Just thinking what I would do if I was a young black.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
If I got yanked arbitrarily from my daily life by the police, seeing there was no reason at all, which happened thousands of times a day. With the perceived or real reality of the track record of police and young black men. Would I run if I saw a clear shot at getting away. Well My best guess is many would run, me probably being one. . It seems like the safest decision.

If I got yanked arbitrarily from my daily life by the police, seeing there was no reason at all, which happened thousands of times a day. With the perceived or real reality of the track record of police and young black men. Would I run if I saw a clear shot at getting away. Well My best guess is many would run, me probably being one. . It seems like the safest decision.

Don't point your Big Gulp cup at them like it's a gun ...

Thousands of times a day? So you'd just hold tight waiting for your reparations?

Problem is, when normal people get yanked by the police for no reason at all, they know the cops fucked up again.

When a Black gets yanked for no reason at all, their racism makes them assume it must have been cause they were black.

First off there is no link proving what the asshat has said. Also this is a candidate for the rubber room.. If nothing is done about it, then the mods can kiss my white pimply ass...

that thousands of times a day youre talking about only happens in democrat run cities,,,

every oppressive thing done to a black person was done by a democrat,,,

If your daily life includes trespassing, property destruction, rioting, looting, killing....prepare to be yanked. If I was the parent of a young black, his/her ass would be sitting at the table, doing their homework.

Last edited:
I did all the time as a teenager. The guys that didnt run usually sported an ass whupping from the cops the next day.

The Left Wing Lie is that the LEOs are hunting down black men.
The Police just enforce laws.
They don't give white people are special break when they break the law.
The don't want to hurt or murder Black people.
White Liberals cultivate hate and fear 24/7.

STFU.........Thugs have nothing to do with race. Act like a thug, resist arrest like a thug and die lie a thug. Pretty simple, but you guys call them "victims".

When do PROGS quit blaming others for the problems THEY cause?

I did all the time as a teenager. The guys that didnt run usually sported an ass whupping from the cops the next day.
Yeah, sure they did...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back