CDZ Justifiable Reasons for Abortion

Are rape, incest, age, life of a woman, inheritable diseases reason for abortion?

• Total voters
" Direct And Obvious Conclusions "

* Post Birth Individuals Are Protected By State Interests *

You can justify the murder of post-birth babies with that logic. The "mother" can "gain" self ownership, individualism, and independence by killing her offspring. Murder is murder.
I support equal rights. Mother & child. Both are to be protected. You support the slave-owner's mentality. You can do whatever you want with your property, even termination.
By definition , murder is unlawful killing , but obviously abortion is not unlawful killing any more than killing on the battle field or killing in self defense are unlawful .

One cannot exchange self ownership to satisfy a debt incurred through self determination and slavery is not included as a facet of individualism .

* Decision And Definitions Of State Interest Final *
I have yet to find a copy of the constitution that validates the erroneous and out-right evil Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton rulings by seven men in black robes who should know better than to make law from the bench and violate civil rights, which they did.
"No person shall be... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" - Amendment V
"Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty of property, without due process of law" - Amendment XIV
The majority opinion of roe v wade was written by blackmun whom related the constitutional basis of the decision thus , "Logically, of course, a legitimate state interest in this area need not stand or fall on acceptance of the belief that life begins at conception or at some other point prior to live birth."

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

Last edited:
By definition , murder is unlawful killing , but obviously abortion is not unlawful killing any more than killing on the battle field or killing in self defense are unlawful .

One cannot exchange self ownership to satisfy a debt incurred through self determination and slavery is not included as a facet of individualism .

The only thing we're going to agree on is that "murder is unlawful killing."

What is the crime the pre-born child has committed to warrant the death penalty? The battlefield and self-defense are weak defenses for an obvious pre-meditated murder of a defenseless human being.

Because it is obvious to me that abortion is the unlawful killing of another human being and I care about civil rights; therefore, I am an abortion abolitionist.

* Decision And Definitions Of State Interest Final *
The majority opinion of roe v wade was written by blackmun whom related the constitutional basis of the decision thus , "Logically, of course, a legitimate state interest in this area need not stand or fall on acceptance of the belief that life begins at conception or at some other point prior to live birth."

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

Blackmun doesn't understand logic or civil rights or the Constitution. He has much in common with the Supreme Court of the days of the Dred Scott decision. That the court can deny the freedom and humanity of another human being based on traits beyond their control. That the Court in the days of Dred Scott decreed: Congress could not bar slavery from a territory; and people of African descent imported into the United States and held as slaves, or their descendants, could never be citizens and thus had no status to bring suit in a U.S. court and that a state could not bar slaveowners from bringing slaves into that state.

So then slaves had more more rights from that court than the court of 1973 in regards to the pre-born. And who then could advocate for the victims, whether of African decent or pre-born children? Thus the states in their proper role of justice takes an interest of defending the defenseless. And its repulsive that they are overruled by an unelected oligarchy.

If we go back to the Declaration of Independence, we read:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..."

Not born, but created. Any understanding of science in regards to human beings show conception as the beginning of a new human life. It will either be born, die (miscarriage), or die from murder (abortion).

The Preamble to the Constitution reads:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Key word: posterity. This means future generations. Created human beings. Offspring.

So again I must ask:
  • What is the crime the pre-born child has committed to warrant the death penalty?
  • Is poverty a crime and subject to execution?
  • Should we execute somebody for the "potential" of poverty?
  • Is having "how iq" a crime and subject to execution?
  • So we execute somebody for the "potential" of becoming a "low iq" person?
  • What kind of a society executes a person before they have committed any kind of wrong-doing?

" Addressing Dictation By Those Pretending To Be Gawd "

* Murder Is A Fabricated Concept *

What is the crime the pre-born child has committed to warrant the death penalty? The battlefield and self-defense are weak defenses for an obvious pre-meditated murder of a defenseless human being.
All institutional wrights are based on legal positivism , and it is in that context where there is not a difference between abortion or any other act that is not unlawful .

The most prominent legal positivist writer in English has been H. L. A. Hart, who, in 1958, found common usages of "positivism" as applied to law to include the contentions that:
  • laws are commands of human beings;
  • there is not any necessary relation between law and morality, that is, between law as it is and as it ought to be;
Historically, legal positivism is in opposition to natural law's theories of jurisprudence, with particular disagreement surrounding the natural lawyer's claim that there is a necessary connection between law and morality.

* Rules Of A Strong Anthropic Principle *
Because it is obvious to me that abortion is the unlawful killing of another human being and I care about civil rights; therefore, I am an abortion abolitionist.
It is not obvious to me that elective abortion is unlawful killing , whether it is or is not written in legal statute .

The topic of anthropocentrism vomited from the arrogance of damned dirty apes as they blubber for exceptions from exploitation for its own inchoate selves while exacting suffering upon other beings without any remorse is one of my more reviling pet peeves .

As it stands , a state is comprised of citizens and a state interests are for the wrights of its citizens , that include a wright to life ; whereas , a state is not concerned with when the life of an individual begins because citizenship requires birth .

The meaning of an after life , a chance for eternal life , reincarnation , being born again , transmutation of soles , etc . are all metaphors for literally passing on ones genetic identity through ones offspring , one haploid at a time , where failure to do so in perpetuity is described by the metaphors of final judgment and eternal damnation .

Consider that most second trimester and all third trimester abortions address genetic anomalies that would adversely affect the quality of life and ability for an individual to perpetuate their genetic identity ; individuals are responsible for their self ownership , not government .

* Logically Of Course *
Blackmun doesn't understand logic or civil rights or the Constitution.
Quite to the contrary , us 14th amendment stipulates that birth is required for citizenship and thus birth is required for equal protection .

The roe v wade decision concluded that after viability , as state interest could begin and that states could proscribe abortion in the third trimester , which is judicial activism because in essence the court directed that post viability a standard of parturition was relative which contrasts with the literal criteria for equal protection remanded by birth in us 14th amendment .

* Confusing State Inaction With Action *
So again I must ask:
  • What is the crime the pre-born child has committed to warrant the death penalty?
  • Is poverty a crime and subject to execution?
  • Should we execute somebody for the "potential" of poverty?
  • Is having "how iq" a crime and subject to execution?
  • So we execute somebody for the "potential" of becoming a "low iq" person?
  • What kind of a society executes a person before they have committed any kind of wrong-doing?
A fetus does not have constitutional protections and a question of whether a death penalty was issued is a nonsense proposition .

Those between 0% and 200% of the poverty line whom elect to have an abortion do so often because they already have children and having more children would drive them further into poverty , and yet they are faulted for making a personal responsibility decision for themselves and to society .

Consider the stupidity of the catholic church which forbids birth control , that forbids abortion , that forbids family planning except for the perceptions of clowns who betray life in failing to perpetuate their own lives that resulted in a haiti that was once 95% tropical jungle into 95% dirt ; what do such fools have to offer when the planet is over burgeoning with the hue mammon ape , could it be cannibalism , or genocide by war , or pandemic sent by gawd ?

Last edited:
Hard to tell who you are baiting with this repeated dumbfuckery.
The hypocrites. They don't really mean the product of rape should be aborted. And of course to force the admission that women forced to give birth to the product of rape really do love their children.

" Abort It With Contempt As You Please "

* Possession Is Nine Tenths Of The Law *

Hard to tell who you are baiting with this repeated dumbfuckery.
It being that an after life is a metaphor for passing on ones genetic identity through offspring , one haploid at a time , why would any other than an moron think it is okay to force a woman to deliver a bastard of some malevolent actor whom would then be handed another opportunity for a chance at eternal life ?

Individuals are responsible for their self ownership and the fetus is the private property of the mother whom may do with it as she pleases prior to viability , as per roe v wade .

A natural mother always knows that a child she births affirms a strong anthropic principle and grants to her an after life , which one may suppose for why females are usually less aggressive than males , it being that nature has placed anxiety in the mind of males to compel a realization that they may only suppose an offspring to be theirs .

Are rape, incest, age, life of a woman, inheritable diseases, reason for abortion? Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Did your brother have sex with your daughter? Have you ever been or know a woman that had to choose between her child or herself? Do your children stand to inherit disease? Please choose yes or no on the poll. All comments are appreciated.

You are raped on a plane, the plane crashed in the sea. Some of you are washed up on a deserted island and as the weeks pass living off coconuts and fish, you find yourself pregnant.

Tell me, where do you go for the abortion?

All lives matter.

Are rape, incest, age, life of a woman, inheritable diseases, reason for abortion? Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Did your brother have sex with your daughter? Have you ever been or know a woman that had to choose between her child or herself? Do your children stand to inherit disease? Please choose yes or no on the poll. All comments are appreciated.

You are raped on a plane, the plane crashed in the sea. Some of you are washed up on a deserted island and as the weeks pass living off coconuts and fish, you find yourself pregnant.

All lives matter.
And in that wild scenario, if the woman so chooses to perform an abortion with a clam shell, then that is her choice. And it certainly does not qualify as murder or any of the other ridiculous talking points used by the anti-choice gang.

All lives matter.
And in that wild scenario, if the woman so chooses to perform an abortion with a clam shell, then that is her choice. And it certainly does not qualify as murder or any of the other ridiculous talking points used by the anti-choice gang.

The problem with abortion is only there due to medical science.

Is the woman's civil rights important?

Is the woman's civil rights important?

Does any person have the civil right to violate the civil rights of another?

We could ask Jesse Jackson if pregnancy from rape should be aborted, he might find it offensive.

Care to answer my question?

I did by saying, we could ask Jesse Jackson, the civil rights activist.

He was conceived when his mother was raped. I think abortionists would have wanted Jesse aborted.

We could also ask YOU.

And my reply is the same as Jesse Jackson's, so we would have to ask him. Are you struggling?

Struggling?

No.

I'm exposing your ineptness. With your help, that is. Of course.

You didn't comprehend my answer, you're struggling. Sort yourself out.

We could also ask YOU.

And my reply is the same as Jesse Jackson's, so we would have to ask him. Are you struggling?

Struggling?

No.

I'm exposing your ineptness. With your help, that is. Of course.

You didn't comprehend my answer, you're struggling. Sort yourself out.

Anyone with a nominal amount of reading comprehension can scroll back and see that you are doding and diverting from a direct question. A question based on a point that YOU raised, yourself.

Now, if you want to admit that you were simply trolling in the CDZ, you should do so.

If the pregnancy endangers the life and limb of the woman, it is legitimate self-defense, IMO.

Congrats. You're pro choice.

Forum List

Back