Judge orders L.A. city and county to provide shelter for everyone on skid row by fall

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020

A federal judge overseeing a sprawling lawsuit about homelessness in Los Angeles ordered the city and county on Tuesday to offer some form of shelter to the entire homeless population of skid row by October.

Judge David O. Carter granted a preliminary injunction sought by the plaintiffs in the case last week and now is telling the city and county that they must find single women and unaccompanied children on skid row a place to stay within 90 days, followed by helping families within 120 days and finally, by Oct. 18, offering every homeless person on skid row housing or shelter.

lol they can't tax criminal illegal aliens or Hollywood actors or Silly Con Valley, so what will they do?

Eric Garcetti said he wants to give every person in Los Angeles $1,000 a month guaranteed income AND pay blacks reparations. There isn't enough money in the City to pay this bill. Beverly Hills won't pay it. Calabasas won't. The wealth of Los Angeles is going to fall to the valley.

Eric Garcetti said he wants to give every person in Los Angeles $1,000 a month guaranteed income AND pay blacks reparations. There isn't enough money in the City to pay this bill. Beverly Hills won't pay it. Calabasas won't. The wealth of Los Angeles is going to fall to the valley.

lol a grand a month wouldn't have paid for a one room 'efficiency apartment' when I lived out there in the 1990's.

lol a grand a month wouldn't have paid for a one room 'efficiency apartment' when I lived out there in the 1990's.
A one room studio is now $1,500. Pods are $1,000. A pod is a bunk bed 3 high 9 to a room. Shared community, kitchen and bathrooms. Or, a room with only a toilet and no kitchen,
. It's not shared.

We are a sick country and getting sicker with all this despicable woke and welfare shit.

When the historians look back at the destruction of this once great country assholes like this stupid judge will be one of the many villains.

I have a great idea. You Moon Bats can tell me where it is flawed.

I pay my own bills and you pay your own bills.

A federal judge overseeing a sprawling lawsuit about homelessness in Los Angeles ordered the city and county on Tuesday to offer some form of shelter to the entire homeless population of skid row by October.

Judge David O. Carter granted a preliminary injunction sought by the plaintiffs in the case last week and now is telling the city and county that they must find single women and unaccompanied children on skid row a place to stay within 90 days, followed by helping families within 120 days and finally, by Oct. 18, offering every homeless person on skid row housing or shelter.

lol they can't tax criminal illegal aliens or Hollywood actors or Silly Con Valley, so what will they do?
biden will pay for it...no better time to be a worthless bum than now

Forum List

Back