Kamala Harris flipping on campaign promise to decriminalize marijuana ?

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.

The most dangerous thing about Cannabis\Hashish is the law. It is one of the most benign recreational substances used by mankind. Mankind has been using it since before recorded history.

And now tell me - without to take a look in a book and without the internet - what you really know about who had used "cannabis" on what reason "before recorded history". With hemp (=cannabis) were made ropes - that's all. And geneticly modified plants with an extremely high THC level are existing since a very short time of history, so criminal gangs are able to produce faster much more drug addicts to make a lot of money with this idiots. Btw: Your avatar is a blind dog. Dogs eat shit since before recorded history - and since dogs are doing so most dog owners hate this on reason of sanity and beauty and try to avoid this behavior of their dogs.

I did not read this article now adn treodtohn to find wo7ut why soje peole think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - wehat I would not be surprised about. Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Why do you hate natural plants? I bet you have no problem taking big pharma drugs that are unnatural.

The only problem I have with either one really is nanny statists like zaanga here who are primed to continue the draconian war on American citizens who use non approved (non taxed) recreational substances.

I agree!

Don't forget to nuke Germany for my draconian war on US-American citizens, idiot.

So, not only don't you like plants but you believe in war.

And what will be your next step now in your fight for free drugs and free alcohol against a criminal like me?

Who said anything about free drugs and free alcohol? Why you giving them away for free? :auiqs.jpg:

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.

The most dangerous thing about Cannabis\Hashish is the law. It is one of the most benign recreational substances used by mankind. Mankind has been using it since before recorded history.

And now tell me - without to take a look in a book and without the internet - what you really know about who had used "cannabis" on what reason "before recorded history". With hemp (=cannabis) were made ropes - that's all. And geneticly modified plants with an extremely high THC level are existing since a very short time of history, so criminal gangs are able to produce faster much more drug addicts to make a lot of money with this idiots. Btw: Your avatar is a blind dog. Dogs eat shit since before recorded history - and since dogs are doing so most dog owners hate this on reason of sanity and beauty and try to avoid this behavior of their dogs.

I did not read this article now adn treodtohn to find wo7ut why soje peole think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - wehat I would not be surprised about. Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Why do you hate natural plants? I bet you have no problem taking big pharma drugs that are unnatural.

The only problem I have with either one really is nanny statists like zaanga here who are primed to continue the draconian war on American citizens who use non approved (non taxed) recreational substances.

I agree!

Don't forget to nuke Germany for my draconian war on US-American citizens, idiot.

So, not only don't you like plants but you believe in war.

And what will be your next step now in your fight for free drugs and free alcohol against a criminal like me?

Who said anything about free drugs and free alcohol? Why you giving them away for free? :auiqs.jpg:

Okay - fine. You don't have to say anything to me - I don't have to say anything to you.

Closeted homo Obama did the same thing. Apparently all of Jussie Smollett's closest pals lie about legal weed while campaigning only to sell out to the lawyer lobby once in office.

Forum List

Back