Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

When asked why.........repeat after me.

My medical information is private and none of your business.......

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... I’m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. That’s really all your proving. Grow up
View attachment 359484
Truth is the truth. I’m just here speaking it
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
That’s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you
Why would any thinking person base his actions off the feelings of another person, or even of a majority of them?
What kind of sense does that make?

The entire state of Texas is required to wear masks in public except for a few counties who hav less than 20 cases who are allowed to apply for an exemption. I don't think any counties have applied yet. There are also exemptions for any who might have a medical reason to not wear one. I suppose old folks who already have to have an oxygen tank might have a problem wearing a mask. Most that I have seen are following the rule. Abbot finally realized that following Trump's lead caused lots of Texans to die when they didn't need to.
Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

You sound just like my brother. We've had several conversations about it, and he has always maintained that the virus was just a hoax to hurt trump, and even if he caught it, it wouldn't be more than a cold. We haven't discussed it much the last couple of weeks though. He's in the hospital, and not allowed visitors.
Hope he'll be okay.

Me too. Long story, but that's not the worst problem he has right now.

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.
Real men make their own choices.

I remember hearing about a country that made its Jewish citizens wear armbands, I think people like you were okay with that.

I remember hearing about that country as well. I also see conservatives in the US flying flags with one of that nations' emblems. I think people like you wish we were that nation.
If you think that, then you don't know much do you?

People, especially guys, aren't even washing their hands
now that just crazy I wash my hands before I take a piss and after I take a piss
My dick is the cleanest part of my body why would I take my dirty hands and touch it? Why would any guy touch their penis with their dirty hands?
Dude, you just don't know...
I thought every guy washed their hands before and after they took a piss.
I'm with you guy; me and my dick have been in a lot of tight spots together over the years and he's never let me down, least I can do is take care of him.
;)

The entire state of Texas is required to wear masks in public except for a few counties who hav less than 20 cases who are allowed to apply for an exemption. I don't think any counties have applied yet. There are also exemptions for any who might have a medical reason to not wear one. I suppose old folks who already have to have an oxygen tank might have a problem wearing a mask. Most that I have seen are following the rule. Abbot finally realized that following Trump's lead caused lots of Texans to die when they didn't need to.
Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

You sound just like my brother. We've had several conversations about it, and he has always maintained that the virus was just a hoax to hurt trump, and even if he caught it, it wouldn't be more than a cold. We haven't discussed it much the last couple of weeks though. He's in the hospital, and not allowed visitors.
I work in an ER in downtown Houston. I have more practical experience with transmission of this virus than anyone here, I would bet.
And I don't wear a mask anywhere but there, in a room with a patient, or, as I have repeatedly told the cops, unless I am actually in the commission of a crime.

I don't doubt you have more experience than me, but I can guarantee you don't have more experience than my daughter, the ER doctor. She says your attitude is stupid and selfish.

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... I’m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. That’s really all your proving. Grow up
View attachment 359484
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
That’s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you

Just because a "majority " might thing different doesn't mean the "minority" doesn't have rights
I never said the minority doesn’t have rights. I’m telling them to stop being douchebags. Are you reading anything I’ve been writing? Where did you get “rights” from?
Which part of your being told to F off don't you understand..........I REFUSE........I keep my distance in stores and that is all......0.2%...........that's it.............I don't care about it anymore.
Wonderful, so because of douchbages like you the virus will spread and then the government will make recommendations for safety measures and then they will make laws because assholes won’t listen to the recommendations and then people like you will get ticketed or fined. And for what?! It’s a needless fight because youR ego won’t let you put a fucking cloth in front of your ugly face for a few minutes. People like you are useless.
We have listened to the Fear mongering of people like you for NOTHING......0.2%..........that's it................so SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE..........we should have never shut down.
Stop copy and pasting your tired talking points. I’m not spreading fear I’m painting a reality. Prove me wrong. What did I say that wasn’t true?
You said that masking was about spreading the virus; that's not true.

Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

I work in an ER in downtown Houston. I have more practical experience with transmission of this virus than anyone here, I would bet.
And I don't wear a mask anywhere but there, in a room with a patient, or, as I have repeatedly told the cops, unless I am actually in the commission of a crime.

If you work in an ER, you wear a mask full time at work or they would fire your ass.

Your Welcome......LOL
Mind your own damned business........I'm not hiding or OBEYING over a 0.2% virus that they have destroyed our economy over.....

Enough of the Fear Mongering............I'm over it...........Now go advise someone who cares.
It’s not about fear it’s about respecting those who are around you and not being an egotistical douche bag. Time to get over yourself and stop acting like a little baby who can’t handle wearing a mask when out in public.
Why is it so damned important to you that everyone comply with the authoritarians?
What is it about you as a person that this matters so much to you, and what does it say about you that it does?

Think about it.

It means you don't care if you infect people.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
the truth is that masks are ineffective for anything but advertising what a subserviiant and supplicating little subject that you are....Likewise, running around proclaiming what a compliant and supplicating little subject that you are is the very height of virtue signalling.
Then why is Trumps task force recommending they be worn?
Because they're the authoritarian technocrats to whom you are to bend your knee, mere peasant.

And not only do you play along like a good little supplicant, you run around acting as one of their enforcers....Doing so completely free of charge.

Another one proving Lenin correct.
You didn’t even come close to providing a reason or answer to my question. Diversions to insults are a white flag in my book. Thanks for playing

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
the truth is that masks are ineffective for anything but advertising what a subserviiant and supplicating little subject that you are....Likewise, running around proclaiming what a compliant and supplicating little subject that you are is the very height of virtue signalling.
To appease the leftists, as they don't have the ability to think and do for themselves.
Is that how you see Pence? Out there appeasing the Leftists? Do you even try to use logic in your piss poor arguments?

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.

I remember hearing about a country that made its Jewish citizens wear armbands, I think people like you were okay with that.
Real men make the right choice and stubbornly choosing to not wear a mask because you don’t like being told what to do is about as childish as it gets. No, you are far from a real man
That shaming thing doesn't work, and it makes you look like a weak little bitch when you do it.
Just saying.
I don’t really take offense from a guy Who can’t even wear a mask. Call me pussy all you want. I do it for my fellow citizen. You don’t do it to feed your ego. I think it’s obvious who the pussy is.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
Why would any thinking person base his actions off the feelings of another person, or even of a majority of them?
Not all of us are ego maniacs that only care about ourselves. Being in tune with those around you and showing empathy and understanding are traits of a good friend father husband and neighbor.... I feel sorry for those who are around you, you must be a real pain in the ass if you’re really asking that question.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
To appease the leftists, as they don't have the ability to think and do for themselves.
Is that how you see Pence? Out there appeasing the Leftists? Do you even try to use logic in your piss poor arguments?
Yep. That's how I see him. Gotta keep you worthless leftist traitors at Bay.

Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

I don't doubt you have more experience than me, but I can guarantee you don't have more experience than my daughter, the ER doctor. She says your attitude is stupid and selfish.
Yeah?
Is she hot?

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
Not all of us are ego maniacs that only care about ourselves. Being in tune with those around you and showing empathy and understanding are traits of a good friend father husband and neighbor.... I feel sorry for those who are around you, you must be a real pain in the ass if you’re really asking that question.
Should we cover up during flu season, too? Let's say Halloween to Easter? Only 40000 Americans died from that last year. Can't be too safe - right?

Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

If you work in an ER, you wear a mask full time at work or they would fire your ass.
I work at the hospital, not for the hospital. And I take health advice from the people that work the ER, not from the admin policy makers. The staff there loves me and wouldn't want to see any harm come to me, I've fought too many PCP smoking MICAs to keep them safe for them not to care.
We been in this knee-deep from jump street and so far only one person contracted it and she got it at her other job.

We know what we're doing.

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.

Real men make the right choice and stubbornly choosing to not wear a mask because you don’t like being told what to do is about as childish as it gets. No, you are far from a real man
That shaming thing doesn't work, and it makes you look like a weak little bitch when you do it.
Just saying.
I don’t really take offense from a guy Who can’t even wear a mask. Call me pussy all you want. I do it for my fellow citizen. You don’t do it to feed your ego. I think it’s obvious who the pussy is.
Yeah, it is.

Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy

References;
  1. bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence. Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.
  2. Zhu JH et al. Effects of long-duration wearing of N95 respirator and surgical facemask: a pilot study. J Lung Pulm Resp Res 2014:4:97-100.
  3. Ong JJY et al. Headaches associated with personal protective equipment- A cross-sectional study among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19. Headache 2020;60(5):864-877.
  4. Bader A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126.
  5. Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376.
  6. Westendorf AM et al. Hypoxia enhances immunosuppression by inhibiting CD4+ effector T cell function and promoting Treg activity. Cell Physiol Biochem 2017;41:1271-84.
  7. Sceneay J et al. Hypoxia-driven immunosuppression contributes to the pre-metastatic niche. Oncoimmunology 2013;2:1 e22355.
  8. Blaylock RL. Immunoexcitatory mechanisms in glioma proliferation, invasion and occasional metastasis. Surg Neurol Inter 2013;4:15.
  9. Aggarwal BB. Nucler factor-kappaB: The enemy within. Cancer Cell 2004;6:203-208.
  10. Savransky V et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces atherosclerosis. Am J Resp Crit Care Med 2007;175:1290-1297.
  11. Baig AM et al. Evidence of the COVID-19 virus targeting the CNS: Tissue distribution, host-virus interaction, and proposed neurotropic mechanisms. ACS Chem Neurosci 2020;11:7:995-998.
  12. Wu Y et al. Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses. Brain Behavior, and Immunity, In press.
  13. Perlman S et al. Spread of a neurotropic murine coronavirus into the CNS via the trigeminal and olfactory nerves. Virology 1989;170:556-560.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
Okay.
Fuck your feelings.

Forum List

Back