Justice Official Resigning Amid Uproar Over Dems' Subpoenas

Another thing I realized when discussing this with you, you might not really know about Trump's hyper-partisanship because you live in a rightwing echo chamber.
I live in a deep blue state surrounded by Biden voters and I don't get Fox, Rush is dead and I never listen to Infowars and the like.

Unlike myself, who uses reality based news sources,
How do you know they are reality based? Are they certified? Do they carry a good seal of approval? Just blow good smoke up your ass? Name me ONE reality-based news source!

you may simply not have heard Trump's must egregious displays of partisanship because it was not reported by Tucker, or the Blaze, or Breitbart,
You just named three news sources I never listen to. But I read threads here every day--- --- have you been remiss in reporting all of Trump's evil activity? You STILL haven't provided for us a SINGLE example of Trump's untoward hyper-partisanship (your words). Now you need to provide us with one reality-based news source!

One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign.

I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.

AG Garland doesn't seem to be doing much about this. He needs to grow a spine and clean out the DOJ.

Well, I think the resignation (and I assume there will be others) show the DOJ is doing something. People who cooperated with Trump will lose their careers the same way they'd have lost them if they'd blown the whistle on Trump. And they'd still have had reputations.

But I don't think we will see prosecutions of Barr and Trump. It would set a precedent. AG Mitchell was prosecuted for controlling Nixon's slush fund used to pay off witnesses. That's different from the loathsome behavior or Barr, which sadly probably wasn't that unusual.
What "loathsome behavior?"

Forum List

Back