Will Dem politicians protest the senseless murder of Ashli Babbitt or was she too white?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will All Lives Matter fight for her?
Will they elevate her to sainthood like they did George Floyd?
Will politicians condemn her killer and call for the shooters head?

Last edited:

Was she the one who went through the window yesterday after she was ordered not to?
Then no. She died for a dumbassed reason. Either way, provide a link for your context.

If she had done what she was told no one gets hurt, right?

Was she the one who went through the window yesterday after she was ordered not to?
Then no. She died for a dumbassed reason. Either way, provide a link for your context.

That should not be a death penalty.

Maybe not but either way, she shouldn't have been trying to climb to get in.
Did she have a backpack on? Her blood is on Trump's hands.

Just so we know you’re credible and all...link us to your posts when you said the same about George Floyd. Thanks in advance

Just so we know you’re credible and all...link us to your posts when you said the same about George Floyd. Thanks in advance

George Floyd wasn't killed attempting sedition. And from what I saw, he had knee over his neck..for about 8 minutes, suffocating slowly. Sorry, you don't get to make the association narrative. That's not how it works.

While I will not argue that point there doesn't seem to have been any justification for shooting her.

While I will not argue that point there doesn't seem to have been any justification for shooting her.

I hate playing the what if game but what if there was an explosive in her backpack? Too hard to make out what was shouted behind the door if anything before she got shot. But she was climbing to get in the window. Tough for me to believe that a former member of the armed services would do something like this.

George Floyd wasn't killed attempting sedition. And from what I saw, he had knee over his neck..for about 8 minutes, suffocating slowly. Sorry, you don't get to make the association narrative. That's not how it works.

Haha...there is no public execution penalty associated with the CHARGE of “attempted sedition”....you know that right?

“Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.”

“Sorry, you don't get to make the association narrative. That's not how it works.”
I’m not dark enough to have an opinion...I get it.

Forum List

Back