JUST IN: Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning – Signals Ruling on Trump Ballot Eligibility Imminent

I never argued about the speed was the reason. I also believe it will be a 7-2 ruling at least.

You can't exclude someone for something they have never been convicted of doing. He most certainly could be convicted before the election though.
There are three dumbass Libtards on the Court. They will never get anything right.

Especially the negress justice who can't define what a woman is.
The little low IQ DEI hire? "I don't know nufin about birthing no babies".

When you think that the law of the land is in the hands of a stupid little Negro affrimative action bitch then our country is pretty well fucked.

Those two idiots that Gay Barry appointed are just as bad.

The day before Super Tuesday. Police setting up baracades in front of the SCOTUS gives it away that this will be a Trump victory. I predict a 9-0 ruling or a 8-1 ruling with Sotomeyer dissenting. Tomorrow the liberal tears will flow. Prepare for epic meltdowns by the democrats and the leftist media.

Ziq8TWl2

Probably 9-0.... Didn't take them long so it's no to the petition.

This by the way has nothing to do with Trump. This is the supreme Court telling the state courts to put their dicks back in their pants and stay within their jurisdiction.

It's not hard for me to imagine that all the judges would agree on that issue no matter how much they may hate Trump.

Last edited:
Here's some news from a credible source:

The Supreme Court may hand down at least one opinion on Monday, according to a new post on the court’s website. The announcement is certain to drive speculation that the justices are prepared to decide whether former President Donald Trump is eligible to appear on Colorado’s presidential ballot.

The court never discloses in advance which opinions it will issue. However, the justices may wish to decide the Trump matter before Colorado voters head to the polls this week for the Super Tuesday primary.

More...

SCOTUS may announce at least one opinion Monday as US waits for word on Trump ballot case

Here's some news from a credible source:

The Supreme Court may hand down at least one opinion on Monday, according to a new post on the court’s website. The announcement is certain to drive speculation that the justices are prepared to decide whether former President Donald Trump is eligible to appear on Colorado’s presidential ballot.

The court never discloses in advance which opinions it will issue. However, the justices may wish to decide the Trump matter before Colorado voters head to the polls this week for the Super Tuesday primary.

More...

SCOTUS may announce at least one opinion Monday as US waits for word on Trump ballot case

CNN is a "credible" source? You're a moron.

Forum List

Back