Just curious...for the guys...which TYPE is more sexy to you?

Which one

• A

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • B

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Mila Kunis. She's gorgeous. Of course, I look at more than tits and ass. Face is more important to most women, I think.

Mila-Kunis-Height-Weight-Body-Statistics.jpg

Mila Kunis. She's gorgeous. Of course, I look at more than tits and ass. Face is more important to most women, I think.

Really? That face? That face looks like she's just been told "I'm sorry, your dog and cat have just been killed in a horrible chainsaw explosion. In the rain".

Really? That face? That face looks like she's just been told "I'm sorry, your dog and cat have just been killed in a horrible chainsaw explosion. In the rain".

Shut up, Pogo. What do you know about beauty? Nothing. :D

This coming from the guy who says Bonzi gives him wood. Lol.

I can tell depression when I see it. This one looks like a Dallas Cowgirls fan --- just as the game ends. CLEARLY she needs a visit from Mister Happy. :eusa_dance:

I think A is sexier, but that dress is ungodly. Yuck!

This coming from the guy who says Bonzi gives him wood. Lol.

I can tell depression when I see it. This one looks like a Dallas Cowgirls fan --- just as the game ends.

That's her sexy but innocent look! :rolleyes-41: You are out of touch!

You have terrible taste in women. Just terrible. :D

And you're the one I'm talking to... oops.
Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

No one has voted for B yet curiously enough, guess JR hasnt' checked in today

Forum List

Back