Judge: No adverse action against Navy sailors for refusing vaccine

And yet you have told how many to take their death shots?

You are a hypocrite.
In America it is for each to decide. You wanna take 50 go ahead.

But the govt attacked off label use here for Pfizer.

That is why we have the worst stats in planet earth. Them and their boot lickers like you.

In America it is for each to decide. You wanna take 50 go ahead.

But the govt attacked off label use here for Pfizer.

That is why we have the worst stats in planet earth. Them and their boot lickers like you.

Not at all. You are free to avoid the shot. Please avoid it. Smoke in bed. Do whatever you want. Please do.

You have ranted and railed for a year about how awful the responses to Covid were. If we were Russia you would be in Siberia mining Salt wearing your wife’s head as a hat. Here we simply try and reason with you.

You see conspiracy behind every leaf. And it is laughable. You imagine the Government as one large kind controlling many little hands. It makes more sense if you imagine it as a million minds trying to control one clumsy hand.

But I am serious. I don’t want you getting the shot. I would even encourage you to heat your house with a charcoal grill. It will be fine. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is total BS. Just more nanny state propaganda to control us. Or something.

Not at all. You are free to avoid the shot. Please avoid it. Smoke in bed. Do whatever you want. Please do.

You have ranted and railed for a year about how awful the responses to Covid were. If we were Russia you would be in Siberia mining Salt wearing your wife’s head as a hat. Here we simply try and reason with you.

You see conspiracy behind every leaf. And it is laughable. You imagine the Government as one large kind controlling many little hands. It makes more sense if you imagine it as a million minds trying to control one clumsy hand.

But I am serious. I don’t want you getting the shot. I would even encourage you to heat your house with a charcoal grill. It will be fine. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is total BS. Just more nanny state propaganda to control us. Or something.
More virtue signaling from a village idiot. I have been saying the truth for longer than a year. But you go bow to your govt masters

A judge on Monday blocked the Pentagon from taking “any adverse action” against Navy sailors who have refused to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for religious reasons.

The Navy required all active-duty sailors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Nov. 28, or else face potential discharge.

Last month, the branch announced that it had given commanders guidance to move forward with issuing administrative separations for service members who did not get vaccinated.

What the judge said: Judge Reed O’Connor of the Northern District of Texas called the Navy’s religious accommodation process “by all accounts ... theater,” adding the branch “merely rubber stamps each denial.”

“Our nation asks the men and women in our military to serve, suffer, and sacrifice. But we do not ask them to lay aside their citizenry and give up the very rights they have sworn to protect,” O’Connor wrote.

“The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution,” he added.

About the lawsuit: A group of 35 Navy Special Warfare service members — including SEALs, special warfare combatant craft crewmen, divers and an explosive ordnance disposal technician — filed a lawsuit challenging the Navy’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on Nov. 9, contending that the Navy’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate breached their religious freedom.

The plaintiffs had the backing of 47 Republican lawmakers, who filed an amicus brief last month in support of the plaintiffs.

The lawsuit named President Biden, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro and the Pentagon.

The Pentagon told The Hill that it is studying the decision and referred questions to the Justice Department “as this matter involves litigation.”

Bravo!
So, no more vaccines for boots ever again?

So, no more vaccines for boots ever again?

If I'm not mistaken, the SCOTUS overruled that Texas judge, basically saying the Judicial Branch has no expertise in military matters and if they allowed the ruling to stand then they are in effect making themselves the overlords so to speak of the CiC and the military Chiefs as the final arbiter of what they can and can't decide to do in the performance of their duties, and we don't need that. If a military member has religious objections to the shot or any other order then they can be discharged, so be it. (IMHO, that religious objection is kinda weak.)

One assumes that when a person enlists in the military they already know they'll be vaccinated for certain diseases, and there's no point in enlisting if anyone has a problem with that. But every one of those vaccines already has a history of side effects and long term consequences that the COVID vaccine does not have, so I can see why an individual might refuse to be a guinea pig as it were for what many see as a political decision. But in so doing they are refusing to obey a lawful order and there are consequences when you do that. The military leadership simply cannot let that pass, you can't have people refusing to follow orders. BUT - in this case there could be retention and enlistment issues to consider down the road. We'll see how it turns out.

More virtue signaling from a village idiot. I have been saying the truth for longer than a year. But you go bow to your govt masters

When my car acts up I seek the advice and assistance of a qualified mechanic. When my equipment at work acts up I seek the assistance of the maintenance department.

When I have a legal question. I seek the assistance of a lawyer.

When I have medical questions. I seek the advice of a Doctor.

My wife has a different Doctor than I do. We both got the same medical advice. Get the vaccine.

The US Army has a center for infectious diseases. It is called USAMRIID. They told the Army to get the vaccine.

Civilians also have a center where experts are located in infectious diseases. They said get the vaccine.

The international community has several organizations dedicated to fighting infectious diseases. They all said get the vaccine.

Then we have people like you. I doubt you ever drove through a medical school. But you are a self appointed expert. Twenty years ago you would be publishing a conspiracy theory newsletter out of your basement. Today you are on the internet.

097C90B3-8C3F-4F9C-A5FB-75EE77231B8F.jpeg

Now. You can run off of your own advice. I’m going to continue seeking advice of subject matter experts.

If I'm not mistaken, the SCOTUS overruled that Texas judge, basically saying the Judicial Branch has no expertise in military matters and if they allowed the ruling to stand then they are in effect making themselves the overlords so to speak of the CiC and the military Chiefs as the final arbiter of what they can and can't decide to do in the performance of their duties, and we don't need that. If a military member has religious objections to the shot or any other order then they can be discharged, so be it. (IMHO, that religious objection is kinda weak.)

One assumes that when a person enlists in the military they already know they'll be vaccinated for certain diseases, and there's no point in enlisting if anyone has a problem with that. But every one of those vaccines already has a history of side effects and long term consequences that the COVID vaccine does not have, so I can see why an individual might refuse to be a guinea pig as it were for what many see as a political decision. But in so doing they are refusing to obey a lawful order and there are consequences when you do that. The military leadership simply cannot let that pass, you can't have people refusing to follow orders. BUT - in this case there could be retention and enlistment issues to consider down the road. We'll see how it turns out.
A jab is not a battle field order

If you don't want the vaccination, don't get it. Just don't expect to serve in the military if they require you to be vaccinated. Military service is a PRIVLEGE not a right. If you are qualified and can meet the requirements set for the service you wish to join, you get to serve. If you aren't qualified or can't meet the requirements the service sets for it's members, you don't serve because you don't qualify. Many people would love to join the military for all the benefits it offers (travel, health care, steady pay, good retirement, etc.), but can't because they aren't qualified because of low ASVAB scores, too many civil convictions, not medically qualified, etc. Nothing says you have to serve, and there are qualifications you MUST meet if you want to. Don't want the vaccine when the military requires it? Fine. Go find another job other than the service.
OMG! We agree!

Since when did the barber start injecting chemicals into you MOONBAT?

It means you blithering idiot, that you don’t get to decide what is good for you, or not good for you. Your hair cut, and a lot of other things, including what medical treatment you get, is up to the Military. If you refuse, you get to enjoy life as a REMF. Where you should probably be anyway. I mean, those SEALs would probably waste away if they couldn’t get online in a combat zone and check the latest Facebook medical trend.

Since when did the barber start injecting chemicals into you MOONBAT?

Got news for you..................for people in the military, they have a lot of different things that they have to meet standards for. Healthcare is just one aspect (the part where they inject things into you). Barbers are another one, because you have to maintain the hair length and style that the military tells you to. The uniform board doesn't "inject chemicals" into a person, but they do determine how a person looks when on duty, as they figure out what the uniforms will look like and what they will be made out of. And, like I said before, if the military determines that you need to be vaccinated, you will be vaccinated or you can go home and find another line of work. Military service isn't a right, it's a privilege, and if you can't meet the standards and follow what they tell you to do, your services are no longer required and you can go home. The military determines what a person will and won't do, not the courts.

BTW, did you know that as soon as you enlist you lose a lot of rights that you had as a private citizen, and you don't get them back until you are discharged?

You've repeated lies. LIAR
Prove it. You saying it doesnt make it so.

The studies and results around the world prove it.

Only Liar is you. Repeating the lies that screwed over our country and gave us the worst stats on earth.

Why would I listen to Losers?

Forum List

Back