Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

When asked why.........repeat after me.

My medical information is private and none of your business.......

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... Iā€™m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. Thatā€™s really all your proving. Grow up
View attachment 359484
Truth is the truth. Iā€™m just here speaking it
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
Thatā€™s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you
Why would any thinking person base his actions off the feelings of another person, or even of a majority of them?
What kind of sense does that make?
Not all of us are ego maniacs that only care about ourselves. Being in tune with those around you and showing empathy and understanding are traits of a good friend father husband and neighbor.... I feel sorry for those who are around you, you must be a real pain in the ass if youā€™re really asking that question.
Ah, so people who don't mindlessly bow and scrape before technocrats whose stories keep changing are "ego maniacs (sic) that only care about ourselves".

Do you use rechargeable batteries to power your virtue beacon?
People like you fighting against safety measures during a pandemic are egomaniac douchebags. Thereā€™s no reason to put up a fuss except for your immaturity of not wanting to be told what to do. Itā€™s pathetic

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... Iā€™m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. Thatā€™s really all your proving. Grow up
View attachment 359484
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
Thatā€™s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you
Why would any thinking person base his actions off the feelings of another person, or even of a majority of them?
Not all of us are ego maniacs that only care about ourselves. Being in tune with those around you and showing empathy and understanding are traits of a good friend father husband and neighbor.... I feel sorry for those who are around you, you must be a real pain in the ass if youā€™re really asking that question.
Ah, so people who don't mindlessly bow and scrape before technocrats whose stories keep changing are "ego maniacs (sic) that only care about ourselves".

People like you fighting against safety measures during a pandemic are egomaniac douchebags. Thereā€™s no reason to put up a fuss except for your immaturity of not wanting to be told what to do. Itā€™s pathetic
There it is....You have no argument other than to follow the word of people who have been wrong at every tun, and your blind supplication and obedience to them makes you a good person, while all who don't follow you like good little lemmings are bad people.

Fuck you and your virtue beacon, asshole.

nonsequitur.jpg

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

FB_IMG_1593908362685.jpg

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

View attachment 359852

That WHO guidance was at the beginning of this thing. One of the reasons they said only health care workers and sick people was because there was a shortage of masks. Now? There is a plentiful supply and anyone who wants one can get one. Additionally, that was also before we found out that this virus was mainly airborne. Masks are a good idea to keep yourself safe.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

View attachment 359852

That WHO guidance was at the beginning of this thing. One of the reasons they said only health care workers and sick people was because there was a shortage of masks. Now? There is a plentiful supply and anyone who wants one can get one. Additionally, that was also before we found out that this virus was mainly airborne. Masks are a good idea to keep yourself safe.
Where is your irrefutable evidence that masks are helping anything?

P.S. "Better safe than sorry" isn't evidence.

Why does it need to be "irrefutable evidence"? Why not simply compelling evidence, or even fairly good evidence, particularly if there is also evidence that wearing a surgical style mask won't cause harm in the majority of people?

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

View attachment 359852

No.............they are mainly makeshift masks..........not professional grade....not sealed properly.......CLOTH......only thing they do is stop you from sending out moisture....to so called protect others...........not yourself.....

If the virus is in the air............doesn't stop a thing unless it's a better grade mask......microns are so low. It's spreading with our without them in this country............Next thing is that moisture causes bacteria and germs to collect in your mask.........wet masks aren't good for you .....I've posted CDC guidelines on that........

This virus will run it's course.......and you can wear the masks or not.....it's still going to happen.

Why does it need to be "irrefutable evidence"? Why not simply compelling evidence, or even fairly good evidence, particularly if there is also evidence that wearing a surgical style mask won't cause harm in the majority of people?
Sounds good if you own stock in who makes the masks..........LOL

Enough of this nonsense............'Take out the deaths from the top DNC states and you lose 66% of the deaths in this country...........and it's now getting clearer that how they Classified the deaths is padding the body bag count.....

I'm over this Hype and BS.

There isn't even marginally compelling evidence....There's nothing, zero, skiff, nada, bupkis....Nothing other than guesses from bureaucrats and edicts from tyrants.

"Wearing a mask does you no harm" isn't an argument.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

View attachment 359852

No.............they are mainly makeshift masks..........not professional grade....not sealed properly.......CLOTH......only thing they do is stop you from sending out moisture....to so called protect others...........not yourself.....

If the virus is in the air............doesn't stop a thing unless it's a better grade mask......microns are so low. It's spreading with our without them in this country............Next thing is that moisture causes bacteria and germs to collect in your mask.........wet masks aren't good for you .....I've posted CDC guidelines on that........

This virus will run it's course.......and you can wear the masks or not.....it's still going to happen.

Depends on what your mask is made out of, and the micron rating that the material it's made out of has. The tightest cloth has a micron rating of 5, which is much larger than the virus.

However...........................

There are simple materials that have much better micron ratings than cloth, and 2 of them are paper towels (micron rating of 0.3), and Kleenex (micron rating of 0.1, same as the virus). I make masks out of paper towels with Kleenex sandwiched in between the towel. They work great, can be made to fit snug, and you can sterilize them by putting them in a microwave for 2 min. And, after a few uses, you can simply throw them away and not lose a whole bunch of money.

3. Disease vector / respiratory hazards: face masks may accumulate COVID-19 viruses and other pathogens. If they become wet with saliva or sweat, face masks may become a growth environment for bacteria and other pathogens. Face masks can further accumulate nuisance dust, silica, or other respirable health hazards that exist in the workplace.

4. Asphyxiation hazards: tight, homemade face masks made of impermeable materials or face masks covered with saliva or mucous may excessively limit an employeeā€™s breathing. This can cause rebreathing of carbon dioxide or other infectious material. Employees with underlying respiratory or cardiac health conditions may be particularly susceptible to this hazard. A restriction of breathing of fresh air can also create an asphyxiation hazard.

AT work......we are required........we fake it mostly........it's 100 degree heat index out there now.......the masks or NECK chaffs everyone is wearing to appease the LUNACY......get wet with your sweat........once they are wet they suck Hairy Balls.........Take a damp cloth......tie it to your mouth and nose and work outside for a few hours.....

Then I want you to come back here and tell how it is for my own good.........people making the rules don't have to OBEY THEM......The current Fear Factor Puts IDIOTS IN CHARGE and forces Rules that are pure STUPIDITY......those making the Rules don't have to do it........So they feel all smug in their STUPIDITY......

Everyone in the field thinks they are dumber than a pile of rocks.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

View attachment 359852

Depends on what your mask is made out of, and the micron rating that the material it's made out of has. The tightest cloth has a micron rating of 5, which is much larger than the virus.

There are simple materials that have much better micron ratings than cloth, and 2 of them are paper towels (micron rating of 0.3), and Kleenex (micron rating of 0.1, same as the virus). I make masks out of paper towels with Kleenex sandwiched in between the towel. They work great, can be made to fit snug, and you can sterilize them by putting them in a microwave for 2 min. And, after a few uses, you can simply throw them away and not lose a whole bunch of money.
I just gave the CDC suggestions...........cloth masks and not professional grade because Medical needs them...........They only stop the moisture.........they don't protect you .....but supposedly others.........most masks on today ...........don't stop jack squat on airborne microns.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

View attachment 359852

IOW, you have no evidence.

Thank you.

I work at the hospital, not for the hospital. And I take health advice from the people that work the ER, not from the admin policy makers. The staff there loves me and wouldn't want to see any harm come to me, I've fought too many PCP smoking MICAs to keep them safe for them not to care.
We been in this knee-deep from jump street and so far only one person contracted it and she got it at her other job.

We know what we're doing.
Why the hell would ypu be in a room with a patient, anyway? I would say you lost credibility, but you never had any to start with, dumb ass.
Sounds like he's a security guard, or more likely a "rent-a-cop" for the hospital. As a contract worker he doesn't technically work for the hospital, but labor law wouldn't phrase it that way. I can't understand the hospital not requiring he wear a mask, not to protect himself, but to protect the patients. Since he has a high likelyhood to be an asymptomatic carrier.
I was originally contracted to train security and staff; I'm one of the only MOAB instructors in the state. It turned into a longer term gig with the pandemic.
I like it, it's challenging and educational and the night shift crew is an awesome bunch of maniacs.

I have to calm them down often and sometimes I have to keep them from attacking staff.

I thought the hospital would have a rule about everybody wearing a mask.

Should hospital visitors wear a face mask?

All visitors should be instructed to wear a facemask or cloth face covering at all times while in the facility, perform frequent hand hygiene, and restrict their visit to the patient's room or other area designated by the facility.

Doctorsā€™ new coronavirus threat: Patients who refuse to wear masks

Health care workers donā€™t want to fight the mask culture war, but theyā€™re being forced to.

A urologist in Florida, who requested anonymity because of fear of losing his job, tells Vox he had his first patient refuse to wear a mask on May 13. The doctor works at a private clinic, which recently instituted a policy requiring all patients to wear a mask while in the building to minimize transmission of the virus. The patient was given a mask at the front desk, but refused to put it on.

ā€œThe nurse asked him to put his mask on if he wanted to be seen,ā€ the urologist said. ā€œHe got verbally aggressive with her, saying he had a right not to wear a mask, and that we were denying his constitutional rights.ā€
They got a lot of rules and if everyone followed all of them, then they wouldn't need people like me.

I wasn't okay with any of the above shit either. I don't fly unless absolutely necessary and my Harley doesn't have seatbelts, either.

Yeah, but it was still funny! And it's a valid point for a lot of people, I think.

And wait, if you're not OK with any of that, do you walk into stores without wearing a shirt and shoes? :p
I don't leave the house looking trashy; it's a pet peeve of mine.
I can't stand the way some people walk around in public looking like garbage.
I remember seeing photos of lines for the soup kitchens during the Great Depression and men were dressed in decent shirts and ties.

When did class go out of style?

• People should not wear cloth face coverings while engaged in activities that may cause the cloth face covering to become wet, like when swimming at the beach or pool. A wet cloth face covering may make it difficult to breathe. For activities like swimming, it is particularly important to maintain physical distance from others when in the water.
  • People who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a cloth face covering if it causes difficulty breathing. If unable to wear a cloth face covering, consider conducting the activity in a location with greater ventilation and air exchange (for instance, outdoors versus indoors) and where it is possible to maintain physical distance from others.
  • People who work in a setting where cloth face coverings may increase the risk of heat-related illness or cause safety concerns due to introduction of a hazard (for instance, straps getting caught in machinery) may consult with an occupational safety and health professional to determine the appropriate face covering for their setting. Outdoor workers may prioritize use of cloth face coverings when in close contact with other people, like during group travel or shift meetings, and remove face coverings when social distancing is possible. Find more information here and below.

CDC states that employers should have people wear the masks only for close quarters meetings and such...........Not outside were you can maintain distance...............yet where I work.........and from everywhere I'm hearing they are making it mandatory even outside and IN THE HEAT..........

These masks get sweaty.........WET.......and like I've said MANY TIMES......it's like Waterboarding yourself with your own sweat..............STUPIDITY......in the workplace from a low death rate virus with inflated deaths by the DEFINITION.....

Since the CDC recommends cloth only.......and that is all most are wearing anyway........they don't do jack squat for AIR BORNE TRANSMISSION........

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

There it is....You have no argument other than to follow the word of people who have been wrong at every tun, and your blind supplication and obedience to them makes you a good person, while all who don't follow you like good little lemmings are bad people.

Fuck you and your virtue beacon, asshole.
I have all kinds of arguments. Yā€™all have wax in your ears. Pointing to your chosen leaders team was just one angle. The other angles are common sense and medical facts but those seem to never work on people like you

Forum List

Back