Judge: No adverse action against Navy sailors for refusing vaccine

I never said that............said they don't work and are BS. They don't give long lasting immunity and never did........They don't stop you from getting the virus or spreading it.

They are useless just like you.
I guess like everything else the former 1-term president touched.

The Vaccine does not make the force READY---
The vaccines are shit and even when they don't kill, they only last about 4 months..meaning most of our troops are no longer vaccinated pumpkin.
The men in the military are at low risk from the virus---being that they are generally healthy, young, and in shape. The troops know this and are ignoring infected personal and telling them not to report to sick bay to avoid lockdowns and paperwork.
The vaccines do not stop the virus or stop the virus from killing especially in this demographic.
Natural immunity last longer and provides more protection than the shots.
ALL the science says you're an ignorant fool who will believe any crap he hears sliming out of the front orifice of Carlson/Hannity et al.

ALL the science says you're an ignorant fool who will believe any crap he hears sliming out of the front orifice of Carlson/Hannity et al.
Dado grow up fool. Everything that I posted is absolute fact. Your childish ignorant name calling does not change these facts nor fool anyone on this board.

Pravda isn't science. And Hannity pushed the jab. Also the monoclonal antibodies. The high dollar ones. He would shy away from the cheap drugs that would save your life for under the price of a Big Mac.

A judge on Monday blocked the Pentagon from taking “any adverse action” against Navy sailors who have refused to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for religious reasons.

The Navy required all active-duty sailors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Nov. 28, or else face potential discharge.

Last month, the branch announced that it had given commanders guidance to move forward with issuing administrative separations for service members who did not get vaccinated.

What the judge said: Judge Reed O’Connor of the Northern District of Texas called the Navy’s religious accommodation process “by all accounts ... theater,” adding the branch “merely rubber stamps each denial.”

“Our nation asks the men and women in our military to serve, suffer, and sacrifice. But we do not ask them to lay aside their citizenry and give up the very rights they have sworn to protect,” O’Connor wrote.

“The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution,” he added.

About the lawsuit: A group of 35 Navy Special Warfare service members — including SEALs, special warfare combatant craft crewmen, divers and an explosive ordnance disposal technician — filed a lawsuit challenging the Navy’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on Nov. 9, contending that the Navy’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate breached their religious freedom.

The plaintiffs had the backing of 47 Republican lawmakers, who filed an amicus brief last month in support of the plaintiffs.

The lawsuit named President Biden, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro and the Pentagon.

The Pentagon told The Hill that it is studying the decision and referred questions to the Justice Department “as this matter involves litigation.”

Bravo!

Sorry. The SC has overturned this decision.

You lost.

The Pentagon is now 100% in control again.

Not a partisan hack judge.

Thread fail.

Dado grow up fool. Everything that I posted is absolute fact. Your childish ignorant name calling does not change these facts nor fool anyone on this board.
Facts...only in your Tiny Mind.

BUT, idiosa...

Facts can be true or false.

Your facts are false.

Pravda isn't science. And Hannity pushed the jab. Also the monoclonal antibodies. The high dollar ones. He would shy away from the cheap drugs that would save your life for under the price of a Big Mac.
He lies, you repeat it...

"On Monday’s episode of his primetime Fox News show, Sean Hannity made headlines — as did several other Fox News personalities — when he appeared, briefly, to diverge from colleagues like Tucker Carlson and urge his viewers to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

But on Thursday, Hannity used his syndicated radio show to deliver a follow-up message: Never mind."

He lies, you repeat it...

"On Monday’s episode of his primetime Fox News show, Sean Hannity made headlines — as did several other Fox News personalities — when he appeared, briefly, to diverge from colleagues like Tucker Carlson and urge his viewers to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

But on Thursday, Hannity used his syndicated radio show to deliver a follow-up message: Never mind."
Unlike you I decide things for myself............he's a pill pusher ........Monoclonal antibodies.............He avoids the cheap drugs that work.

He just gets paid by someone else other the the jabber bunch.

Can you take that attitude with stop signs? Why not? What is the governmental authority that forces you to stop?

Can you take that attitude with paying your taxes? Why not? What is the governmental authority that forces you to pay?

Leftists have set the rules. We only need to obey the laws that we feel should be obeyed.

Facts...only in your Tiny Mind.

BUT, idiosa...

Facts can be true or false.

Your facts are false.
Facts can't be true or false you silly little communist. Facts are facts, not made up spun liberal bullshit. Again, EVERYTHING that I posted was fact and again you attempt to spin shit to try to hide from addressing the facts. EVERYTHING I POSTED IS ABSOLUTE FACT.

So Again I post the FACTS---

The vaccines are shit and even when they don't kill, they only last about 4 months..meaning most of our troops are no longer vaccinated pumpkin.
The men in the military are at low risk from the virus---being that they are generally healthy, young, and in shape. The troops know this and are ignoring infected personal and telling them not to report to sick bay to avoid lockdowns and paperwork.
The vaccines do not stop the virus or stop the virus from killing especially in this demographic.

Unlike you I decide things for myself............he's a pill pusher ........Monoclonal antibodies.............He avoids the cheap drugs that work.

He just gets paid by someone else other the the jabber bunch.
Please, liar.

You refusal to admit who you are stretches across so many fronts doesn't it?

Facts can't be true or false you silly little communist. Facts are facts, not made up spun liberal bullshit. Again, EVERYTHING that I posted was fact and again you attempt to spin shit to try to hide from addressing the facts. EVERYTHING I POSTED IS ABSOLUTE FACT.

So Again I post the FACTS---

You are stupid aren't you?

The earth is round is a fact
The earth is flat is a fact

A "fact" is simply a declaration that something is true.
It does not mean that thing is actually true.

Famous facts...
The earth is flat;
Gold can be made from lead;
The earth is the center of the universe;
All FALSE

Your facts are false.
Knowing so and continuing to claim them as true makes you a LIAR

1648395693322.png

Please, liar.

You refusal to admit who you are stretches across so many fronts doesn't it?
LOL

I've listened to him some on the way home........and listened to him squirm when they bring up the cheap drugs......He avoids it with a passion.........Then rambles Monoclonals.......monoclonals......

The cheap early treatments like IVERMECTIN...........WORKED everywhere all over the world............the stinking vaccines were NEVER NEEDED. Not mRNA......at least places like India used vaccines that were OLD SCHOOL.....time tested and actually trained the immune system.

Covid reaction was a FUCKING JOKE..........And it has caused more harm than the virus itself.

The virus doesn't kill you............Your bodies OVERREACTION kills you..........Turns your lungs into hamburger meat.........cytokine storm. .......the cheap drugs SUPPRESS THIS..........

But you go ahead and KNEEL TO YOUR GOD GOVT.

LOL

I've listened to him some on the way home........and listened to him squirm when they bring up the cheap drugs......He avoids it with a passion.........Then rambles Monoclonals.......monoclonals......

The cheap early treatments like IVERMECTIN...........WORKED everywhere all over the world............the stinking vaccines were NEVER NEEDED. Not mRNA......at least places like India used vaccines that were OLD SCHOOL.....time tested and actually trained the immune system.

Covid reaction was a FUCKING JOKE..........And it has caused more harm than the virus itself.

The virus doesn't kill you............Your bodies OVERREACTION kills you..........Turns your lungs into hamburger meat.........cytokine storm. .......the cheap drugs SUPPRESS THIS..........

But you go ahead and KNEEL TO YOUR GOD GOVT.

Yeah, it's cheap. Know why?

IT DON'T WORK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same ole story ..............Same ole LIES

I have a question. Perhaps you can help me. Stories of Ivermectin working are anecdotal. In other words. It is like someone getting lucky. So to determine the actual effectiveness it requires a study.

For a study. You take a lot of people. You see what happens when you give the people the drug. But you do it blind. You don’t give them all the drug. You give half the drug. You see if those who got it improve more than those who didn’t.

If the people getting the drug show no more improvement than those who don’t. You can say the drug is ineffective.

Now using anecdotal reports to counter this is sort of silly. It is like arguing that because a fan made a half court shot and won a new car that everyone in the stands can make a half court shot.

A local cop was a big believer in your miracle drug. He posted about it constantly. He got COVID. He didn’t get the vaccine. He died. So using your anecdotal evidence it can be said that the drug Ivermectin is worthless right?

Now. I don’t want you getting the vaccine. I don’t want you wearing a seatbelt. I’d prefer if you used a non GCFE socket in your bathroom. But that is because I’m convinced that the overall quality of the human race will increase upon your passing.

I have a question. Perhaps you can help me. Stories of Ivermectin working are anecdotal. In other words. It is like someone getting lucky. So to determine the actual effectiveness it requires a study.

For a study. You take a lot of people. You see what happens when you give the people the drug. But you do it blind. You don’t give them all the drug. You give half the drug. You see if those who got it improve more than those who didn’t.

If the people getting the drug show no more improvement than those who don’t. You can say the drug is ineffective.

Now using anecdotal reports to counter this is sort of silly. It is like arguing that because a fan made a half court shot and won a new car that everyone in the stands can make a half court shot.

A local cop was a big believer in your miracle drug. He posted about it constantly. He got COVID. He didn’t get the vaccine. He died. So using your anecdotal evidence it can be said that the drug Ivermectin is worthless right?

Now. I don’t want you getting the vaccine. I don’t want you wearing a seatbelt. I’d prefer if you used a non GCFE socket in your bathroom. But that is because I’m convinced that the overall quality of the human race will increase upon your passing.

mvai.png

A true leftist speaks.............Sounds like Stalin........Obey me or I wish death upon you..........How people like you roll

I've been posting studies since the beginning..........You don't care because you are a spoon fed Gov't sheep.....

A true leftist speaks.............Sounds like Stalin........Obey me or I wish death upon you..........How people like you roll

I've been posting studies since the beginning..........You don't care because you are a spoon fed Gov't sheep.....

And yet you have told how many to take their death shots?

You are a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back