Just saw on GMA that some politicians were hiding in their offices for FIVE HOURS terrified.

All I ever saw you do was deny they were happening, blame it on right wingers and generally lie about them. So of course I expect you to be dishonest now.
There is some blame for right wingers. That has been clearly demonstrated, see here.

I never denied it was happening. I did try to push back at the hyperbolic rhetoric. I condemned it. I still do. So did every other Democratic leader. Still do.

The Democratic leadership did not start the riots. They did not perpetuate them.

But that’s what Trump did.

There’s obviously going to be a lot of comparisons between MAGA rioters and BLM.

The biggest difference is that BLM is a spontaneous result of the unjust deaths of black people. MAGA rioters are the result of Trump’s delusional rants about a hoax that the election was stole.

The riot yesterday is a direct result of Trump.
Nonsensical bullshit. Burning down black owned businesses is the justified result of a black man being shot?

Just admit that you can't condemn the violence of the left. ADMIT IT

One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

Imagine that, realizing that you can't count on the police to protect you yet I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other who also know they can only count on themselves for REAL protection.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment.
What a bunch of pussies. And just think, we pay them to be pussies.

So you're suggesting that this Congress woman should have had a gun to protect herself?
I'm suggesting she should have had that right and not actively tried to take that right from other Americans.

The rest of your post is just emotional projection.

No one wants to take away the right to bear arms. That's a myth generated by gun manufacturers to dupe morons like yourself.

Reasonable gun control laws do not take away the right to bear arms.

Assault rifles are not needed for self defense.
The right to bear arms means more than self defense.
Plus, what you think i need means absolutely nothing.
Did an "assault rifle" fuck your girlfriend or something?

Nonsensical bullshit. Burning down black owned businesses is the justified result of a black man being shot?
That’s not what I said at all. Where did you get that?
You tried to imply that leftist violence is somehow just.

You can't help yourself
I said the death of the individuals was unjust.

Discussion works better if you don’t make stuff up and don’t make bullshit assumptions.

You can't help yourself

Discussion works better if you don’t make stuff up and don’t make bullshit assumptions.
This isn't about the mostly criminals that get killed. This is about the response of violence to those incidents.

Nice try with the football Lucy

You can't help yourself

This isn't about the mostly criminals that get killed. This is about the response of violence to those incidents.

This is about where that violence comes from.

One is a spontaneous riot due to the unjust death of a human being.

The other is the current president fomenting conspiracy and leading to political violence among his supporters to stop the constitutional process which was going to result in his leaving office.

The implications of these two causes is drastically different.

You can't help yourself

The other is the current president fomenting conspiracy and leading to political violence among his supporters to stop the constitutional process which was going to result in his leaving office.

More bs

You can't help yourself

only a moron like you would call the death of an accused rapist that was fighting cops and pulled a knife while trying to kidnap children an unjust death,,,

You can't help yourself

More bs
Answer me this. Would this have happened if Trump had conceded he lost the election?

You can't help yourself

only a moron like you would call the death of an accused rapist that was fighting cops and pulled a knife while trying to kidnap children an unjust death,,,
I didn’t.

One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

Imagine that, realizing that you can't count on the police to protect you yet I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other who also know they can only count on themselves for REAL protection.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment.
Hey bub, uhm, that's not the takeaway from yesterday's events.

But, go ahead, knock yourself out.

giphy.gif

so - the capital police are taking selfies with the "rioters" and the congress-people were hiding for their lives.

That’s because the DC police were ordered to allow the protesters into the Capitol building.
They tried to keep them out for a bit but the thousands of Trump rioters overran them.

It could have been far more violent and I’m glad it wasn’t.
got a video of that? i do see a video of the police moving the barricades.

so - if there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE flooding it - there must be AT LEAST as many filming it.

so - show me the thousand storming the castle or shut the fuck up.

That’s because the DC police were ordered to allow the protesters into the Capitol building.
They tried to keep them out for a bit but the thousands of Trump rioters overran them.

It could have been far more violent and I’m glad it wasn’t.
got a video of that? i do see a video of the police moving the barricades.

so - if there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE flooding it - there must be AT LEAST as many filming it.

so - show me the thousand storming the castle or shut the fuck up.

No need to be so nasty. You just can’t help but be a bitter little asshole, cant you.

Forum List

Back