Just curious...for the guys...which TYPE is more sexy to you?

Which one

• A

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • B

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Mila Kunis. She's gorgeous. Of course, I look at more than tits and ass. Face is more important to most women, I think.

Mila-Kunis-Height-Weight-Body-Statistics.jpg

Really? That face? That face looks like she's just been told "I'm sorry, your dog and cat have just been killed in a horrible chainsaw explosion. In the rain".

Shut up, Pogo. What do you know about beauty? Nothing. :D

This coming from the guy who says Bonzi gives him wood. Lol.

I can tell depression when I see it. This one looks like a Dallas Cowgirls fan --- just as the game ends.

That's her sexy but innocent look! :rolleyes-41: You are out of touch!

More like a morphine-suicide watch look. She looks like she's just been told she has to eat brussels sprouts and then kiss Donald Rump.

It's prolly that sixteen pounds of makeup dragging her eyes down.

Mila Kunis. She's gorgeous. Of course, I look at more than tits and ass. Face is more important to most women, I think.

Really? That face? That face looks like she's just been told "I'm sorry, your dog and cat have just been killed in a horrible chainsaw explosion. In the rain".

I can tell depression when I see it. This one looks like a Dallas Cowgirls fan --- just as the game ends.

More like a morphine-suicide watch look. She looks like she's just been told she has to eat brussels sprouts and then kiss Donald Rump.

You're not wrong! She's scary without all that make up.

image.jpeg

She is wearing a lot of makeup there.

Your not wrong! She's scary without all that make up.

View attachment 75566

Oh come on! That's just a bad picture. Here is another.

579798586_mila_kunis_without_makeup.jpg

View attachment 75566

I don't see an image. But with that 1800 metric tonnes of makeup is scary enough. It could hardly get worse. :puke:

View attachment 75566

We all have pictures like that of us. You should have seen what looked like this morning after last evenings bourbon flued extravaganza. lol

View attachment 75566

OK, I see that one.

Wtf is her problem? Can it even be expressed in English?
Actually that's a lot less scary than the makeup magnet photo. Here she just looks morose, but at least real.

View attachment 75566

OK, I see that one.

Actually that's a lot less scary than the makeup magnet photo. Here she just looks morose, but at least real.

What about this one? Better?

mila_kunis_attractive_smile_hdwallpaper.jpg

I'm curious as to all the men who will chime in about Melania Trumps pics after they called those young girls "slutty" and made fun of them. Well, I guess women like Melania must be a role model for them? :D

View attachment 75566

OK, I see that one.

WAAAAAAAY better. Is that the same girl?

What happened? It stopped raining?

I'm curious as to all the men who will chime in about Melania Trumps pics after they called those young girls "slutty" and made fun of them. Well, I guess women like Melania must be a role model for them? :D

Not a big fan of the "owl look"....just don't like it when women surround their eyes with all that black shit

Not a big fan of the "owl look"....just don't like it when women surround their eyes with all that black shit

Well, we have to give them a break there. They don't apply their own makeup. That is what makeup artists are for. :)

View attachment 75566

OK, I see that one.

WAAAAAAAY better. Is that the same girl?

What happened? It stopped raining?

Well, nobody smiles ALL the time. Maybe she was sad that day.

A has nice Eyes and a nice smile, the dress could have just been a mistake.

I don't follow why the dress is "bad". OK it's kind of a toga and looks like a challenge to get off, but it's a nice color complement.

Those chicklettes in "B" though ---- yeah, nice fashion statemint. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back