Justice Dept grants immunity to Bryan Pagliano for Hillary grand jury proceding

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server Georgia on my mind, so long sunshine
The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private email server, a sign the FBI investigation into possible criminal wrongdoing is progressing.

A senior U.S. law enforcement official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

And again some tunes to break rocks by

Hopefully he has someone protecting him as those who are able to spoil Clinton plans do seem to have tragic endings.

The Washington Post ^ | Wednesday, March 2, 2016 | Adam Goldman
The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private email server, a sign the FBI investigation into possible criminal wrongdoing is progressing. A senior U.S. law enforcement official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009. As the FBI looks to wrap up its investigation in the coming months, agents will likely want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, how...

hillary-clinton-email-what-we-know-graphic-web.jpg

Which means absolutely nothing, but I get that you scared little Clinton bashers have to latch on to any bit of hope, even though you have failed miserably at every turn to take her down, and looked ridiculous in the process.

Uh oh.

If this were a game of Clue, it would go something like this:

Hillary did it, in the bathroom, with an e-mail server.

Wow. That sounded wrong on so many levels, but who cares. This is a big deal. The coffin maker is taking measurements as we speak.

Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server Georgia on my mind, so long sunshine
The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private email server, a sign the FBI investigation into possible criminal wrongdoing is progressing.

A senior U.S. law enforcement official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

And again some tunes to break rocks by

From your link: My bold.

"So far, there is no indication that prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the email investigation to subpoena testimony or documents, which would require the participation of a U.S. attorney’s office."

This seems to completely contradict your last post claiming a grand jury has been impaneled. Hummmmmmmm

I just hope willie gets caught in the public corruption probe, I wonder if they'll get secret service protection in jail.

However, there are no indications that the DoJ is convening a grand jury yet. That could soon change depending on his testimony.
His testimony will be heard by the grand jury silly, who else would he testify before.

U always bin sow gumb

Last edited:
Comey is good man, the FBI will do it's job. The question is, will the Justice dept continue to do theirs:dunno:

Comey: ‘I Am Very Close’ to the FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton’s Emails

What I can assure you is that I am very close, personally, to that investigation to ensure that we have the resources we need including people and technology, ” Comey said. “And that it is done the way the FBI tries to do all of its work: independently, competently, and promptly. That’s our goal and I’m confident that it’s being done that way but I can’t give you any more details than that.”

The FBI released a letter in February, a day before the New Hampshire primary, that an investigation connected to Hillary Clinton and her private server remains ongoing.

The Justice Department has reportedly granted immunity to a former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

A senior U.S. law enforcement official toldThe Washington Poston Wednesday that the FBI secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the private server at her New York home in 2009.

Current and former agents told the newspaper that agents will likely want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails as part of the ongoing investigation.

Lynch said on "Special Report with Bret Baier" that the investigation is being handled by the agency’s “career independent lawyers” and that they will “review the facts and the evidence and make a determination in due course.”

Lynch, nominated by President Obama to the attorney general post in 2014, also said the agency would look “efficiently, fairly, thoroughly, without any kind of artificial deadline” into whether Clinton broke any laws as secretary of state by using a private email server for official communications.

DOJ reportedly grants immunity to former State Dept staffer in Clinton email probe | Fox News
Finally, some movement. Let this be just the first aide that gets immunity.

Uh oh. Knowing how law enforcement investigations work....once they start granting immunity to people around someone 2 things are true:

- Shits real...and real crimes are present that have scared people into not wanting to talk
- Investigators know it's big and someone is being prepared to get charged

Forum List

Back