Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
If drugs killed him, then it would have showed the autopsy.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.
Lie. The autopsy showed a massive drug OD. And no signs of strangulation.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Before long we will be up to 20 times......

The coroner ruled it a homicide.
Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1]

Homicide - Wikipedia

Oh brother....HOMICIDE has different meanings. FOR MEDICAL EXAMINERS the following applies:

Homicide: Manner of Death vs. Legal Conclusion
December 12, 2019// by Matt Ruby// Leave a Comment

Like many other experts, medical examiners use terms of art which might be confusing for non-experts. The use of the term “homicide” to classify a death might confuse jurors and attorneys alike. It may, therefore, be worthwhile to take steps to ensure that a medical examiner’s testimony conveys the proper information despite using a potentially confusing term.
When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME),Section 230 Protections In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
If drugs killed him, then it would have showed the autopsy.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.
Lie. The autopsy showed a massive drug OD. And no signs of strangulation.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Before long we will be up to 20 times......

The coroner ruled it a homicide.
Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1]

Homicide - Wikipedia

Oh brother....HOMICIDE has different meanings. FOR MEDICAL EXAMINERS the following applies:

Homicide: Manner of Death vs. Legal Conclusion
December 12, 2019// by Matt Ruby// Leave a Comment

Like many other experts, medical examiners use terms of art which might be confusing for non-experts. The use of the term “homicide” to classify a death might confuse jurors and attorneys alike. It may, therefore, be worthwhile to take steps to ensure that a medical examiner’s testimony conveys the proper information despite using a potentially confusing term.
When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), “[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.” In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

“[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.”

Which would NOT be how a OD would be classified.
You are as dumb as a box rocks. I just explained and offered the explaination of what HOMICIDE means in laymens terms and that it means something else in Medical Examiner terms...and You come up with this shit.

I'll explain it to you again.....in the american language many many many words have different meanings depending on what context and who is using them. Many words mean one thing in laymen's terms but something else in Medical Examiner, medical, or in Legal instances. The word HOMICIDE is one such word........

I JUST TOLD YOU THAT IN MEDICAL EXAMINERS TERMS---HOMICIDE means something different than in LAYMENS terms but you can't grasp this simple concept? Care to explain why you cant grasp this? ME Homicide unlike Laymens homicide does not mean murder. Homicide in ME terms means simply OTHER form of death. Other than suicide, Other than disease, Other than accident, other than execution---------any death that doesn't fall into these 4 categories is listed as HOMICIDE by the ME.

Do you need a picture drawn for you?

I quoted your link. None of it lists an OD as a homicide.
that is because it isn't.
And at the time of autopsy---the TOX reports WEREN'T in and the poor ME ( who couldn't even fill out the cause of death correctly according to the attending physician) caved to political pressure instead of the facts. The tox report clearly shows OVERDOSE as cause of death. No way around it given the levels of drugs which lead to Cardiac ARREST after suppressing the lungs.

Right, because it isn't. That was the argument all along.
No, the argument was that you were purposely ignoring or to ignorant to grasp that the WORD HOMICIDE has different meanings depending on who is using the word.

The argument was that an OD is not a homicide. Period. You backed that argument up. Thank you.
Again someone gave him drugs, Maurice Hall, he’s afraid of his consequences to Floyd’s death. You know that? What was his concern?

Whatever it is, isn't mine.

Whatever it is, isn't mine
Never said it was, it’s Hall’s. Right? You can make an observation right?

by the way, just listening to a video clip, Floyd admitted eating too many drugs! His words.

by the way, just listening to a video clip, Floyd admitted eating too many drugs! His words.

I covered that.
So you can’t offer an honest opinion? Okay. Why are you here then? Seems like an important aspect of a message board

I did state an opinion. I stated why drugs or not will not matter. You do not kneel on a man's neck as he lays dying.

I covered that.
So you can’t offer an honest opinion? Okay. Why are you here then? Seems like an important aspect of a message board

I did state an opinion. I stated why drugs or not will not matter. You do not kneel on a man's neck as he lays dying.
Your opinion only . Again, no need for the dealer to plead the fifth if that was factually correct. It’s why I asked you for your opinion on that, not the knee

I covered that.

Your opinion only . Again, no need for the dealer to plead the fifth if that was factually correct. It’s why I asked you for your opinion on that, not the knee

I care less about the dealers motives. They make no difference.

I covered that.

Then why is he pleading the fifth, that’s not consistent with your opinion

I covered that.

Then why is he pleading the fifth, that’s not consistent with your opinion

Someone wants to admit to dealing drugs under oath?

Pkook is a hindsight kind of guy, Monday morning quarterbacking

As I mentioned earlier, I used to be an avid fan of the show COPS. I can't tell you how many times I seen an episode where the suspect claims they are having difficulty breathing and nothing is really wrong with them. All they are trying to do is get the cops to back off to give him another opportunity to run, or at the very least, look for an opportunity once in the hospital.

Right Joe, because all COPS would have to do is hire 99,999 more camera crews to hopefully catch that fraction of 1% of police who are out of line and law.

What difference does it make how many people an officer shot if all the shootings were justified?

Except they aren't all justified. The only difference between the "justified" ones and the unjustified ones are the unjustified ones are the one we catch on camera.

So when they passed a law in IL requiring every cop to wear a body cam, the police unions SCREAMED like maniacs.

He didn't manipulate anything. The jury seen the video. It was narrated by a video expert frame by frame.

Uh, guy, slowing it frame by frame and having someone narrate what each frame means IS manipulating the grand jury.

What you don't like is the FACT the officer broke no law. He acted in self-defense which is perfectly legal in this country.

Self defense against a child with a toy.

Yeah, like anybody who wants to convict the officer is going to tell them he or she is going to be unfair. :rolleyes: You know, I still have that bridge for sale if you're interested.

The only people willing to be on this jury are those who have no fear of the lowlifes because they too are lowlifes and have made their decision already. That's why it should have been moved out of state to a small town many miles away from the nearest big city. If he is convicted, this will be the most unfair trial in the history of trials. This is yet another reason we need to divide this country into two countries instead.

Now, man, you have to live with black folks. You have to treat them decently.

This guy will go down because he did EXACTLY what he is accused of, and because prosecutors aren't protecting bad cops anymore.

Except they aren't all justified. The only difference between the "justified" ones and the unjustified ones are the unjustified ones are the one we catch on camera.

So when they passed a law in IL requiring every cop to wear a body cam, the police unions SCREAMED like maniacs.

Any shooting not justified is a crime. If a police officer commits a crime with a gun, then he or she is not only kicked off of the force, but put in jail besides. If a police officer still has their job after six shootings, then all six shootings had to be justified.

Uh, guy, slowing it frame by frame and having someone narrate what each frame means IS manipulating the grand jury.

The video only tells so much. This video is blurry likely because it was a rainy day. Somebody had to show what they were looking at even with the enhanced version. When Rice's arm went up it indicated he was pulling up on something when the officer fired.

Self defense against a child with a toy.

Right, because within a fraction of a second, the officer thought "that gun is an identical replica of a real gun!"

You leftists live in your own made up world. The police officers got a call about a man with a gun pointing it at people in a park. They got to the scene and a man started to pull a gun out of his pants and one of the officers fired in self-defense. That was it.

where is most crime in Chicago? That's all one needs to understand. defund police segments of the city. all a blaze with black on black crime, to which their own residents have no desire to eliminate. Then March down streets complaining cause their babies were shot. kkking demofks don't care about them, sad.

where is most crime in Chicago? That's all one needs to understand. defund police segments of the city. all a blaze with black on black crime, to which their own residents have no desire to eliminate. Then March down streets complaining cause their babies were shot. kkking demofks don't care about them, sad.

Did you hear what that Beetle Juice look alike came up with now? Mayor Lighthead wants to change police policy so that police can't pursue a criminal. It's too dangerous for the criminal, and we know all criminals are Democrats.

So a guy stabs somebody in the gut, police arrive. All the attacker will have to do is run away and police won't be able to do a thing about it except wave goodbye.

The funny thing is people in Chicago are so stupid they will reelect this mental midget, just like they do in every other commie city.

prove he knew it was a toy. Can you?

You have to understand how a liberal brain works. They don't see things in reality. They create their own vision of what really happened instead.

When we normal people read or hear a story like Tamir rice who got shot for pulling out an exact replica of a gun, this is what we see.

Tamir Rice.jpeg

When a liberal like Joe reads it was a toy, this is what he sees.

Unknown.jpeg

Any shooting not justified is a crime. If a police officer commits a crime with a gun, then he or she is not only kicked off of the force, but put in jail besides. If a police officer still has their job after six shootings, then all six shootings had to be justified.

YOu realize we are talking about a fictional character here, right. Cops wouldn't be on the job after even two fatal shootings.

The video only tells so much. This video is blurry likely because it was a rainy day. Somebody had to show what they were looking at even with the enhanced version. When Rice's arm went up it indicated he was pulling up on something when the officer fired.

Or he just shrugged his shoulders in shock because some fucking maniac just came barreling down on him with a police car... (We don't give Officer Chokey as much credit as Officer Weepy in this travesty. )

Right, because within a fraction of a second, the officer thought "that gun is an identical replica of a real gun!"

You leftists live in your own made up world. The police officers got a call about a man with a gun pointing it at people in a park. They got to the scene and a man started to pull a gun out of his pants and one of the officers fired in self-defense. That was it.

I don't know, they could have taken the time to assess the situation. Frankly, I don't want the cops going around shooting people over their fears.... but maybe you shouldn't hire a guy who had a breakdown on the gun range.

YOu realize we are talking about a fictional character here, right. Cops wouldn't be on the job after even two fatal shootings.

No, I had no idea who you were talking about. Why would a cop not be on the job after two fatal shootings if they were both justified?

Or he just shrugged his shoulders in shock because some fucking maniac just came barreling down on him with a police car... (We don't give Officer Chokey as much credit as Officer Weepy in this travesty. )

I can't recall one time in my life where I only shrugged one shoulder.

I don't know, they could have taken the time to assess the situation. Frankly, I don't want the cops going around shooting people over their fears.... but maybe you shouldn't hire a guy who had a breakdown on the gun range.

They didn't have time to assess anything. As soon as they got out of the car he was pulling the gun on them. Oh, their fears, huh? I think if you ask most people, death is their biggest fear.

No, I had no idea who you were talking about. Why would a cop not be on the job after two fatal shootings if they were both justified?

Ask Wilson or Loehmann... they were fired after one "justified" shooting.

I can't recall one time in my life where I only shrugged one shoulder.

Um, that was stupid. You remember every involuntary reaction you've ever had back to childhood? Come on.

They didn't have time to assess anything. As soon as they got out of the car he was pulling the gun on them. Oh, their fears, huh? I think if you ask most people, death is their biggest fear.

One, he didn't have a gun. It was a toy.
Two, he didn't pull it out.
Three, they nearly ran him over before they shot him. You'd jump, too.

Forum List

Back