JUST IN: Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning – Signals Ruling on Trump Ballot Eligibility Imminent

Probably 9-0.... Didn't take them long so it's no to the petition.

This by the way has nothing to do with Trump. This is the supreme Court telling the state courts to put their dicks back in their pants and stay within their jurisdiction.

It's not hard for me to imagine that all the judges would agree on that issue no matter how much they may hate Trump.
I wonder if the traffic judge in IL will get the memo.
:rolleyes:

The Dem sheeple are two year olds, they frequently throw tantrums and shit themselves.
1709517943124.jpeg

Republicans have no authority to tell the democratic party what they can or can't do (or vice versa) and use the system in the process.

Two party system....
Get a life.

Trump will be eligible.

That's a can of worms they really don't want to open.

It's not really their place to say whether it is or not.

Trump hasn't been found guilty of doing anything, which is where the issue needs to go first, before going to the Supreme Court.

They can't find him guilty in the Supreme Court, because he hasn't been found guilty anywhere else.

Then let your guy go to trial, Trump fanboi.

Afraid of the real facts coming out instead of your fantasies?
We know the facts…we all saw the same UNEDITED video footage of the mostly peaceful, totally unarmed protesters in the Capitol…and of course we all know Trump has 1st Amendment rights.
What could “come out” in a trial?

I never argued about the speed was the reason. I also believe it will be a 7-2 ruling at least.

You can't exclude someone for something they have never been convicted of doing. He most certainly could be convicted before the election though.

I'd say that ship has sailed, Jack Smith could have gone for it, but didn't.

Forum List

Back