Just thinking what I would do if I was a young black.

2. It must be terrible for well-behaved Black men to realize that they belong to an ethnicity feared by many people (cops and non-cops) because an unusually large percentage of young Black men commit terrible crimes of violence.
It's not just the black males. The black females are just as bad. In the past three days I've seen three new videos of black females in out of control violent outbreaks, and this is just the latest, and they are the examples of violent blacks that actually make it to the internet and can be witnessed before google, etc, make them disappear...

I'm dumping bullshiters and there bullshit comments , you so buried in your ugly that you think someone would believe you about this or that your three videos that you found spending 106 hours looking for them means something , so you are also going away. It has been a slice

If I got yanked arbitrarily from my daily life by the police, seeing there was no reason at all, which happened thousands of times a day. With the perceived or real reality of the track record of police and young black men. Would I run if I saw a clear shot at getting away. Well My best guess is many would run, me probably being one. . It seems like the safest decision.

i overheard a conversation between two black women once. the one was bragging to her friend, about her new man, who worked at a food bank and so, first of every month, she was going to get "set up" with a lot of free food!

and they say romance is dead!

so, if i was a young black man, i would realize that if i pulled my pants up, and managed to get a job, especially a real job, and keep it,

that i would be looking fantastic to potential mates, due to the low bar set by my peers.

just saying.
I have to get rid of the wasted bandwidth of total complete lies .so you will be leaving , it has been a slice>

your fear of reality, is noted and you can consider yourself laughed at.

If I got yanked arbitrarily from my daily life by the police, seeing there was no reason at all, which happened thousands of times a day. With the perceived or real reality of the track record of police and young black men. Would I run if I saw a clear shot at getting away. Well My best guess is many would run, me probably being one. . It seems like the safest decision.

So I have worked with young blacks for years now. Had 3 of them at my last job. Not one..... NOT ONE.... said they had been pulled over by police "Thousands of times a day". Not one said they had a negative experience with an officer.

Stop making up myths. You guys lie constantly. THOUSANDS OF TIMES A DAY!

Good grief you people....

Police are not randomly stopping people without any cause.

When a police officer stops someone in a given area, he's not doing that randomly. Police officers are TOLD to go and stop people in a given area.

They are told to look for suspicious people. They are told to stop people that look suspicious.

I just heard a story of such last week. Black man in his 40s. He said when he was in his late 20s, he was picking up his daughter from a day care. The area was notorious for drug dealers. He didn't say way, but he had his daughter there late at night, for some special occasion or something.

He put on a black hoodie, and put the hood up over his face.

So he's in black clothing, with a hoodie over his head, walking around late at night, in a drug area of town. The police stopped him. They checked his info, and let him go.

He's no in his late 40s. So for 40 years..... he was stopped one time..... in a high-crime area by police, walking around late at night in a black hoodie.

One time. 40 years... one time. And he did look suspicious... and he himself admits it.

That's it? Black people are not being stopped THOUSANDS OF TIMES A DAY.

It's not happening. You guys have to invent these myths, to justify your problem with police. Police are doing their jobs.

Nope. What needs to happen is Black people need to register Independent and give their vote to the party thats going to cater to what we are asking for. We know for damn sure its not the repubs so that only leaves the Dems.

Yes, the Dems have done a bang up job. That's why after 50 years of blacks voting 90% for the Dems you're the lower socioeconomic class, the least wealthy, least educated, and highest incarcerated racial group in the country. Keep it up. You guys are doing great.

They already paid up. They put a Black man in office.

Yes, a half black man who did next to nothing in eight years other than advance a health care legislation the majority didn't want and worsened race relations in this country.

And how did putting that half black man in office change any of the issues I noted in my previous post?

Very woke.

Dems have arrested millions of young black men, prosecuted them in Dem courts, sentenced them to Dem prisons. I guess if I was a young black man I'd flee Dem cities asap.
They could simply quit block voting for Democrats. But that would make too much common sense.
Nope. What needs to happen is Black people need to register Independent and give their vote to the party thats going to cater to what we are asking for. We know for damn sure its not the repubs so that only leaves the Dems.
So register as an independent, that way you cant vote in the Democrat Primary, get stuck with some rich old white guy as the Democrat Candidate, then vote for that guy who cant remember where he is at or what day it is, but you sure can stick it to the Republicans...Why is it you wont vote for a Republican again?
"Why is it you wont vote for a Republican again?"

They believe in the tinkle down economics which is fucking stupid and on top of that they openly embrace inbred racists.
Who fed you that bullshit, and why did you mindlessly gobble it up?
There was nothing mindless about it. I researched and listened to the GOP admit to the the southern strategy on at least 2 occasions. I then noticed how all white racists support repubs. Then I watched that incompetent fuckup currently in office claim that racists were "good people". Now can you tell my why you were too stupid to see the same facts?

Hey go live on a Dem planation enjoy.
Your answer shows me you know you cant deny that living on a repub plantation is about the dumbest thing a Black man can do.

LMAO blacks have been voting for Dems for 50 years fool, when exactly are Dems going to pay up?
They already paid up. They put a Black man in office. However more needs to be done so I wont be registering Dem until I see some progress.
Hmmm, no they didnt, they put a 1/2 white man in office who threw his own grandmother under the bus. Do you hate your grandmother?
Actually they did. His name was Obama and he is an African American like me.
No, you are wrong, he is 1/2 white, and his father is a Kenyan, making Obammy, 1/2 African and 1/2 Caucasian. And he is no where like you , because he has over 12 million dollars, while you dont. He has two mansions, while you dont.
No youre wrong retard. Read what he said about his race on the census. Hes alot like me just more trusting of whites.

" A White House spokesman confirmed that Mr. Obama, the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas, checked African-American on the 2010 census questionnaire. "

" Mr. Obama could have checked white, checked both black and white, or checked the last category on the form, “some other race,” "
How can Obammy be more like you when he spends most of his time amongst rich white folks in Martha Vineyards and Northwest Washington DC? That is very Caucasian up there. But you go ahead believe what the 1/2 white fucker says, just proves how stupid you really are.

I spend time among rich whites every now and then. He doesnt have to be a carbon copy of me for him to be like me you retard. :lol:

Dems have arrested millions of young black men, prosecuted them in Dem courts, sentenced them to Dem prisons. I guess if I was a young black man I'd flee Dem cities asap.
They could simply quit block voting for Democrats. But that would make too much common sense.
So register as an independent, that way you cant vote in the Democrat Primary, get stuck with some rich old white guy as the Democrat Candidate, then vote for that guy who cant remember where he is at or what day it is, but you sure can stick it to the Republicans...Why is it you wont vote for a Republican again?

They believe in the tinkle down economics which is fucking stupid and on top of that they openly embrace inbred racists.
There was nothing mindless about it. I researched and listened to the GOP admit to the the southern strategy on at least 2 occasions. I then noticed how all white racists support repubs. Then I watched that incompetent fuckup currently in office claim that racists were "good people". Now can you tell my why you were too stupid to see the same facts?

Your answer shows me you know you cant deny that living on a repub plantation is about the dumbest thing a Black man can do.

Republicans have plantations? Name them. Come here you liberal bubble dweller :itsok:

Yes, the Dems have done a bang up job. That's why after 50 years of blacks voting 90% for the Dems you're the lower socioeconomic class, the least wealthy, least educated, and highest incarcerated racial group in the country. Keep it up. You guys are doing great.
What makes you think it would be better voting for a group that has openly admitted to being racist and started this downward spiral in the first place? We will keep it up. We were enslaved for centuries. Its going to take more than 50 years to turn it around.

They already paid up. They put a Black man in office.

Yes, a half black man who did next to nothing in eight years other than advance a health care legislation the majority didn't want and worsened race relations in this country.

And how did putting that half black man in office change any of the issues I noted in my previous post?
Youre retarded if you think he did nothing. If you dont know what that did then you are not a very good thinker.

Republicans have plantations? Name them. Come here you liberal bubble dweller :itsok:
Of course repbus have plantations. Where do you think they got the idea to say democrats have plantations? Dont be a retard.

They believe in the tinkle down economics which is fucking stupid and on top of that they openly embrace inbred racists. You got anymore retarded questions?
How is it that Morgan Freeman someone with plenty of millions also agrees with the trickle down policy? Is he stupid and an inbred racist? Don Lemon a very rich liberal CNN moron also has plenty of millions, how is it that they have some much money?

Hey retard. Morgan doesnt believe in tinkle down. He and Lemon have millions because they didnt give up and became successful.

Oh so you just gave up. Thanks for letting US know that..

They believe in the tinkle down economics which is fucking stupid and on top of that they openly embrace inbred racists. You got anymore retarded questions?
How is it that Morgan Freeman someone with plenty of millions also agrees with the trickle down policy? Is he stupid and an inbred racist? Don Lemon a very rich liberal CNN moron also has plenty of millions, how is it that they have some much money?

Hey retard. Morgan doesnt believe in tinkle down. He and Lemon have millions because they didnt give up and became successful.

What made you think I gave up?

Well, you dont have millions of dollars like Morgan, so you must of gave up. Which is why you believe in income inequality and why the government has to take care of you.

Well, you dont have millions of dollars like Morgan, so you must of gave up. Which is why you believe in income inequality and why the government has to take care of you.

Who told you I didnt have a millions of dollars? I've never told anyone how much I money I have.

Who told you I didnt have a millions of dollars?

Your attitude. Always bitching and moaning how unfair it is that whitie has more than you.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Any questions folks about these Useful Idiots living in some Fake News Alt Left Reality?

Forum List

Back