Ha ha ha ha ha, America-hating sub-human falls off NYC building while trying to deface it....LMAO!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I can't stop laughing at the demise of this America-hating sack of shit falling off a building in NYC while trying to deface it. I completely agree with the #1 commentator in the comment section who stated: "Too bad he didn't break his neck. One less moron to contend with." While this is truly a feel good story for the day, it would have even been more feel good if that commentator's wish would have come true.

Anti-Capitalist Agitator Falls off NYC Building Attempting to Deface It

I can't stop laughing at the demise of this America-hating sack of shit falling off a building in NYC while trying to deface it. I completely agree with the #1 commentator in the comment section who stated: "Too bad he didn't break his neck. One less moron to contend with." While this is truly a feel good story for the day, it would have even been more feel good if that commentator's wish would have come true.

Anti-Capitalist Agitator Falls off NYC Building Attempting to Deface It

I was hoping that was his brain matter leaking across the sidewalk.

He wasn't as high up as the toddler girls that were dropped off the wall. But, being smart kids, they landed on their feet.

Forum List

Back