any excuse - but perhaps you should ask your father in heaven to forgive you and to promise him not to use alcohol and drugs for six month now. After six month without alcohol and drugs your mind is perhaps clear enough to understand what I said here and what this means in reality.
Just exactly when did you get to decide when someone finds hell or heaven? ...

Counterquestion: Who many brain cells do you own? Suggestion: Use them!

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.
I do not believe that any state has the right to inhibit the peoples right to self medicate with natural substances. With that said I do agree with you that continual use of any mind altering substance kills neurons. Yet so does colloidal silver which has its place for disinfection and certain applications for killing viruses and bacterial infections. BTW, I do not use drugs or alcohol regularly either but I do believe in natural methods verses big pharma for treating many ailments and alcohol makes great herbal tinctures and if I should decide to use cannabis oil to relieve pain or any other use I deem fit for myself in my own home I believe I should have that right. God did not give you the right to dictate how I should care for the temple he put me in charge of taking care of.

Great points

and the only thing I have to add to that is -Big Pharma don't want a world of healthy people or they would lose their enormous business based on fraud.

What's hopefully not true but possible. So you need independent control instances.

Correctly?

Nice Japanese emoji.

I hope you know that you are in danger now to go to hell for this absolutelly wrong use of the word "Nazi", Englishman. I don't care for any excuse - but perhaps you should ask your father in heaven to forgive you and to promise him not to use alcohol and drugs for six month now. After six month without alcohol and drugs your mind is perhaps clear enough to understand what I said here and what this means in reality.

You are the one lacking here and apparently you are too blind to see that. Again who made you the determiner of another person's fate? Are you above scripture?

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

Does Vice President Kamala Harris still support legalizing marijuana? According to a short passage buried in a new Bloomberg report about efforts to appoint a new top White House drug policy official, the answer seems to be no.

Harris, who sponsored a comprehensive Senate bill to end federal cannabis prohibition in 2019, has now reportedly adopted the same position as President Joe Biden, who opposes legalization, the outlet reported on Monday.

Hmm...I wasn't aware that a sitting vice-president (even though a communist) could pass any legislation........she'll wait until dementia Joe is carted off to the happy house and THEN she will decree it legal.

I do not believe

Alcohol and drugs have nothing to do with "believe". They are a cruel fact in many destroyed lifes. The history of violence is in general also an history of alcohol and drugs.

that any state has the right to inhibit the peoples right to self medicate with natural substances.

What a bullshit. Drug addicts are dangerous. One key word in this context is for example drug-related crimes or acquisitive crimes.

With that said I do agree with you that continual use of any mind altering substance kills neurons.

Drugs and alcohol destroy brains and cause psychiatric deseases in masses. One of the "taboo-themes" (because of the wrong political decision to try to see in unborn human beings no human beings at all) is for example the foetal alcohol syndrome, which steals a fair chance for everyone.

Yet so does colloidal silver which has its place for disinfection and certain applications for killing viruses and bacterial infections.

And not to fortget that a knife, which you use to smear butter on a bread, is also able to kill human beings. Or with other words: Is no bullshity argument stupid enough to fight for the freedom of drugs users to use alcohol and/or drugs instead to fight for the freedom of all people, who could become drug addicts, never to be forced to use alcohol or drugs?

BTW, I do not use drugs or alcohol

So I - never.

regularly either

¿Regularly either?

but I do believe in natural methods verses big pharma for treating many ailments and alcohol makes great herbal tinctures and if I should decide to use cannabis oil to relieve pain or any other use I deem fit for myself in my own home I believe I should have that right.

I never argued against any medicine, which helps. But this is absolutelly not any reality in case of the use of alcohol and drugs - and also not reality in case of a wrong medicamentation.

¿God?

did not give you the right to dictate how I should care for the temple he put me in charge of taking care of.

You made me indeed angry now. How is someone, who believes in god, able to say such a stupid nonsense? God is no drug. God is truth.

If you knew truth you would know that God created us to be free from the likes of big pharma (magicians and sorcerers) and their bought and paid for governments who desire to enslave mankind for its own profits and continuation. God also created the natural for each of us can find the natural way to life. When you start legislative proceedures to protect me from myself or just because others cannot control themselves when it comes to drug and alcohol abuse you've crossed the line.

Hell, the next thing control freaks will be asking for a right to life certificate for we can continue living our own life because there may be a profit in it somewhere along the line and the desire to bully their ways into other peoples lives is endless.

If my beliefs of liberty, freedom of choice and justice for all make you angry you must be on the wrong path and believing in lies.

Idiot. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e how someone is able to write such a blasphemy for to justify the deadly slavery of alcohol and drugs.

You need to get a hold of your own bullshit. There was no justification for alcoholics or drug addicts in any of my post. You do not seem to understand to well do you? Again. You do not have the right to take away my liberty because others cannot control themselves. Instead of pushing for control over someone else who does no have a problem by force of inadequate laws and support for massive sorcery via the industrial pharma complex why don't you stick to helping those who do have those drug and alcohol problems because I don't and I don't need big government run by corrupt bureaucrats telling me I cannot grow what I need to care for myself. Evil takes things by force and you should very well know that!

no comment

Posted because you changed your original post.

Be slower then you will be faster.

Great points

Correctly?

Nice Japanese emoji.

You are the one lacking here and apparently you are too blind to see that. Again who made you the determiner of another person's fate? Are you above scripture?
no comment

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

Does Vice President Kamala Harris still support legalizing marijuana? According to a short passage buried in a new Bloomberg report about efforts to appoint a new top White House drug policy official, the answer seems to be no.

Harris, who sponsored a comprehensive Senate bill to end federal cannabis prohibition in 2019, has now reportedly adopted the same position as President Joe Biden, who opposes legalization, the outlet reported on Monday.

Is it just me but are Kamala pictures getting whiter?
I she doing the Michael Jackson skin routine?

The most dangerous thing about Cannabis\Hashish is the law. It is one of the most benign recreational substances used by mankind. Mankind has been using it since before recorded history.

The most dangerous thing about Cannabis\Hashish is the law. It is one of the most benign recreational substances used by mankind. Mankind has been using it since before recorded history.

And now tell me - without to take a look in a book and without the internet - what you really know about who had used "cannabis" on what reason "before recorded history". With hemp (=cannabis) were made ropes - that's all. And geneticly modified plants with an extremely high THC level are existing since a very short time of history, so criminal gangs are able to produce faster much more drug addicts to make a lot of money with this idiots. Btw: Your avatar is a blind dog. Dogs eat shit since before recorded history - and since dogs are doing so most dog owners hate this on reason of sanity and beauty and try to avoid this behavior of their dogs.

Last edited:

Great points

Correctly?

Nice Japanese emoji.

no comment

And now tell me - without to take a look in a book and without the internet - what you really know about who had used "cannabis" on what reason "before recorded history". With hemp (=cannabis) were made ropes - that's all. And geneticly modified plants with an extremely high THC level are existing since a very short time of history, so criminal gangs are able to produce faster much more drug addicts to make a lot of money with this idiots. Btw: Your avatar is a blind dog. Dogs eat shit since before recorded history - and since dogs are doing so most dog owners hate this on reason of sanity and beauty and try to avoid this behavior of their dogs.

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

She is a Marxist hack who only got this far because of skin color and being a Maoist

I did not read this article now and did not try to find out why some people think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - what I would not be surprised about: Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Last edited:

I did not read this article now adn treodtohn to find wo7ut why soje peole think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - wehat I would not be surprised about. Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Why do you hate natural plants? I bet you have no problem taking big pharma drugs that are unnatural.

I did not read this article now adn treodtohn to find wo7ut why soje peole think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - wehat I would not be surprised about. Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Why do you hate natural plants? I bet you have no problem taking big pharma drugs that are unnatural.

no comment

no comment

Ok then. :D I guess I left you speechless.:auiqs.jpg:

no comment

Not really.

no comment

Not really.

Sorry, can't watch your video. It is blocked at my work.

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

I am all for legalizing marijuana though I don’t use it myself. Never have. I am baffled as to why the VP flip flops on this topic so much. I do look forward to the next time she gets asked about her own use of pot. Her response is to laugh. How childlike. She could easily say, “yeah, I smoked pot, so what” and it would not impact her politically.

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

I am all for legalizing marijuana though I don’t use it myself. Never have. I am baffled as to why the VP flip flops on this topic so much. I do look forward to the next time she gets asked about her own use of pot. Her response is to laugh. How childlike. She could easily say, “yeah, I smoked pot, so what” and it would not impact her politically.

Lefties listen to this guy. This is how it is done. He doesnt burn, but he doesnt want the government to prevent YOU from burning. It is called freedom.

My man is the real deal. Lefties dont get it.

Fiber as you pointed out. Hashish has been found in ancient burial sites. Hemp seeds were used for feed and oil.

Bullshit on the genetical modified plants. Breeders and growers are simply combining and mixing the current strains, Sativa, Indica and Ruderallas. They can create exclusively female seeds and even plants that flower automatically that are not dependent on the 12 hour light cycle. The High resin strains have always been there, just not in the American Market. But genetically modify them? Where can I get some?

Poor thing, you have a problem with shit? I got news for you, the shit is all around you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back