Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

Your posting history shows you are a coward and mental midget.
Got an example?

Your posting history shows you are a coward and mental midget.
Got an example?
Yes, what weight class did you wrestle? And are you getting a pension when you retire from being a public school teacher?

By not answering my direct questions you prove you are a coward and mental midget. I could prove you're a racist too only you're too much of a coward to answer direct question. You'll prove it by not answering my two questions watch.

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

And when were there no liberals around? When was that era?
True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.
What state?

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

What state?
He was in Indiana, hell of a nice guy, not nearly as closed minded and bigoted as you are.

This guy knows how to celebrate Juneteenth

1624038367662.png

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Just remember this. Today it's 14 Republicans who voted against black people.

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
This is all good but what will this actually do? I already celebrated Juneteenth without the approval of whites. Its not going to reverse the affects of centuries of slavery or the decades of systemic racism Black people have endured in this country. Is it just another "starting point"? If so a starting point for what?
Now this is your Black Independence Day, when whites informed some negroes they were free. You don’t have to celebrate July 4th Independence Day as that is a white holiday now.

Isn’t segregated holidays what you all wanted?
Lol! The gaslighting begins. Bitch, we've been celebrating Juneteenth for years. With whites. So just fsace the truth, in fact let me hep you with a few words from a black republican:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Tim Scott never would have had the courage to stand before a crowd of white republicans and say this.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to break it to you, but you were never a slave, so stop pretending you ever were one.

We declared and fought for independence from Britain. We couldn’t free slaves because your friends, the Democrats, never would had joined the fight for independence. So that battle was fought just a generation later, fought by white men of course.

But the slaves loved it here in America, so they stayed. The embraced the superior culture of White America, as do their descendants who continue to choose to stay.
Don't forget those "democrats" back then would be Republicans today. In fact, they'd be the 14 Republicans who voted against Juneteenth being a national holiday. Why would Republicans mind making it a holiday but us Democrats all voted in favor of it?

Yes, Democrats were the racists back in the 1950's but you are today's racists. Remember Trump said there were a lot of very fine people at a KKK rally? They were all Republicans. Don't forget that.

"Don't forget those "democrats" back then would be Republicans today."

Of course, that's false. You Democrats lie about everything.

they were Dixiecrats......not Dixiecans.

And like Wallace, went right back to voting Democrat.

“…if you take race out of the picture, it’s likely that white Southerners would have switched parties earlier and in greater numbers. “

Unable to comprehend that Southern Americans are not the racists that the Democrats are, they had to find some explanation for their ancient base, the South, turning to vote Republican. Sooo….they claimed that Nixon campaigned as a racist to gain the Deep South, to win over the Dixiecrats and segregationists to the Republican fold.

Of course, problem #1 is that the Democrats cannot provide a single example of an explicitly racist pitch in the campaign. There never was one.

The two biggest issues in the 1968 campaign were the Vietnam War…and the anti-war movement….
Nixon campaigned on a strong anti-communist, law and order platform. While embracing the welfare state- Nixon was no conservative on domestic issues- he also railed against what he termed ‘the excesses of bleeding heart liberalism.’”
"Death Of A Nation,” Dinesh D’Souza, p. 203

”Liberal neurotic obsession with this apocryphal notion- (that Southern Strategy) it’s been cited hundreds of times in the NYTimes- is supposed to explain why Democrats can’t get nice churchgoing, patriotic southerners to vote for the party of antiwar protesters, abortion, the ACLU and gay marriage.
They tell themselves it’s because they won’t stoop to pander to a bunch of racists. This slander should probably be the first clue as to why southerners don’t like them.

The central premise of this folklore is that anyone who votes Republican is a racist. Pretty sophisticated thinking.”
Coulter, Mugged

This was Nixon’s “silent majority,” the ordinary Americans whom Nixon said worked hard and played by the rules and didn’t complain or set fire to anything and, precisely for this reason, had been ignored and even reviled by the Democratic Party.”
The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP - American Greatness

Soooo....what happened to the Southern voter?

They behaved as good Americans, refused to support racist Democrats, and the racist voters aged out....and died.

Rectitude and Republicans won out.
It's funny you Republicans ended slavery but then today you are the ones who attend Klan rallies and Trump defends the KKK on national TV.

Today's GOP is not your fathers GOP.

"... Trump defends the KKK on national TV."

Watch as I effortlessly ram the lie back down your throat:

From Left-leaning USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides... I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name... So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally -- but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and White nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with helmets and with baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

NEXT!
The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”
You think I read all that bullshit?
No one thinks you can read, brainless.

It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via “defund the police” and to celebrate segregation in the form of “black Independence Day”.

I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity.

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 17, 2021

The day now known as "Juneteenth," the 19th of June, 1865, is the day when it is believed enslaved people in Galveston, TX, received word that they had been freed by the Emancipation Proclamation of January 1, 1863. The proclamation reads, in pertinent part:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free..."

But there are some significant problems with the Emancipation Proclamation. First of all, there is no such thing as a "proclamation," and it does not have the force of law, let alone the force of a Constitutional Amendment. It is about as meaningful as a Presidential "signing statement" would be today, to wit, it was/is a President stating how the Executive department will interpret and carry out a law. But of course the EP was not carrying out any law; it was contrary to both laws and the Constitution.

More importantly, the EP, had it been legally effective, would have been a clear and gross violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states that no one shall be "deprived of...property without due process of law." Unfortunately, the enslaved individuals were at the time "property," owned by their respective masters. The President had no more power to free slaves than he had to demand that American cattle farmers release their livestock onto the open range. In short, he didn't have that power, and had he tried to exercise it, the slave owners would have had to be compensated for the value of their lost property ("slavery reparations"?).

Parenthetically, the Emancipation does not even purport to free the slaves in the Border States of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri, because, perversely, the President acknowledged that he lacked the power to do so. In effect, he was telling The World that (a) the rebellion had no effect and the states in rebellion were actually still part of the United States, but (b) the Constitution did not apply in those states. Hmmm.

Suffice it to say that the enslaved people were effectively emancipated on December 6, 1865, with the ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment.

What purpose does it serve to celebrate a date that had no legal meaning or status, rather than the actual date when the event occurred? Why not celebrate January 1 (1863); it has more legitimacy than June 19th. One suspects that it is merely one of a million examples of Leftist attempts to destroy our history by claiming that "What you have been taught all your life was WRONG!"

And now we have what? The Senate passes a bill that makes "Juneteenth" a national holiday - of which we already have far too many. If they are serious, they should think about de-holidizing Christmas, which if I'm not mistaken is a RELIGIOUS OCCASION that should not facilitate a government worker paid holiday.
Translation: Fuck those black people! :)

To politicians all across the world, black Americans are considered the dumbest ethnic group with the lowest emotional IQ.

In other words, the easiest political pawns to destabilize America from the inside out. https://t.co/krGzDj84My

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 18, 2021

I'll keep that in mind the next time I find you on another thread complaining about this or that.
You can keep it in your small, impotent mind until the day you die, for all I care. Enjoy your self-imposed misery, chum.
Didn't you complain when Bill and Obama were in office? Well I wasn't happy with Trump. I'm in manufacturing and his trade war with China in 2019 fucked manufacturing. It's one of the reasons he only had 2.3% growth in 2019. In 2015 you were complaining about Obama because he had those kinds of numbers.

And his handling of the pandemic, although I did better than I thought last year, he absolutely fucked me with the way he handled the pandemic. You think I'm complaining now? At least no one really close to me is one of the over 200,000 people who died because of Trump. Then I'd be really pissed off. I know some people who died from Corona but they weren't close to me, thank the lord.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

What state?
He was in Indiana, hell of a nice guy, not nearly as closed minded and bigoted as you are.
Why didn't he hire blacks? Or do what white business owners do and hire illegals?

It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via “defund the police” and to celebrate segregation in the form of “black Independence Day”.

I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity.

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 17, 2021
This is why blacks don't vote GOP.

And I notice unkotare never calls you out for the shit you say.

Forum List

Back