Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
  • Banned
What I see.

Rap sheet a mile long including telling a woman he was going to shoot her fetus through the wall if she didn't hand over the dope.

Previous arrest with consuming lethal consumption of drug evidence.

Pulmonary Hypertension which means your heart is twice its size.

Advanced deterioration of the Widow Makers main arteries.

Lethal overdoses of at least 2 narcotics probably from ingesting the evidence

Chauvin's knee on his neck AS DESCRIBED IN THE POLICE MANUAL THERE.

Dernt look good for all you rush to judgement armchair libturd Google experts.

The Cop fucked up and he'll get only 5 yrs if that.

Perfect excuse now for anyone who used Floyd as a crutch to BURN IT ALL DOWN.

I do think the jury needs to know what the officers knew at the time. If Mr. Floyd had a history with law enforcement that involved violent encounters, and the officers knew that, then the jury should know that.

With that said, that doesn't mean the officers acted correctly, or that he should have died.

Floyd tested positive for COVID-19.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

That's plenty of reasonable doubt, IMO.

OTOH, the folks on the jury all live in Hennepin County in Minneapolis or nearby. If a Henry Fonda listening to the evidence decides that Chauven should be exonerated, a Lee J. Cobb on the jury will threaten to dox his ass to the BLM/Antifa mobs if Chauven isn't convicted.

The personal safety of jurors is a biggie.

After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? That all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

Last edited:
Floyd tested positive for COVID-19.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

That's plenty of reasonable doubt, IMO.

OTOH, the folks on the jury all live in Hennepin County in Minneapolis or nearby. If a Henry Fonda listening to the evidence decides that Chauven should be exonerated, a Lee J. Cobb on the jury will threaten to dox his ass to the BLM/Antifa mobs if Chauven isn't convicted.

The personal safety of jurors is a biggie.
It is the Bloods streetgang's "turf "where this happened.

The two cops in the car that responded to the initial call were both young rookies. They probably were not very street smart. You can tell that by the bodycam of the guy freaking out, drawing his weapon and panicking right off the bat. He approaches the car with a handgun pointed at the back of Floyd's head.

Last edited:
After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

Of course prior criminal history should be considered....just as a lack of a prior history should be considered.

In a criminal court case the jury is not supposed to know the record of the accused, that way they can come to a fair conclusion about the case instead of the persons life. In this instance it's the police record of the supposed victim, and I can't see why it shouldn't be allowed.

Forum List

Back