JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi Invites Joe Biden to Address Congress on April 28

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
JUST IN:
Speaker Pelosi Invites Joe Biden to Address Congress on April 28
JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi Invites Joe Biden to Address Congress on April 28 (thegatewaypundit.com)
13 Apr 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi invited Joe Biden to address a joint session of Congress on April 28.
New Presidents typically make their first address to Congress shortly after Inauguration Day, but Joe Biden is very feeble.
Biden barely made it through a scripted solo press conference a couple weeks ago.
“Nearly 100 days ago, when you took the oath of office, you pledged in a spirit of great hope that ‘Help Is On The Way.’ Now, because of your historic and transformative leadership, Help Is Here!” Pelosi wrote in an invitation to Biden.
“In that spirit, I am writing to invite you to address a Joint Session of Congress on Wednesday, April 28, to share your vision for addressing the challenges and opportunities of this historic moment,” Pelosi added.
It is unclear whether Joe Biden accepted Pelosi’s invitation.
Pelosi previously said she was waiting for advice of the Capitol physician and the Sergeant-at-Arms before inviting Biden to address both chambers due to concerns over Covid-19.

Comment:
Actually she simply invited him to address a joint session of Congress. Chyna Joey Xi won't be able to last more than 20 minutes before he misses his place on the Teleprompter and starts mumbling and bumbling. The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are clearly guilty of elder abuse.
Whose speech will he steal to make a further mockery of his presidency.
Hmm..., I wonder if he will applaud Antifa and BLM for their seditious actions in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and Brooklyn Center

Last edited:
I don't know what they will be yet but I'll definitely have other plans for the evening. I'm probably working that night anyway (thank God) but in case I'm not...sounds like a good night to go camping in Monument Valley.

1618385254269.png

Does that give him enough time to crawl out of his basement?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

JUST IN:
JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi Invites Joe Biden to Address Congress on April 28 (thegatewaypundit.com)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi invited Joe Biden to address a joint session of Congress on April 28.
New Presidents typically make their first address to Congress shortly after Inauguration Day, but Joe Biden is very feeble.
Biden barely made it through a scripted solo press conference a couple weeks ago.
“Nearly 100 days ago, when you took the oath of office, you pledged in a spirit of great hope that ‘Help Is On The Way.’ Now, because of your historic and transformative leadership, Help Is Here!” Pelosi wrote in an invitation to Biden.
“In that spirit, I am writing to invite you to address a Joint Session of Congress on Wednesday, April 28, to share your vision for addressing the challenges and opportunities of this historic moment,” Pelosi added.
Pelosi previously said she was waiting for advice of the Capitol physician and the Sergeant-at-Arms before inviting Biden to address both chambers due to concerns over Covid-19.

Comment:
Actually she simply invited him to address a joint session of Congress. Chyna Joey Xi won't be able to last more than 20 minutes before he misses his place on the Teleprompter and starts mumbling and bumbling. The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are clearly guilty of elder abuse.
Hmm..., I wonder if he will applaud Antifa and BLM for their seditious actions in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and Brooklyn Center
The President has made a statement about Brooklyn Center.
"But in the meantime, I want to make it clear again: There is absolutely no justification, none, for looting. No justification for violence; peaceful protest is understandable," Biden added.

Wow....just don't see the Xiden's puppet masters agreeing to such a speech..

JUST IN:

Comment:
Lol, donyou guys remember how quick you flipped that "old, feeble, and demented" script just before the debates?

That was some funny shit, there.

JUST IN:

Comment:
The President has made a statement about Brooklyn Center.
"But in the meantime, I want to make it clear again: There is absolutely no justification, none, for looting. No justification for violence; peaceful protest is understandable," Biden added.

~~~~~~
So what you're trying to tell us is that Chyna Joey Xi was talking code... Peaceful protest to Antifa and BLM is the go ahead to riot, loot, burn and injure LEO's including the public.....

Forum List

Back