Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

You lie like Flynn. He was negotiating a deal with the Russian ambassador to not retaliate against the US over Obama's sanctions. And Russia complied.

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link.

You really should do some research on your own and stop parroting what you are fed by CNN, MSNBC, VOX, DailyKOS, MoveOn.org and others!

You've put your finger on how Liberals/Democrats function.

They simply plagiarize the sources you've mentioned, but don't state who what they are parroting.

It goes without saying, they can neither explain nor defend the agendas they repeat.

1589486987747.png

What crimes?
What law was broken?
Flynn crossed The Black Messiah somehow.

Why the enmity?
One simple reason.....Flynn opposed Hussein Obama's signature foreign policy aim: to nuclear arm his co-religionists in the 7th century barbarian kingdom. Flynn saw through the absurd plan to arm the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, and advance a deal that never had any inspections of the murderous blood-drenched savages.

"Obama Allies Torpedoed Flynn to Protect Iran Deal
...moving behind the scenes to kneecap someone they've long viewed as a threat to the future of their signature accord.
... include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn's credibility, multiple sources revealed."

Oh My: Did Obama Allies Torpedoed Michael Flynn to Protect the Iran Deal?

Subterfuge.

townhall.com

I’m ext
"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

I’m extremely very proud of Judge Sullivan for not allowing this kind of corruption in his court. He is not intimidated and tough. This is a slap to the face of Barr’s corruption.
This is a corruption clear and simple by this administration against American justice system to the core.

Entrapments, coerced or any of that defending Flynn is just totally hogwash.

Lets all file an amicus brief telling judge sullivan he's an ASSHOLE! :cul2:
Have about half a million veterans with Flynn signs
show up at his next court session.
I did that. A TRAITOR. Not a single one supported traitor Gen. Flynn. This a US General sitting next to Putin eating dinner. Ask any military personnel retired or active if that is acceptable? They want to fry him. Why and since when that is acceptable? Then a dumb moron president hired him as NSA. God deng that is scary.

Don’t tell me Obama sent Flynn to Putin.

What crimes?
What law was broken?
Flynn crossed The Black Messiah somehow.

Why the enmity?
One simple reason.....Flynn opposed Hussein Obama's signature foreign policy aim: to nuclear arm his co-religionists in the 7th century barbarian kingdom. Flynn saw through the absurd plan to arm the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, and advance a deal that never had any inspections of the murderous blood-drenched savages.

"Obama Allies Torpedoed Flynn to Protect Iran Deal
...moving behind the scenes to kneecap someone they've long viewed as a threat to the future of their signature accord.
... include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn's credibility, multiple sources revealed."

Oh My: Did Obama Allies Torpedoed Michael Flynn to Protect the Iran Deal?

Subterfuge.

townhall.com
That is just a load of nonsense. Most or all GOPs opposed all of Obama’s policies. These GOPs even allowed Bibi to speak against Obama Iran Nuclear program in Congress.
So why should Obama even care about Flynn disagreements?

Did Obama told Flynn to call ambassador Kislyak? That is where Flynn got himself in trouble. Your IRAN bullshit has nothing to do with your nonsense.

It’s about the rule of law over dropping a case because the defendant has political connections, and that is what this whole thing really is. It is doubtful he will not drop it. But I am glad he is willing to hear things. The gross misconduct in this case is that of Barr.
What misconduct has Barr done? Be specific, hack.
Nostra. Why are you coming in to this argument if you don’t know the whole topic?
You are using moron etc etc etc etc..... Is that supposed to mean anything or to your rebuttal? Is that supposed to be a rebuttal or just from drinking paint thinner? Why don’t you talk to Bri your broham....

Dude you are a waste of bandwidth and time of members talking seriously.

"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

I wish I could say I'm shocked, but by now, I'm just numb and angry!

This has been a travesty of justice since day one. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama hates Gen. Flynn with a white-hot passion and vowed to destroy him. Which he has done.

I've heard of amicus briefs being accepted in civil cases but this is a criminal case. This is just outrageous! What is this judge doing abdicating his responsibilities to a community vote? What the heck.
Totally HOGWASH. Flynn damaged himself.
The whole country is shocked why an AG get involved in this case especially for Trump goons. He is also involved with Roger Stone case.
Im very proud of Judge Sullivan who doesn’t put up with this kind of tyranny.

Like I said several times. This administration is the most amateur, inept and corrupted Americans has ever seen. All Trump has to do is let it play according to existing case. Than pardon Flynn the next day. Like he did with that sheriff in Arizona. Instead he sent his henchmen Barr to do the dirty job for him. That is bad.

I did that. A TRAITOR. Not a single one supported traitor Gen. Flynn. This a US General sitting next to Putin eating dinner. Ask any military personnel retired or active if that is acceptable? They want to fry him. Why and since when that is acceptable? Then a dumb moron president hired him as NSA. God deng that is scary.

president-barack-obama-and-russian-president-valdimir-putin-toast-a-picture-id490440084

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
What made you think there are no longer any charges? We Americans don’t live in a KING or DICTATORS form of governments. We have a constitution.

Just imagine if a fucking President or AG can just come in and dissolve any case because they are their friends? That is how a King and Dictator rule a country. Why is that acceptable?

In just 3 short years. How did we become so dumb and ignorant and supporter of a Traitor General?

This is a politically biased Clinton-appointed judge who should have recused himself from this case at the start.

But Trump's Roy Cohn AG personally interfering to drop Flynn's case and reducing sentencing guidelines for Roger Stone is oof course done without a conflict of interest...right? :rolleyes:

president-barack-obama-and-russian-president-valdimir-putin-toast-a-picture-id490440084

That is what you are good at. What tells us about you? Posting wrong nonsense picture. I’ll be embarrassed if I were you. a good example of creating and planting wrong information for the sake of Trump. Is that mean ALL your post is as fake as your picture? Because that is what you are proving your self here.

You’ve ALWAYS been a big LIAR and ignorant.

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
Likely criminal contempt -> perjury.
Barr has no control over Gleeson.

Flynn chose to plead guilty to lying to avoid prosecution for more serious crimes, including acting as an undisclosed paid agent of foreign governments while he was working on President Trump’s campaign

What Sullivan is doing is highly unusual...to bring in a bunch of anti Trump attorneys and allow them to write briefs is just a way to keep the Trump bashing going and to keep the Obama crimes off the front page....
Well Bud. What Barr has done is very unusual to begin with. Why is he heavily involved in Trump’s friends case??? . It’s unprecedented that garnered 2,000 signatures against Barr’s tyrannical actions.

What Sullivan is doing is highly unusual...to bring in a bunch of anti Trump attorneys and allow them to write briefs is just a way to keep the Trump bashing going and to keep the Obama crimes off the front page....
Well Bud. What Barr has done is very unusual to begin with. Why is he heavily involved in Trump’s friends case??? . It’s unprecedented that garnered 2,000 signatures against Barr’s tyrannical actions.
Barr is involved because of action Flynn's attorney has taken...what do you mean "Trumps friend"?....they never knew each other until Trump ran for office...listen to yourself...defending illegal corrupt police work just because Obama ordered it....how disgusting....

Forum List

Back