"The swing state polls are horrific" a prominent Repubican said.

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Buh-bye Humpty Trumpty. Love the last sentence in the snippet (my bold)..

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

With the coronavirus death toll surpassing 80,000 and the unemployment rate at Great Depression-era levels, there is a growing consensus among senior Republicans that Donald Trump’s reelection is slipping away. Recent internal polls show Trump trailing Joe Biden in six swing states, a data point that augurs a landslide loss in November. “The swing state polls are horrific,” a prominent Republican briefed on the numbers told me. The White House’s COVID-19 outbreak is only the latest headline that reinforces the narrative that Trump can’t get control of the pandemic. “This is what should worry the campaign: Biden is in his basement and he’s beating Trump,” a former West Wing staffer told me. “If I were Biden, the lesson I would learn is: Shut the fuck up and let Trump go out there and destroy himself.”

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread? Hilarious, yet disturbing, at the same time. Your horrific TDS is very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread? Hilarious, yet disturbing, at the same time. Your horrific TDS is very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Damn you are boring. You and PC married? LOL.
C'mon junior..play. Do you think that Republicans are being Sissy Mary's and running the red flag up the pole prematurely?
Do you think that people in the states that Trump won in 2016 are just tired of the rhetoric?
Senator Mitch McConnell has made two attempts to prop up Trump that have fallen like lead balloons.
Who on your side of the aisle has made a cogent attempt to defend the dude sitting in the Oval Office chair?

Cw0iHZKUcAEolG_.jpg

Well it makes a change from the plethora of Obamagate threads.

Look at these polls!
dMEadPO.jpg

She got 3 million more vote than him <shrug>...

And yet ...

View attachment 335363

Apparently only legal votes count.

Not my point. The polls stated that Hillary would win. She got the popular vote. Not saying polls are perfect, but they were on the money. It's not like Trump smashed her like Raygun did Mondale.
As an aside, look at McConnell's face in the background of your pic. It's a "WTF just happened!" look.

I like how the best advice Democrats can give Biden is to hide and shut up. Really shows how weak they are.

Nope, just shows that the best way at the moment is to get out of trump's way he is about shoot the other foot...

trump is running around trying to deflect attention any where... Today it is Obama but now it looks like Trump was putting a guy who was on the payroll of Turkey and Russia as his Senior National Advisor against the advise of Obama..

A week can be an eternity in politics. You are looking at SIX FUCKING MONTHS!

As lame as the current accusations against Biden are, they are distracting attention from Biden's financial shenanigans, his dearth of any accomplishment in almost 50 years of political life, and the horrible Democrat positions on virtually every important issue, etc.

Not to mention that the whole story is a fabrication.

Forum List

Back