Trump cancels 1/6 press conference

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Trumps cancelled his press conference celebrating the 1/6 riot.

Trump apparently came to his senses that celebrating the anniversary of an insurrection meant to halt the peaceful transfer of power was not a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
His wife, Ivanka?

1641339749530.png

Trumps cancelled his press conference celebrating the 1/6 riot. His wife, Ivanka, probably told him it was bad idea.

NO THEY DIDN'T. Your own article says that he will instead touch on many of the same themes at the news conference during a rally in Arizona set for Saturday just a couple days later.

Makes sense. These things cost money.

His wife, Ivanka, probably told him it was bad idea.
Oh, c'mon man! What a chicken that guy turned out to be.
He endorses and advises all Americans to get vaccinated/boosted. Is he a RINO or what? C'mon Donald. We love you so much, but you seem to be a commie traitor now.

Trump apparently came to his senses that celebrating the anniversary of an insurrection meant to halt the peaceful transfer of power was not a good idea.

The TDS is strong with you Johnny.

Trump apparently came to his senses that celebrating the anniversary of an insurrection to overthrow the US government was not a good idea.

"Overthrow the US government..." Where did you get that notion? I may not be the smartest guy, but I can spot a conspiracy theorist. You should seek help.

"Overthrow the US government..." Where did you get that notion? I may not be the smartest guy, but I can spot a conspiracy theorist. You should seek help.
The people who should seek help are those who can watch the 1/6 video footage and call it a bunch of typical “tourists“ visiting the Capitol Building.

What an absolute chicken shit pussy! No guts whatsoever. So much for the tough guy act. Run away like a coward. Well, that is what he does best. Between the January 6th committee, NY State AG, Manhattan DA, the myriad of civil lawsuits, and the inevitable fed involvement, that rope is tightening around him and his circle. As I predicted. This is going to be fun to watch....LONG way to 2024. :)

What an absolute chicken shit pussy! No guts whatsoever. So much for the tough guy act. Run away like a coward. Well, that is what he does best. Between the January 6th committee, NY State AG, Manhattan DA, the myriad of civil lawsuits, and the inevitable fed involvement, that rope is tightening around him and his circle. As I predicted. This is going to be fun to watch....LONG way to 2024. :)
I think, probably, Trump came to understand that no one but OANN and NEWSMAX were going to cover his "conference" and Trump is all about the ratings.

Trump apparently came to his senses
Actually not.

Just more lies from Trump and blaming others.

“In a statement, Trump blamed the House select committee charged with investigating the Jan. 6 riot for the cancellation. He said he would instead touch on many of the themes he had planned to discuss at the news conference during a rally in Arizona set for Jan. 15.” ibid

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Actually not.

Just more lies from Trump and blaming others.

“In a statement, Trump blamed the House select committee charged with investigating the Jan. 6 riot for the cancellation. He said he would instead touch on many of the themes he had planned to discuss at the news conference during a rally in Arizona set for Jan. 15.” ibid
Of course, he did. Has Trump ever not blamed anyone else for his cowardice or failures?

The people who should seek help are those who can watch the 1/6 video footage and call it a bunch of typical “tourists“ visiting the Capitol Building.
You mean all the chaos? No organization? No centralized command or communication? No weapons of any kind used (except by police forces)?

Yeah, sounds like a threat :rolleyes:

Try comparing that to the BLM riots in dozens of cities that went on for over a year in some places: organized groups with weapons and explosives, arson a common modus operandi, centralized makeshift barricades, centralized commanders directing activity of others via text/social media...oh gosh, let those guys go Scott free.

Forum List

Back