Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via “defund the police” and to celebrate segregation in the form of “black Independence Day”.

I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity.

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 17, 2021
This is why blacks don't vote GOP.

And I notice unkotare never calls you out for the shit you say.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I didn't say that. Candace Owens did. A Black chick that is not afraid to call a spade a spade.

It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via “defund the police” and to celebrate segregation in the form of “black Independence Day”.

I didn't say that. Candace Owens did. A Black chick that is not afraid to call a spade a spade.
One of your favorite uncle toms. Or Aunt Tam.

I would appreciate Candice Owens if she was preaching this shit in the black community instead she's peddling her bullshit to white racists. She's smart. You're buying what she's selling.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Just remember this. Today it's 14 Republicans who voted against black people.

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
This is all good but what will this actually do? I already celebrated Juneteenth without the approval of whites. Its not going to reverse the affects of centuries of slavery or the decades of systemic racism Black people have endured in this country. Is it just another "starting point"? If so a starting point for what?
Now this is your Black Independence Day, when whites informed some negroes they were free. You don’t have to celebrate July 4th Independence Day as that is a white holiday now.

Isn’t segregated holidays what you all wanted?
Lol! The gaslighting begins. Bitch, we've been celebrating Juneteenth for years. With whites. So just fsace the truth, in fact let me hep you with a few words from a black republican:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Tim Scott never would have had the courage to stand before a crowd of white republicans and say this.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to break it to you, but you were never a slave, so stop pretending you ever were one.

We declared and fought for independence from Britain. We couldn’t free slaves because your friends, the Democrats, never would had joined the fight for independence. So that battle was fought just a generation later, fought by white men of course.

But the slaves loved it here in America, so they stayed. The embraced the superior culture of White America, as do their descendants who continue to choose to stay.
The Bunker Hill Monument marks the site of one of the first major battles of the American Revolution. A Battle in which inexperienced colonial forces fought against a highly trained army of British soldiers. Less well-known is the story of the significant role played by the more than 100 African American and Native American soldiers who took part in the battle. To examine the roles of these “patriots of color” in the Revolution is to discover the complexities of the revolutionary period as well as the diversity of its participants, their motivations, and their perspectives.
History has long been whitewashed by europeans desperately trying to convince the world they are great. The inferiority complex thing is bad with them.
its bad with the blacks . their the ones complaining. history is history can not be changed. even if more white;s did things in history then blacks. it is what it is.
White people have changed history many times so I have to disagree. How do you think the ancient Egyptians became white when the facts are that white people were still living in caves during those times?
egyptians were not white or black . they had olive skin eastern european skin. only time to you saw black skin is when and egyptian made s black woman one of his wives. and no one put in the history books they were white. its the blacks trying to insist they were black. which isnt true either.
What was the nation to the South of Ancient Egypt?
Kush!!!
Yes, for some reason they were black Africans also...I wonder why?
The god Amen-Ra actually was shared by Kush and Egypt and was believed by the Egyptians to reside in Kush. Egypt also flatly stated their ancestors came from the interior of the African continent.
hypothises. not fact.
Sorry but its a fact. its written down. I know you have a hard time reading but thats no excuse.
egypt is in the africa contenant/ it never left., i never said it did. but not everyone on the content is black as hole either., and you said believe. thats why i said hypothises. so how much do you know about america. hmm?
You miss my point. My point was that whites lied about the Egyptians being white when they (ancient Egyptians) said themselves they were Black and the Greeks clearly said they were Black
Didn't black Numidians (iirc) invade and rule for a few hundred years? Is that where this came from, do you think?

Being in one of the biggest international trade hubs, I thought they were Heinz 57 brown?
The Black Numidians didn't rule Egypt. They were in what is now Libya I believe. Think ancient Carthage. They were mostly Berbers who to this day have Black African and (for lack of a better word) Arabic ancestry.

Like most Black populations I'm pretty sure their skin tone ran the gauntlet from light to dark.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
. . . and ironically, Lee, the Confederate general was an abolitionist.

funny that.

Only in America is the Union General the slave holder and the Confederate General the one that makes special pains to free all his. . .

. . . and most Americans are ignorant of all this. :heehee:

i.e.

THIS?

iu

Is the flag of freedom and liberation. . .

. . . and this?
iu

The flag of conquest and oppression.

Interesting, isn't it? :dunno:
". . . and ironically, Lee, the Confederate general was an abolitionist."

What made you think Lee was an abolitionist?

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

And when were there no liberals around? When was that era?
True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.
What state?
He was in Indiana, hell of a nice guy, not nearly as closed minded and bigoted as you are.
Why didn't he hire blacks? Or do what white business owners do and hire illegals?
You would need to ask him, we never talked about race and why he hired who he hired. Some people don't believe race is that big of a deal. Your racism is probably why you want to know.

. . . and ironically, Lee, the Confederate general was an abolitionist.

funny that.

Only in America is the Union General the slave holder and the Confederate General the one that makes special pains to free all his. . .

. . . and most Americans are ignorant of all this. :heehee:

i.e.

THIS?

iu

Is the flag of freedom and liberation. . .

. . . and this?
iu

The flag of conquest and oppression.

Interesting, isn't it? :dunno:
". . . and ironically, Lee, the Confederate general was an abolitionist."

What made you think Lee was an abolitionist?
quote-so-far-from-engaging-in-a-war-to-perpetuate-slavery-i-am-rejoiced-that-slavery-is-abolished-robert-e-lee-65-86-29.jpg

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.

Thanks to us liberals and affirmative action

In force for a generation, equal opportunity laws have brought blacks in large numbers into corporate managerial ranks. Starting from almost total exclusion, blacks now hold positions of responsibility, with prestige and income that our parents often thought impossible. Between 1977 and 1982 alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the proportion of minority managers rose from 3.6% to 5.2%. EEO data from 1982 show that of all “officials and managers,” 4.3% were blacks (including 1.6% black females) and 20.4%, white females. The companies that led this progress deserve commendation for their efforts in recruiting, hiring, and promoting not only blacks but also other minority members and women too.

A sampling of headlines from the last few years underscores these perceptions: (New York Times, November 29, 1985), “Many Blacks Jump Off The Corporate Ladder: Feeling Their Rise Limited” (Wall Street Journal, August 2, 1984), “Progress Report on the Black Executive: The Top Spots Are Still Elusive” (Business Week, February 20, 1984), “They Shall Overcome: Black managers soon learn that getting through the corporate door is only the first of their problems” (Newsweek, May 23, 1983), “Job-Bias Alert: Roadblocks Out Of The Closet” (Wall Street Journal.....

Two surveys of Fortune “1000” companies show that as of 1979 and 1985 these businesses have not made even a dent in moving minorities and women into the senior ranks. The 1979 survey of 1,708 senior executives cited three as being black, two Asian, two Hispanic, and eight female. The 1985 survey of 1,362 senior executives found four blacks, six Asians, three Hispanics, and 29 women. I think it’s fair to say that this is almost no progress at all.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Thanks to us liberals and affirmative action

In force for a generation, equal opportunity laws have brought blacks in large numbers into corporate managerial ranks. Starting from almost total exclusion, blacks now hold positions of responsibility, with prestige and income that our parents often thought impossible. Between 1977 and 1982 alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the proportion of minority managers rose from 3.6% to 5.2%. EEO data from 1982 show that of all “officials and managers,” 4.3% were blacks (including 1.6% black females) and 20.4%, white females. The companies that led this progress deserve commendation for their efforts in recruiting, hiring, and promoting not only blacks but also other minority members and women too.

A sampling of headlines from the last few years underscores these perceptions: (New York Times, November 29, 1985), “Many Blacks Jump Off The Corporate Ladder: Feeling Their Rise Limited” (Wall Street Journal, August 2, 1984), “Progress Report on the Black Executive: The Top Spots Are Still Elusive” (Business Week, February 20, 1984), “They Shall Overcome: Black managers soon learn that getting through the corporate door is only the first of their problems” (Newsweek, May 23, 1983), “Job-Bias Alert: Roadblocks Out Of The Closet” (Wall Street Journal.....

Two surveys of Fortune “1000” companies show that as of 1979 and 1985 these businesses have not made even a dent in moving minorities and women into the senior ranks. The 1979 survey of 1,708 senior executives cited three as being black, two Asian, two Hispanic, and eight female. The 1985 survey of 1,362 senior executives found four blacks, six Asians, three Hispanics, and 29 women. I think it’s fair to say that this is almost no progress at all.

"Thanks to us liberals and affirmative action..."

1624042746290.png

Great job, Liberals.

One of your favorite uncle toms. Or Aunt Tam.

I would appreciate Candice Owens if she was preaching this shit in the black community instead she's peddling her bullshit to white racists. She's smart. You're buying what she's selling.

To you confused and demented Moon Bats any Black that isn't on welfare, looting, committing a crime or otherwise being the typical sorry ass Negro is a "Uncle Tom".

The day now known as "Juneteenth," the 19th of June, 1865, is the day when it is believed enslaved people in Galveston, TX, received word that they had been freed by the Emancipation Proclamation of January 1, 1863. The proclamation reads, in pertinent part:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free..."

But there are some significant problems with the Emancipation Proclamation. First of all, there is no such thing as a "proclamation," and it does not have the force of law, let alone the force of a Constitutional Amendment. It is about as meaningful as a Presidential "signing statement" would be today, to wit, it was/is a President stating how the Executive department will interpret and carry out a law. But of course the EP was not carrying out any law; it was contrary to both laws and the Constitution.

More importantly, the EP, had it been legally effective, would have been a clear and gross violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states that no one shall be "deprived of...property without due process of law." Unfortunately, the enslaved individuals were at the time "property," owned by their respective masters. The President had no more power to free slaves than he had to demand that American cattle farmers release their livestock onto the open range. In short, he didn't have that power, and had he tried to exercise it, the slave owners would have had to be compensated for the value of their lost property ("slavery reparations"?).

Parenthetically, the Emancipation does not even purport to free the slaves in the Border States of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri, because, perversely, the President acknowledged that he lacked the power to do so. In effect, he was telling The World that (a) the rebellion had no effect and the states in rebellion were actually still part of the United States, but (b) the Constitution did not apply in those states. Hmmm.

Suffice it to say that the enslaved people were effectively emancipated on December 6, 1865, with the ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment.

What purpose does it serve to celebrate a date that had no legal meaning or status, rather than the actual date when the event occurred? Why not celebrate January 1 (1863); it has more legitimacy than June 19th. One suspects that it is merely one of a million examples of Leftist attempts to destroy our history by claiming that "What you have been taught all your life was WRONG!"

And now we have what? The Senate passes a bill that makes "Juneteenth" a national holiday - of which we already have far too many. If they are serious, they should think about de-holidizing Christmas, which if I'm not mistaken is a RELIGIOUS OCCASION that should not facilitate a government worker paid holiday.

No.
Slavery is inherently criminal.
Those involved in slavery knew it was criminal when they participated.
So no compensation is required for emancipating humans, since they can NEVER be mere property.
Those who lost slaves should be grateful they were not prosecuted for their past crimes against humanity.
There is no means by which anyone can rationalize slavery as anything but a crime.
Asking for compensation for freed slaves is like a bank robber claiming it was illegal to take his stolen money from him when captured.

This is what I usually fly on my property on Negro days

View attachment 502651
No you don't, douche bag.
This is all you've said to Flash. How many times have you commented on my posts? Seems you silently approve of what Flash is selling. Your silence to his racists posts says a lot about you.
Don't worry your little Moon Bat head. He is a Negro lover just like you.
You're both a couple of fucking idiots.

Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
Why dont you and your ilk fuck off back to Europe ?
They are not wanted here.
Neither are yous. Yet, here you is.
I am a European citizen.
Go home, Euroweenie!
I am home pathetic American.
Then you should stay off the US Message Board,, or did that part escape your notice?

Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
I am a European citizen.
Go home, Euroweenie!
Then you should stay off the US Message Board,, or did that part escape your notice?
Says who?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am a European citizen.
Go home, Euroweenie!
Says who?
Me. Take your anti-American whining to a Euroweenie board. You already lost the UK. Who is next to leave?

Forum List

Back