Justice Official Resigning Amid Uproar Over Dems' Subpoenas

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign.

I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.

AG Garland doesn't seem to be doing much about this. He needs to grow a spine and clean out the DOJ.

One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign.

I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.

AG Garland doesn't seem to be doing much about this. He needs to grow a spine and clean out the DOJ.

Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way. Garland is taking his time, and he should, but he has to ultimately root out these criminals and get rid of them.

Why?? Because they are against Dems?? If they were against Reps you would be applauding.

The only thing you want to see is OUR Government are Dems. Guess these Dems ain't to honest.

One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign. I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.
Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way.

Curious, just how was Trump any more "partisan" than Biden?

One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign. I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.
Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way.

Don't expect me to answer such a stupid fucking question.

Are you an idiot? Answer that question before you ask another.

I never expected that you could. Because you have no answer to how Trump was any more partisan than Biden, Nancy or Obumma, you are just used to throwing anti-Trump bullshit like that out there hoping it'll stick with no one questioning it.

I never expected that you could. Because you have no answer to how Trump was any more partisan than Biden, Nancy or Obumma, you are just used to throwing anti-Trump bullshit like that out there hoping it'll stick with no one questioning it.

I can't tell if you are really this ignorant or if you're trolling me. I think you might really be this ignorant.

Exactly. The proper solution is that the Justice Department needs to be a separated entity. A properly separated entity does not rely on the other branches of government to graduate its hierarchy of offices. When an entity relies on the branches that are controlled by partisan groupings, you get nominations and appointments that are partisan.

Last edited:

So you have no answer, thanks for the admission. I find both Trump and Biden highly partisan and is a block to our nation solving issues.

Well, I think the resignation (and I assume there will be others) show the DOJ is doing something. People who cooperated with Trump will lose their careers the same way they'd have lost them if they'd blown the whistle on Trump. And they'd still have had reputations.

But I don't think we will see prosecutions of Barr and Trump. It would set a precedent. AG Mitchell was prosecuted for controlling Nixon's slush fund used to pay off witnesses. That's different from the loathsome behavior or Barr, which sadly probably wasn't that unusual.

AG Garland and the DOJ are afraid to bring the ax down on Trump and his Capitol rioters right now.
He needs to wait for a possible change in the political climate that will enable the law to act safely against Trump and company.

That my not happen but there more likelihood of it will happen in a few months.

If Trump either holds or gains popularity then there will be no punishment meted out. The violence and the gun slaughter wouldn't be worth the satisfaction gained.

In essence, America's DOJ has been defanged. Temporarily or premanently??

There will be more resignations and possibly charges filed

I don't think this has anything to do with Trump's insurectioneestas. It's been well reported that plea deals are being dangled in front of the more serious participants for any information about coordination/conspiracy.

The guy who's resigning in disgrace before his previously announced day of departure was Boeing's chief counsel before Trump appointed him to the DOJ. He approved a wire tap for Trump to spy on his own attorney. I think that will follow him around like a dead albatross to his next few gigs. LOL Maybe the Pillow Guy needs an in-house lawyer.

I dunno. I'd not be surprised to learn the Obama or W administrations illegally spied on reporters. And even broke laws in trying to find out who were leakers in their own oBut scraping up metadata on House members and even the President's own attorney? That may be taking it to a new level.

So you have no answer, thanks for the admission. I find both Trump and Biden highly partisan and is a block to our nation solving issues.
Then you’re wrong, and it’s much easier for you to manufacture a false equivalency.

AG Garland and the DOJ are afraid to bring the ax down on Trump and his Capitol rioters right now.
He needs to wait for a possible change in the political climate that will enable the law to act safely against Trump and company.

That my not happen but there more likelihood of it will happen in a few months.

If Trump either holds or gains popularity then there will be no punishment meted out. The violence and the gun slaughter wouldn't be worth the satisfaction gained.

In essence, America's DOJ has been defanged. Temporarily or premanently??
Exactly correct. Probably permanently, as any pretense of independent investigations will permanently recede when Trump 2.0 is elected

Then you’re wrong, and it’s much easier for you to manufacture a false equivalency.
You provide nothing but I am wrong, so I assume all you have is your opinion and nothing to back it up. Thanks for showing what a partisan dumb ass is, your masters must be proud.

Forum List

Back