High Court Rejects 2 Virginia White Nationalist Rally Cases

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't understand why this case was appealed then went to the Supreme Court.

Both men pleaded guilty. I guess they changed their minds when they found out they would spend time in prison.

The court was correct in not hearing their cases. Rioting and inciting riots need to be dealt with strongly. It isn't a free speech issue, it isn't a rights issue, there is no place in America for violence and hate.

The court was correct in not hearing their cases. Rioting and inciting riots need to be dealt with strongly. It isn't a free speech issue, it isn't a rights issue, there is no place in America for violence and hate.

Hmm....so when do you suppose the riots on the left coast will be "dealt with"?

They should be, again, riots, violence and hate have no place in America.

Never....But the leftist scum couldn't care less.

Damned glad that they rioted in 1775.............this country was started by people who were fed the hell up with tyrants. We are getting closer too another "riot" each day.

Bottom line? I would suggest that you re-locate to someplace like Iceland or maybe Greenland where they have no crime......ooops wait, they have crime there as well....

Guess Eden really doesn't exist...........

The Supremes didn't "reject" the cases. They said they wouldn't take them up. Maybe they are on vacation this summer.

Again no defence except whataboutism….

why didn’t you say Hitler killed 6 million Jews?

The Supremes didn't "reject" the cases. They said they wouldn't take them up. Maybe they are on vacation this summer.
:)

Hell, they're just like all the other ass-sitters in DC....on vacation more than they are at work - and getting paid handsomely for it.

What a country!!

Damned glad that they rioted in 1775.............this country was started by people who were fed the hell up with tyrants. We are getting closer too another "riot" each day.

Bottom line? I would suggest that you re-locate to someplace like Iceland or maybe Greenland where they have no crime......ooops wait, they have crime there as well....

Guess Eden really doesn't exist...........
Well the court disagrees with you, go on and riot and best to you.

I don't how one can endorse one political riot and dismiss another.

I don't understand why this case was appealed then went to the Supreme Court. Both men pleaded guilty. I guess they changed their minds when they found out they would spend time in prison.

Idiot OP linking an idiot news story from the idiots at Yahoo. Or is everyone in the Left simply liars?

Being a nationalist is NOT synonymous and interchangeable with being a supremacist. And by calling either white, you are admitting that a person can be either of any skin color!

Supremacists believe in a supreme race. Nationalists simply are patriots putting their nation (country) first ahead of all others; the opposite of a globalist.

"The Supreme Court is leaving in place the convictions of two men who as members of a white supremacist group participated in the violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017. The high court said Monday that it would not take the case of Michael Miselis or Benjamin Daley, who participated in the rally as members of the “Rise Above Movement,” or “RAM.” Both pleaded guilty to federal rioting charges in connection with the rally.

Miselis and Daley had challenged their convictions by arguing that the Anti-Riot Act, a law they pleaded guilty to violating, is overbroad under the First Amendment’s free speech clause. A federal appeals court had ruled against them. Daley was sentenced to 37 months in prison. Miselis was sentenced to 27 months."

Why is the Supreme Court going after these brave men but not going after Antifa and BLM??? We have 6 conservatives on this court and we can't get them to stand up for real Americans?? The is clear judicial bias and racially targeted discrimination at levels never seen before in this history of this country.

Which of these conservative justices were too afraid to stand up for what's right?? Roberts? Barrett? Having 6 conservatives may not be enough to defend freedom....we may need 7 more of them -- it may be the only way to stop the Dems..they are just too powerful....

"The Supreme Court is leaving in place the convictions of two men who as members of a white supremacist group participated in the violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017. The high court said Monday that it would not take the case of Michael Miselis or Benjamin Daley, who participated in the rally as members of the “Rise Above Movement,” or “RAM.” Both pleaded guilty to federal rioting charges in connection with the rally.

Miselis and Daley had challenged their convictions by arguing that the Anti-Riot Act, a law they pleaded guilty to violating, is overbroad under the First Amendment’s free speech clause. A federal appeals court had ruled against them. Daley was sentenced to 37 months in prison. Miselis was sentenced to 27 months."

Why is the Supreme Court going after these brave men but not going after Antifa and BLM??? We have 6 conservatives on this court and we can't get them to stand up for real Americans?? The is clear judicial bias and racially targeted discrimination at levels never seen before in this history of this country.

Which of these conservative justices were too afraid to stand up for what's right?? Roberts? Barrett? Having 6 conservatives may not be enough to defend freedom....we may need 7 more of them -- it may be the only way to stop the Dems..they are just too powerful....
So?

It depends on which individuals, acting at a specific time in a specific place, are charged with committing a crime, and either are convicted or plead guilty. These guys pled guilty to physically attacking other people.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that they did what they did, and while I'm not bothering to look it up, I wonder whether they came from out of state to do it.

Who are the individuals whom you want prosecuted on the "left coast" who were not arrested and prosecuted?

It depends on which individuals, acting at a specific time in a specific place, are charged with committing a crime, and either are convicted or plead guilty. These guys pled guilty to physically attacking other people.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that they did what they did, and while I'm not bothering to look it up, I wonder whether they came from out of state to do it.

Who are the individuals whom you want prosecuted on the "left coast" who were not arrested and prosecuted?
They were heroes. A nuclear weapon that would detonate inside that false house would have been so funny. You guys are so loud because you are government intensive in collecting benefits.

Not whatabouting at all...Justice is being served here....How many who attacked the couple hundred Charlottesville goofballs are getting prosecuted, besides none?

Like I said, you don't give one flying fuck when the goons on your team burn, loot, and murder....You are a two faced scumbucket.

Last edited:

They were heroes. A nuclear weapon that would detonate inside that false house would have been so funny. You guys are so loud because you are government intensive in collecting benefits.

What are you talking about? This thread is about two guys who admitted that they physically attacked people in the open in Virginia and the USSC refused to hear their appeal. What's this about a false house, a nuclear bomb, and any benefits I might receive? It's a bit early to be drinking.

What are you talking about? This thread is about two guys who admitted that they physically attacked people in the open in Virginia and the USSC refused to hear their appeal. What's this about a false house, a nuclear bomb, and any benefits I might receive? It's a bit early to be drinking.

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, you aren't going to get anything that's coherent or that deals with the subject at hand.

They are delusional.

Best to just ignore those people.

They are kicking violent offenders out of prison but locking up political dissidents for misdemeanor trespass. Go figure. Meanwhile there were about 45 shootings in Chicago over the weekend but the FBI ain't interested.

Forum List

Back