CDZ Justifiable Reasons for Abortion

Are rape, incest, age, life of a woman, inheritable diseases reason for abortion?

• Total voters
This was always my take on abortion. I’m pro choice. I prefer that women choose life, but understand why they feel they cannot.

Do you claim to be a supporter of children's rights too?

Of course
Really?

What logic do you use to conclude that a child's rights should not begin when their life does?

Because people have differing views as to when that occurs.

Differing views do not change (or Trump) biological facts.

And that’s where we’re going to disagree and bump heads.

Biological Children have biological parents.

Care to explain what it is that makes a biological father a biological "parent" if the thing he helped create at conception was anything less than his biological child?

I won't hold my breath, waiting.

Never said he wasn’t. Can you point out where I stated that . Think we are talking past each other here.

This was always my take on abortion. I’m pro choice. I prefer that women choose life, but understand why they feel they cannot.

Of course
Really?

What logic do you use to conclude that a child's rights should not begin when their life does?

Care to explain what it is that makes a biological father a biological "parent" if the thing he helped create at conception was anything less than his biological child?

Never said he wasn’t. Can you point out where I stated that . Think we are talking past each other here.

You said we bump heads.

I'm trying to identify the areas where that is so.

Of course
Really?

You said we bump heads.

Fair enough. I was referring where life begins. I’m going to speculate one of us will say conception and the other one will not.

Of course
Really?

You said we bump heads.

Fair enough. I was referring where life begins. I’m going to speculate one of us will say conception and the other one will not.

I am very interested in your explanation for how a biological father can be a biological father if the thing he biologically parented at and by conception was not his "child."

Of course
Really?

You said we bump heads.

You define life differently. That's the problem. The topic shouldn't be about when life begins, because life means jack shit to this topic. Any one of us would, and do, kill life and not think twice about it.

" Nothing Lost Here "

* Phraseology Intended To Deceive But Clear To Those Sufficiently Endowed *

*Factual information Tossed into an ignorant abyss*
*Grasping for Intellectually Honest Mental receptors*

(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111 (MURDER), 1112 (MANSLAUGHTER), and 1113 (Attempt to commit murder or manslaughter) of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being. -https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1841
Your denials have already been defeated.
Again , you are simply ignoring the heremeneutics of the law that instantiates it with the preface of section (A) .

Note , even if one were to maliciously , to intentionally , stab a woman with the expressed intent with success in only killing her fetus , it would not qualify as a crime whereby capital punishment could be implemented .

The reason that capital punishment could not be implemented is because violating a wright to life is a double entendre , whereby one removes their own wright to life by removing a wright to life of another , however a fetus does not have wright to life according to us constitution until birth , though roe v wade ruled that the standard of parturition was relative in post natural viability and state interest could begin .

The only thing the legal wrights managed to do is disingenuously phrase the law , through perhaps intentional deception or perhaps out of legal ignorance , when it should have been phrased more accurately and succinctly as an offense against the self ownership of the mother with elevated penalties for special crimes - even commensurate in sentence for murder or manslaughter .

(A)
Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child’s mother.

Life of the woman is justifiable as is if the baby will pass away shortly after birth. Nothing else is imo.

Forum List

Back