Justice Official Resigning Amid Uproar Over Dems' Subpoenas

One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign.

I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.

AG Garland doesn't seem to be doing much about this. He needs to grow a spine and clean out the DOJ.

AG Garland and the DOJ are afraid to bring the ax down on Trump and his Capitol rioters right now.
He needs to wait for a possible change in the political climate that will enable the law to act safely against Trump and company.

That my not happen but there more likelihood of it will happen in a few months.

If Trump either holds or gains popularity then there will be no punishment meted out. The violence and the gun slaughter wouldn't be worth the satisfaction gained.

In essence, America's DOJ has been defanged. Temporarily or premanently??
Exactly correct. Probably permanently, as any pretense of independent investigations will permanently recede when Trump 2.0 is elected
Trump 2.0 is a possibility in 2024 election. There is no other route forward for Trump.

Tampering with ballots without the other side's scrutinizing, destroyed any leagl routes there might have been.

One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign.

I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.

AG Garland doesn't seem to be doing much about this. He needs to grow a spine and clean out the DOJ.

Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way. Garland is taking his time, and he should, but he has to ultimately root out these criminals and get rid of them.
We want Xi and Putin to make things worse here now.

I dunno. I'd not be surprised to learn the Obama or W administrations illegally spied on reporters. And even broke laws in trying to find out who were leakers in their own oBut scraping up metadata on House members and even the President's own attorney? That may be taking it to a new level.

When did democrats start caring about abuse of our intelligence agencies?
Oh yeah.
Because.
Cult.
Does it really matter when somebody starts caring about something?

The answer is… people most commonly start caring about things when those thing directly impact them. Especially in politics
Convenience. Something you cultists cling to.

Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way. Garland is taking his time, and he should, but he has to ultimately root out these criminals and get rid of them.

I'm not suggesting to just start firing people.

I'm saying to start investigating, find those who don't follow the law and the rules set for the DOJ then fire them.

Yes it will take time.

No one knows what if anything that Garland is doing about this.

It wasn't the DOJ who notified those who's information was harvested. It was Apple Inc. They sent emails out to those who's information they had to hand over to the DOJ and only sent the email after a gag order expired.

Was the DOJ still getting this information after Garland became AG? Did that department continue with getting that information or did it stop on their own because it was wrong and an abuse of power to do that?

Why is the DOJ not giving information that has been requested by Schiff and Swalwell?

We will have to wait to see what happens.

Last edited:
One of the officials involved with the subpoenas of democratic politicians and members of the press will resign. I think that everyone involved with this should resign. They don't belong in our government.
Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way.
Curious, just how was Trump any more "partisan" than Biden?
Don't expect me to answer such a stupid fucking question.

I never expected that you could. Because you have no answer to how Trump was any more partisan than Biden, Nancy or Obumma, you are just used to throwing anti-Trump bullshit like that out there hoping it'll stick with no one questioning it.
Dems are shameless when it comes to their double standards and hypocrisy.

I'm fine with investigating corrupt to their core Dems they belong in prison.

Why?? Because they are against Dems?? If they were against Reps you would be applauding.

The only thing you want to see is OUR Government are Dems. Guess these Dems ain't to honest.

It would be the same thing is a Dem president initiated secret DoJ investigations on Republican congress members.

I dunno. I'd not be surprised to learn the Obama or W administrations illegally spied on reporters. And even broke laws in trying to find out who were leakers in their own oBut scraping up metadata on House members and even the President's own attorney? That may be taking it to a new level.

Obama's administration did.

Why?? Because they are against Dems?? If they were against Reps you would be applauding.

The only thing you want to see is OUR Government are Dems. Guess these Dems ain't to honest.

It would be the same thing is a Dem president initiated secret DoJ investigations on Republican congress members.
I would hope. The whole Trump era seems odd. Normally, I'd think a president would think three or four times before spying on congress ... because it might be counterproductive. But no republican was ever going to criticize anything Trump did, or they'd be primaried.

....?

Do you think this is uncommon?

You think the NSA has some special box they put communications from elected officials in?

He probably resigned to make 10x more in the private sector. WHy the fuck would he care?

When did democrats start caring about abuse of our intelligence agencies?
Oh yeah.
Because.
Cult.
Does it really matter when somebody starts caring about something?

The answer is… people most commonly start caring about things when those thing directly impact them. Especially in politics
Convenience. Something you cultists cling to.
You think I’m a cultist? Why’s that?

Why?? Because they are against Dems?? If they were against Reps you would be applauding. The only thing you want to see is OUR Government are Dems. Guess these Dems ain't to honest.

Obumma did far more, empowered by the complacency of a useless press:

Pretty funny when even a mod disagrees with something there can be no disagreement over, it is written into stone. James Rosen almost had his life and career totally destroyed by Obumma's efforts to keep secrets from the nation.

It never falls that most anything the Left complains about with the GOP, if it isn't an outright LIE, they did it too, they did it FIRST, and they did it far worse and often!

Leave it to the Left to as usual, be either totally IGNORANT of reality through their own outlets keeping the truth from them, or just being congenital LIARS.

Garland is doing things right, we just defeated a hyper partisan AG and President and there is no need to rush in and act the same way.
Curious, just how was Trump any more "partisan" than Biden?
Don't expect me to answer such a stupid fucking question.
I never expected that you could. Because you have no answer to how Trump was any more partisan than Biden, Nancy or Obumma, you are just used to throwing anti-Trump bullshit like that out there hoping it'll stick with no one questioning it.
I can't tell if you are really this ignorant or if you're trolling me. I think you might really be this ignorant.

Apparently you're just not honest enough to tell shit. So in other words, OFanny, you think you can just throw out some rash statement with nothing to back it up, and if Anyone ASKS YOU to simply provide some basis for your reasons for saying what you said, that somehow Trump was more partisan than any of the Dem presidents, that this amounts to TROLLING? :21:

DO PLEASE RUN THAT PAST ONE OF OUR MODS! I know they could use a good laugh too.

And just expecting you to EXPLAIN your statement amounts to ignorance?

I suppose it is. Thinking you'd be able or prepared to actually BACK UP anything a leftist says really MUST be colossal hubris on my part!!! :71:

Apparently you're just not honest enough to tell shit. So in other words, OFanny, you think you can just throw out some rash statement with nothing to back it up, and if Anyone ASKS YOU to simply provide some basis for your reasons for saying what you said, that somehow Trump was more partisan than any of the Dem presidents, that this amounts to TROLLING? :21:

Honestly, yes, if someone asks me to describe Biden's first 6 months in office with any 6 month period of the Trump presidency, and that any sane, rational, and halfway observant person would find an equal level of partisanship exhibited by Pres. Biden as exhibited by Trump during any 6 month period in his presidency, then yes, I'd say that either this person is an idiot, or they are trolling me.

That I would have to explain this you in the simplest of terms you'd understand is just not worth the effort. You have to start from a baseline of simple awareness and recognition of what's happened in the past 4.5 years. It's like talking about the election with someone who is positive that the election was stolen, you can't even start discussing the election with this person, because they have subscribed to an alternate reality.

Actually, it would be better for you to provide me with examples of Pres. Biden's partisanship, and please feel free to use specific examples and references to what he actually said. I want to know where you're coming from.

Actually, it would be better for you to provide me with examples of Pres. Biden's partisanship,
Because you can't provide any of Trump's? You are the one who called Trump a "hyper-partisan." Now, BACK IT UP with examples, shithead.

Another thing I realized when discussing this with you, you might not really know about Trump's hyper-partisanship because you live in a rightwing echo chamber. Unlike myself, who uses reality based news sources, you may simply not have heard Trump's must egregious displays of partisanship because it was not reported by Tucker, or the Blaze, or Breitbart, or whatever wingnut sources you get your opinions from.

AG Garland and the DOJ are afraid to bring the ax down on Trump and his Capitol rioters right now.
He needs to wait for a possible change in the political climate that will enable the law to act safely against Trump and company.

That my not happen but there more likelihood of it will happen in a few months.

If Trump either holds or gains popularity then there will be no punishment meted out. The violence and the gun slaughter wouldn't be worth the satisfaction gained.

In essence, America's DOJ has been defanged. Temporarily or premanently??
Pretty sad state of affairs when a crimimal lowlife like Trump may walk because his fascist cult followers think he's the second coming of Christ & will start a civil war to defend him. Prosecute Trump & let the chips fall where they may. Trump will get what he deserves. Justice.

Forum List

Back