Kamala Harris flipping on campaign promise to decriminalize marijuana ?

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.

The most dangerous thing about Cannabis\Hashish is the law. It is one of the most benign recreational substances used by mankind. Mankind has been using it since before recorded history.

And now tell me - without to take a look in a book and without the internet - what you really know about who had used "cannabis" on what reason "before recorded history". With hemp (=cannabis) were made ropes - that's all. And geneticly modified plants with an extremely high THC level are existing since a very short time of history, so criminal gangs are able to produce faster much more drug addicts to make a lot of money with this idiots. Btw: Your avatar is a blind dog. Dogs eat shit since before recorded history - and since dogs are doing so most dog owners hate this on reason of sanity and beauty and try to avoid this behavior of their dogs.

I did not read this article now adn treodtohn to find wo7ut why soje peole think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - wehat I would not be surprised about. Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Why do you hate natural plants? I bet you have no problem taking big pharma drugs that are unnatural.

The only problem I have with either one really is nanny statists like zaanga here who are primed to continue the draconian war on American citizens who use non approved (non taxed) recreational substances.

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

Does Vice President Kamala Harris still support legalizing marijuana? According to a short passage buried in a new Bloomberg report about efforts to appoint a new top White House drug policy official, the answer seems to be no.

Harris, who sponsored a comprehensive Senate bill to end federal cannabis prohibition in 2019, has now reportedly adopted the same position as President Joe Biden, who opposes legalization, the outlet reported on Monday.

VP's get on the bus. Look at no balls left Pence. LOL

Biden's disagreements with Obama were pretty much kept in house, but Obama adopted the alternative to Biden's suggested policy in Afghan of pretty much leaving them to their own devices ..... so long as they didn't assist terrorism, and bomb the shit out of any sites that showed any ties.

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.

The most dangerous thing about Cannabis\Hashish is the law. It is one of the most benign recreational substances used by mankind. Mankind has been using it since before recorded history.

And now tell me - without to take a look in a book and without the internet - what you really know about who had used "cannabis" on what reason "before recorded history". With hemp (=cannabis) were made ropes - that's all. And geneticly modified plants with an extremely high THC level are existing since a very short time of history, so criminal gangs are able to produce faster much more drug addicts to make a lot of money with this idiots. Btw: Your avatar is a blind dog. Dogs eat shit since before recorded history - and since dogs are doing so most dog owners hate this on reason of sanity and beauty and try to avoid this behavior of their dogs.

Fiber as you pointed out. Hashish has been found in ancient burial sites. Hemp seeds were used for feed and oil.

Bullshit on the genetical modified plants. Breeders and growers are simply combining and mixing the current strains, Sativa, Indica and Ruderallas. They can create exclusively female seeds and even plants that flower automatically that are not dependent on the 12 hour light cycle. The High resin strains have always been there, just not in the American Market. But genetically modify them? Where can I get some?

Poor thing, you have a problem with shit? I got news for you, the shit is all around you.
And that's my complaint. It's easier for a high school student to score than me, a nearing 70 employed never convicted guy who doesn't metabolize vodka as well as he once did. LOL

Seriously, just leave it to the states. The only reason to not leave crime to the states is if it affects a const right or is part of an interstate conspiracy or terrorism from abroad.

I did not read this article now adn treodtohn to find wo7ut why soje peole think this. Eventually idiots lived 2500 years ago too - wehat I would not be surprised about. Idiocy fits - so idiots survive, isn't it?

Why do you hate natural plants? I bet you have no problem taking big pharma drugs that are unnatural.

no comment

Ok then. :D I guess I left you speechless.:auiqs.jpg:

Not really.

Sorry, can't watch your video. It is blocked at my work.

:auiqs.jpg:

That is not true.
Cannabis has been used to make hashish in the Mideast for thousands of years.

{...
Hashish (Arabic: حشيش‎), also known as hash, is a drug made by compressing and processing trichomes of the cannabis plant.[2][3] It is consumed by smoking, typically in a pipe, bong, vaporizer or joint, or via oral ingestion. Hash has a long history of usage in countries such as Lebanon, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Morocco, and Pakistan.[4] Hash consumption is also popular in Europe. In the United States, dried flowers or concentrates are more popular, though hash has seen a rise in popularity following changes in law.[5][6] Like many recreational drugs, multiple synonyms and alternative names for hash exist, and vary greatly depending on the country and native language.[7]

Hashish has been consumed for many centuries, though there is no clear evidence as to its first appearance.[12] North India and Nepal have a long social tradition in the production of hashish, known locally as charas.[13]

The first attestation of the term "hashish" is in a pamphlet published in Cairo in 1123 CE, accusing Nizari Muslims of being "hashish-eaters".[14] The 13th-century Ibn Taymiyyah prohibited the use of hashish; he mentioned that it was introduced to Levant with the Mongol invasion (throughout the 13th century).[15] Smoking did not become common in the Old World until after the introduction of tobacco; until the 1500s, hashish was consumed as an edible in the Muslim world.[16]

In 1596, Dutchman Jan Huyghen van Linschoten spent three pages on "Bangue" (bhang) in his historic work documenting his journeys in the East. He particularly mentioned the Egyptian hashish.[17] He said, "Bangue is likewise much used in Turkie and Egypt, and is made in three sorts, having also three names. The first by the Egyptians is called Assis (Hashish (Arab.)), which is the poulder of Hemp, or of Hemp leaves, which is water made in paste or dough, they would eat five pieces, (each) as big as a Chestnut (or larger); This is used by the common people, because it is of a small price, and it is no wonder, that such vertue proceedeth from the Hempe, for that according to Galens opinion, Hempe excessively filleth the head."[18]
...}

That is not true.

{...
Hashish (Arabic: حشيش‎), also known as hash, is a drug made by compressing and processing trichomes of the cannabis plant.[2][3] It is consumed by smoking, typically in a pipe, bong, vaporizer or joint, or via oral ingestion. Hash has a long history of usage in countries such as Lebanon, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Morocco, and Pakistan.[4] Hash consumption is also popular in Europe. In the United States, dried flowers or concentrates are more popular, though hash has seen a rise in popularity following changes in law.[5][6] Like many recreational drugs, multiple synonyms and alternative names for hash exist, and vary greatly depending on the country and native language.[7]

Hashish has been consumed for many centuries, though there is no clear evidence as to its first appearance.[12] North India and Nepal have a long social tradition in the production of hashish, known locally as charas.[13]

The first attestation of the term "hashish" is in a pamphlet published in Cairo in 1123 CE, accusing Nizari Muslims of being "hashish-eaters".[14] The 13th-century Ibn Taymiyyah prohibited the use of hashish; he mentioned that it was introduced to Levant with the Mongol invasion (throughout the 13th century).[15] Smoking did not become common in the Old World until after the introduction of tobacco; until the 1500s, hashish was consumed as an edible in the Muslim world.[16]

In 1596, Dutchman Jan Huyghen van Linschoten spent three pages on "Bangue" (bhang) in his historic work documenting his journeys in the East. He particularly mentioned the Egyptian hashish.[17] He said, "Bangue is likewise much used in Turkie and Egypt, and is made in three sorts, having also three names. The first by the Egyptians is called Assis (Hashish (Arab.)), which is the poulder of Hemp, or of Hemp leaves, which is water made in paste or dough, they would eat five pieces, (each) as big as a Chestnut (or larger); This is used by the common people, because it is of a small price, and it is no wonder, that such vertue proceedeth from the Hempe, for that according to Galens opinion, Hempe excessively filleth the head."[18]
...}

So what? Makes this suicidal nonsense more plaubsible?

Last edited:

That is not true.

{...

...}

The so what is that there are long standing traditions of not only hash use, but in much greater quantities than people now use for recreation, so then we already have all the case studies we need to prove it is harmless enough to leave up to individual choice.
The only time it reasonable to criminalize something is if personal choice won't work because there are hidden results like addiction that individuals can't judge for themselves.
But even then I prefer education to criminalization.
There is no known addition to pot.

Fiber as you pointed out. Hashish has been found in ancient burial sites. Hemp seeds were used for feed and oil.

Bullshit on the genetical modified plants. Breeders and growers are simply combining and mixing the current strains, Sativa, Indica and Ruderallas. They can create exclusively female seeds and even plants that flower automatically that are not dependent on the 12 hour light cycle. The High resin strains have always been there, just not in the American Market. But genetically modify them? Where can I get some?

Poor thing, you have a problem with shit? I got news for you, the shit is all around you.

Hmm ... I know ... I remember in this context laws, which are nothing else than only shit - and policemen, who forced me to follow this laws. What can I say? We survived this absolutelly stupid nonsense with the help of god. Yesterday I spoke with my guardian angel. Most people think a guardian angel is like a soft nice little guy. My guardian angel gave me yesterday the impression, that even a real existing terminator would be absolutelly no problem for him. But I know this is no guarantee - for nothing.

Last edited:

That is not true.

{...

...}

The so what is that there are long standing traditions of not only hash use, but in much greater quantities than people now use for recreation, so then we already have all the case studies we need to prove it is harmless enough to leave up to individual choice.
The only time it reasonable to criminalize something is if personal choice won't work because there are hidden results like addiction that individuals can't judge for themselves.
But even then I prefer education to criminalization.
There is no known addition to pot.

Do you really think subtances which destroy nervs and brains are harmless? And by the way: The costs of alcohol and drugs are exorbitant high. Who likes to pay such costs with a dead family member or a helpless friend?

Last edited:

Hmm ... I know ... I remember in this context laws, which are nothing else than only shit - and policemen, who forced me to follow this laws. What can I say? We survived this absolutelly stupid nonsense with the help of god. Yesterday I spoke with my guardian angel. Most people think a guardian angel is like a soft nice little guy. My guardian angel gave me yesterday the impression that even a real existing terminator would be absolutelly no problem for him. But I know this is no guarantee - for nothing.

Hmm, I talked to my goddess and savoir, mother nature, just yesterday on the subject, The fucking bitch didn't say a word, just smiled her evil grin and turned away!

Hmm ... I know ... I remember in this context laws, which are nothing else than only shit - and policemen, who forced me to follow this laws. What can I say? We survived this absolutelly stupid nonsense with the help of god. Yesterday I spoke with my guardian angel. Most people think a guardian angel is like a soft nice little guy. My guardian angel gave me yesterday the impression that even a real existing terminator would be absolutelly no problem for him. But I know this is no guarantee - for nothing.

Hmm, I talked to my goddess and savoir, mother nature, just yesterday on the subject, The fucking bitch didn't say a word, just smiled her evil grin and turned away!

To call mother Earth a "fucking bitch" is for sure not the most wise way to live. And to be intolerant against the belief of other people is also not very wise. So where from comes your wisdom to think it is good to fight for an unlimited use of alcohol and drugs?

To call mother Earth a "fucking bitch" is for sure not the most wise way to live. And to be intolerant against the belief of other people is also not very wise. So where from comes your wisdom to think it is good to fight for an unlimited use of alcohol and drugs?

You don't know her like I know her...... My comment is on my belief only, not yours. Who said anything about limiting or not limiting use. I believe just the use of it at all makes it illegal regardless of quantity used. Imo, the costs of the laws are more harmful than the effects of the substances they ban.

You don't know her like I know her...... My comment is on my belief only, not yours. Who said anything about limiting or not limiting use. I believe just the use of it at all makes it illegal regardless of quantity used. Imo, the costs of the laws are more harmful than the effects of the substances they ban.

And the medical and alcohol industries spend money lobbying against .... competition. Zal's concerns about brains not withstanding, no one seriously suggests weed is more unhealthy than booze, unless they trot out the "gateway" drug thing, and after Oxy maybe we should bury that too.

Weed may affect brains, esp in minors, but then ... we're not keeping minors away from weed. So lets not argue that bs.

And the medical and alcohol industries spend money lobbying against .... competition. Zal's concerns about brains not withstanding, no one seriously suggests weed is more unhealthy than booze, unless they trot out the "gateway" drug thing, and after Oxy maybe we should bury that too.

Weed may affect brains, esp in minors, but then ... we're not keeping minors away from weed. So lets not argue that bs.

I think the girls effected my brain more than the weed, whites or wine did!

You don't know her like I know her......

One moment - you think you don't know mother Earth? What is your consistence? You are using material from the Earth on which you live! This is your fundament. Who or what are you, if you are not you yourselve and you don't have any feeling for your own real existence? One day you will have to give back everything to this world here what's part of this world - including the material, which you are allowed to use now. When you will stand one day in front of god you will be naked - extremely naked - perhaps more a nothing than a something. We Christians hope something in this context - but I will not repeat now what we hope, because I don't need your ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and aggressive answer in this context.

My comment is on my belief only, not yours.

What's nonsense. You attacked me - and showed your hate on all forms of spirituality.

Who said anything about limiting or not limiting use. I believe just the use of it at all makes it illegal regardless of quantity used. Imo, the costs of the laws are more harmful than the effects of the substances they ban.

What's exactly in the opposite: The costs of alcohol and drugs for all life on planet Earth are immense. The question is perhaps whether all mankind is able to pay the price for the own intentional ignorance in the complete context of this problem.

Last edited:

The only problem I have with either one really is nanny statists like zaanga here who are primed to continue the draconian war on American citizens who use non approved (non taxed) recreational substances.

I agree!

I agree!

Don't forget to nuke Germany for my draconian war on US-American citizens, idiot.

I agree!

Don't forget to nuke Germany for my draconian war on US-American citizens, idiot.

So, not only don't you like plants but you believe in war.

I agree!

So, not only don't you like plants but you believe in war.

And what will be your next step now in your fight for free drugs and free alcohol against a criminal like me?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back