It's OK To Mock The Disabled

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Did you hear about the Helen Keller doll? Wind it up and it walks into the wall.
What did Helen's parents do to her when she was a bad girl?
(Left the plunger in the toilet!)

Why didn't she scream when she fell in the well?
(She was wearing gloves!)

What has 50,000 feet and still can't walk?
(Jerry's Kids!)

Sorry, you got me on a roll!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last weekend, Shane Gillis took a gamble that didn’t pay off on the stage of “Saturday Night Live,” when he dunked on the LGBTQ and disability communities to a frosty reception — including from one of the members of the SNL band, who seemed visibly unimpressed.

Reads to me that it wasn't OK.

It's OK for SNL to mock the disabled. It's not OK for Trump to supposedly mock the disabled. More evidence of the double standard of the left.

You do know the differences, don't you?

Double standard? SNL is not protesting saying they do not do what they do -- comedy routines.

Trump denied being the hateful nasty old man when he said "You should see this guy..." as he mocked the man.

It's OK for SNL to mock the disabled. It's not OK for Trump to supposedly mock the disabled. More evidence of the double standard of the left.

Wait, I was told he never mocked a disabled person. So he was? How is that okay with trump supporting christians?

Live is not fair to Donald Trump. God has forsaken Donald Trump

• Funny IQ Test Metal Tin Sign Wall Decor Man Cave Bar Sarcastic Signs

Shane Gillis Addresses SNL Firing Controversy​

Jul 21, 2021

Shane Gillis Stand-Up Monologue - SNL​

Feb 25, 2024

Gillis was fired from "Saturday Night Live" in 2019 before he even appeared on the show. Following the announcement of his addition to the cast, a video resurfaced that showed Gillis using a racial slur for Chinese people, mocking stereotypical accents and saying that "an Asian trying to learn English bothers me."

Shane Gillis to host 'Saturda

usatoday.com
Gillis, 36, was fired from “Saturday Night Live” in 2019, just days after he was announced as a new featured player, and never actually featured in an episode of the sketch comedy show before his firing.

Shane Gillis’ history with '

Is this thread actually real? Mocking disabled people? I'm going to un assimilate.
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise
The look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this is no bad dream

Have you heard the news?
The dogs are dead
You better stay home
And do as you're told
Get out of the road if you want to grow old