Kamala Harris flipping on campaign promise to decriminalize marijuana ?

Out of curiosity, what do you think about veterans coming home with PTSD becoming addicted to pharmaceutical drugs because the VA can't prescribe cannabis which is proven to be safer and more effective?

I think whoever makes people on whatever reason to addicts with medicaments, drugs or alcohol is a criminal. And about the German veterans of world war 2 - the only veterans which I know - I think they tried to help each other with kinds of self-help groups - but a lack of knowledge, a wrong self-adulation and alcohol made it for many of them impossible to recognize the own traumata, which were disastrous for all people around them, specially for their wifes and their children.

And I think you suffer delusions about the extremely dangerous drug cannabis.

Pot is a debilitating drug for some people. The idea that pot users feel they can subject others to their pot smoke in public is really creepy. Blowing pot residue into babies in car seats and strollers. Creepy.
I never smoke in public, and never did it around my children or any others.
Pot addicts are some of the most close-minded, intolerant people on the planet.
In abject denial.
Of the wide variety of people I've known, cannabis users are the most tolerant and most open-minded people on the planet. If everyone got high there would be no more war....let that sink in awhile.
Your denial is making my point.
If everyone got high, the emergency rooms would be overwhelmed. If you don’t smoke in public, good for you. Thanks.
But the promotion of pot as safe has emboldened many ignorant people to use in public. I have to carry an air filter mask with me in public to protect myself from pot smoke. For a few of years before covid.
Pot is a dangerous drug and there needs to be FDA warnings.

I'm not denying anything. I've been smoking weed on a fairly regular basis for 40 years, and I'm 59 now. Haven't been sick in 11 years or been to a doctor in 12 and that was just a minor out-patient hernia repair. My lungs are fine and I run 3 miles every other day, weather permitting or 30 minutes on our treadmill. I don't smoke tobacco or drink alcohol and rarely take any medications other than herbal remedies. I even take turmeric instead of aspirin or ibuprofin.

Last edited:
And about the German veterans of world war 2 - the only veterans which I know -
How old are you, 108 ?
God created a lot of dangerous things, but cannabis isn't one of them my friend.
You've been misinformed.

I'm not denying anything. I've been smoking weed on a fairly regular basis for 40 years, and I'm 59 now. Haven't been sick in 11 years or been to a doctor in 12 and that was just a minor out-patient hernia repair. My lungs are fine and I run 3 miles every other day, weather permitting or 30 minutes on our treadmill. I don't smoke tobacco or drink alcohol and rarely take any medications other than herbal remedies. I even take turmeric instead of aspirin or ibuprofin.
That’s you. You speak for everyone?

I am not surprised by this....while she was AG of California, she loved low level non-violent drug offense and often ensured that people got locked up for it so that she could use the inmates as slave labor

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

Does Vice President Kamala Harris still support legalizing marijuana? According to a short passage buried in a new Bloomberg report about efforts to appoint a new top White House drug policy official, the answer seems to be no.

Harris, who sponsored a comprehensive Senate bill to end federal cannabis prohibition in 2019, has now reportedly adopted the same position as President Joe Biden, who opposes legalization, the outlet reported on Monday.

The democrat Party relies on a permanent underclass, having a criminal record for possession of weed is perfect for them

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.

What? Are you watching propaganda from the 1960's?? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And about the German veterans of world war 2 - the only veterans which I know -
How old are you, 108 ?
God created a lot of dangerous things, but cannabis isn't one of them my friend.
You've been misinformed.

Do you expect an answer?

Next thing you are going to say is that marijuana was put here by the devil.:auiqs.jpg:

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

Does Vice President Kamala Harris still support legalizing marijuana? According to a short passage buried in a new Bloomberg report about efforts to appoint a new top White House drug policy official, the answer seems to be no.

Harris, who sponsored a comprehensive Senate bill to end federal cannabis prohibition in 2019, has now reportedly adopted the same position as President Joe Biden, who opposes legalization, the outlet reported on Monday.

The democrat Party relies on a permanent underclass, having a criminal record for possession of weed is perfect for them

Yea, and what happened to O bum a making it legal? While he was in, the Feds were raiding places that legally had weed according to the states laws.

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.
You don't know Jack about it.

Pot is a debilitating drug for some people. The idea that pot users feel they can subject others to their pot smoke in public is really creepy. Blowing pot residue into babies in car seats and strollers. Creepy.
Pot addicts are some of the most close-minded, intolerant people on the planet.
In abject denial.
Another person that don't know Jack

It looks that way.

View attachment 476007

This is not her call. She is the Vice President just like Pence and you noticed what he had to say---nothing.

How did this change from a thread about what Kamala said during the campaign into a medical discussion about weed?

Some of you people really crack me up. You literally chase squirrels,don’t you?

What? Are you watching propaganda from the 1960's?? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Cannabis was in the 1960ies relativelly more harmless than are the genetically modified plants from today. And did you ever speak with someone who sufferes schizophrenia because he had ruined his brain with cocaine for example, because he started with "harmless" cannabis? "Regret" is a wrong word for this deep suffering, what such people feel. Btw: Cannabis on its own is able to cause psychiatric diseases too.

Cannabis was in the 1960ies relativelly more harmless than are the genetically modified plants from today. And did you ever speak with someone who sufferes schizophrenia because he had ruined his brain with cocaine for example, because he started with "harmless" cannabis? "Regret" is a wrong word for this deep suffering, what such people feel. Btw: Cannabis on its own is able to cause psychiatric diseases too.
Having stupid parents and watching CNN causes psychiatric diseases ...is that what's wrong with you ?

Forum List

Back