Just thinking what I would do if I was a young black.

Dems have arrested millions of young black men, prosecuted them in Dem courts, sentenced them to Dem prisons. I guess if I was a young black man I'd flee Dem cities asap.
They could simply quit block voting for Democrats. But that would make too much common sense.
Nope. What needs to happen is Black people need to register Independent and give their vote to the party thats going to cater to what we are asking for. We know for damn sure its not the repubs so that only leaves the Dems.
So register as an independent, that way you cant vote in the Democrat Primary, get stuck with some rich old white guy as the Democrat Candidate, then vote for that guy who cant remember where he is at or what day it is, but you sure can stick it to the Republicans...Why is it you wont vote for a Republican again?
"Why is it you wont vote for a Republican again?"

They believe in the tinkle down economics which is fucking stupid and on top of that they openly embrace inbred racists. You got anymore retarded questions?
How is it that Morgan Freeman someone with plenty of millions also agrees with the trickle down policy? Is he stupid and an inbred racist? Don Lemon a very rich liberal CNN moron also has plenty of millions, how is it that they have some much money?

Hey retard. Morgan doesnt believe in tinkle down. He and Lemon have millions because they didnt give up and became successful.

Oh so you just gave up. Thanks for letting US know that..

What made you think I gave up?

Well, you dont have millions of dollars like Morgan, so you must of gave up. Which is why you believe in income inequality and why the government has to take care of you.

Who told you I didnt have a millions of dollars?

Your attitude. Always bitching and moaning how unfair it is that whitie has more than you.

My attitude? Just because I point about racism doesnt mean I havent learned to navigate it. Matter of fact when I mentor young Black males I make sure to point out racism precisely so they wont give up. I want them to recognize it and then laugh as they go around, over, or through it and still succeed.

Dems have arrested millions of young black men, prosecuted them in Dem courts, sentenced them to Dem prisons. I guess if I was a young black man I'd flee Dem cities asap.
They could simply quit block voting for Democrats. But that would make too much common sense.
Nope. What needs to happen is Black people need to register Independent and give their vote to the party thats going to cater to what we are asking for. We know for damn sure its not the repubs so that only leaves the Dems.
So register as an independent, that way you cant vote in the Democrat Primary, get stuck with some rich old white guy as the Democrat Candidate, then vote for that guy who cant remember where he is at or what day it is, but you sure can stick it to the Republicans...Why is it you wont vote for a Republican again?

They believe in the tinkle down economics which is fucking stupid and on top of that they openly embrace inbred racists. You got anymore retarded questions?
How is it that Morgan Freeman someone with plenty of millions also agrees with the trickle down policy? Is he stupid and an inbred racist? Don Lemon a very rich liberal CNN moron also has plenty of millions, how is it that they have some much money?

Hey retard. Morgan doesnt believe in tinkle down. He and Lemon have millions because they didnt give up and became successful.

Well, you dont have millions of dollars like Morgan, so you must of gave up. Which is why you believe in income inequality and why the government has to take care of you.

Your attitude. Always bitching and moaning how unfair it is that whitie has more than you.

My attitude? Just because I point about racism doesnt mean I havent learned to navigate it. Matter of fact when I mentor young Black males I make sure to point out racism precisely so they wont give up. I want them to recognize it and then laugh as they go around, over, or through it and still succeed.

You know, up to 2007 most racism in this country was all but gone, why else would the people of the US put a 1/2 Kenyan 1/2 White person in the office? It sure wasnt the policies that the brown turd ran on , to kill unborn and born babies, high taxes, high energy costs, to take over the college tuition fund, the provide cash for clunkers, to pay billions of dollars to solar companies that went bankrupt. It was because of the color his Obammy's skin. But dumbasses like you, actually believe the Democrats talking points, that all Republicans are Racists, unless they are blacks, then those people are Uncle Toms, Oreos, or traitors to the cause. Which cause is that? Why is it everytime a Democrat starts losing an argument they resort to calling people racists?

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

You know, up to 2007 most racism in this country was all but gone, why else would the people of the US put a 1/2 Kenyan 1/2 White person in the office? It sure wasnt the policies that the brown turd ran on , to kill unborn and born babies, high taxes, high energy costs, to take over the college tuition fund, the provide cash for clunkers, to pay billions of dollars to solar companies that went bankrupt. It was because of the color his Obammy's skin. But dumbasses like you, actually believe the Democrats talking points, that all Republicans are Racists, unless they are blacks, then those people are Uncle Toms, Oreos, or traitors to the cause. Which cause is that? Why is it everytime a Democrat starts losing an argument they resort to calling people racists?

Hey retard. Racism was never gone or ever close to being gone. Obama was elected because there are more people of color than whites. The highest support Obama ever got was 39% of the white vote. Thats how we got Drumpf. Whites were so outraged they started voter suppression again and voted for that incompetent asshole as a backlash to Obama.

Last edited:
I'd politely ask the officer what I did wrong. I'd provide identification, explain to them that I wasn't doing anything... then just to be cheeky I'd run.
After you got that done to you for the 20th time you would not do anything that you said in your post. You would be tired of being harrassed so much and you would be pissed.

I'd politely ask the officer what I did wrong. I'd provide identification, explain to them that I wasn't doing anything... then just to be cheeky I'd run.
After you got that done to you for the 20th time you would not do anything that you said in your post. You would be tired of being harrassed so much and you would be pissed.

Yeah. Being white is pretty awesome. :dunno:

Racism was not almost gone in 2007. In 2008, If whites would have had their way, McCain would have won by 10 percentage points. You're called racists because you make racist comments and support racist policies.

We were republicans for 100 years. We left for a reason and it was not for promises of free shit. That's why white democrats switched to the republican party.

"Dems have arrested millions of young black men, prosecuted them in Dem courts, sentenced them to Dem prisons. I guess if I was a young black man I'd flee Dem cities asap. "

Most police departments are run by republicans. Most judges tend to be republicans. Republicans lose elections in those cities because what they offer is worse. Young black men running to republican cities don't stand a chance.

Hey retard. Racism was never gone or ever close to being gone. Obama was elected because there are more people of color than whites. The highest support Obama ever got was 39% of the white vote. Thats how we got Drumpf. Whites were so outraged they started voter suppression again and voted for that incompetent asshole as a backlash to Obama.

So again, it is all about the color of the skin not the content of the character....Martin Luther King Jr. would be so proud of your public education...

We were republicans for 100 years. We left for a reason and it was not for promises of free shit. That's why white democrats switched to the republican party.
Bullshit, if it wasnt for the New Deal and the Great Society, blacks would still be voting for Republican, fathers would still be part of the black nuclear family, less blacks would be living in the inner cites and Democrats would never have gained power, because most(but not all) citizens of the US would be able to live together in peace and harmony. That is the nightmare of the liberals, which is why they keep dumbasses like you hating everyone else...

A young Black kid can latch on to the easy democrat party victimhood policy and believe that every bad thing that happens to him is part of a racist conspiracy or he can get an education and become a productive member of society.

If I got yanked arbitrarily from my daily life by the police, seeing there was no reason at all, which happened thousands of times a day. With the perceived or real reality of the track record of police and young black men. Would I run if I saw a clear shot at getting away. Well My best guess is many would run, me probably being one. . It seems like the safest decision.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Any questions folks about these Useful Idiots living in some Fake News Alt Left Reality?
Good Bye

A young Black kid can latch on to the easy democrat party victimhood policy and believe that every bad thing that happens to him is part of a racist conspiracy or he can get an education and become a productive member of society.
Ley me see why would a black man believe in the democratic party when You hate nazis are around to hate them, hang them ,,shoot them, bury them ,take away their rights , Ya you bet. Minority won't select you bigots and they never will. Doesn't really matter because you haters are history and you will never have a voice in this country again, You will be put back under the rocks where scum bag found you. Without him you disappear.

So again, it is all about the color of the skin not the content of the character....Martin Luther King Jr. would be so proud of your public education...

Stop whining. Whites are the ones that made it about the color of the skin. MLK would slap the shit out of you for taking his words out of context.

Either way he will have to battle white racism which is actually the point.

Ley me see why would a black man believe in the democratic party when You hate nazis are around to hate them, hang them ,,shoot them, bury them ,take away their rights , Ya you bet. Minority won't select you bigots and they never will. Doesn't really matter because you haters are history and you will never have a voice in this country again, You will be put back under the rocks where scum bag found you. Without him you disappear.

at a guess because they can see that your claims are all delusional bullshit. and that you are an asshole.

Stop whining. Whites are the ones that made it about the color of the skin. MLK would slap the shit out of you for taking his words out of context.

Democrats make it about the color of the skin...Why is it you cant come to grips with that FACT? Denial, Denial, Denial, progressives area always in Denial.

If I got yanked arbitrarily from my daily life by the police, seeing there was no reason at all, which happened thousands of times a day. With the perceived or real reality of the track record of police and young black men. Would I run if I saw a clear shot at getting away. Well My best guess is many would run, me probably being one. . It seems like the safest decision.
WTF are you saying???
.....your OP is babble crap
you post NO evidence
..there is no significant problem of police brutality or racism by police

..JBander and young blacks do not think rationally like you do...they have impulse control problems.....they are not smart

Forum List

Back