Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Ask Wilson or Loehmann... they were fired after one "justified" shooting.

Loehmann because of his race and the publicity. He wasn't fired for the shooting, they found some inaccuracy on his job application months later.

Um, that was stupid. You remember every involuntary reaction you've ever had back to childhood? Come on.

As stupid as saying he really wasn't pulling out a gun and just shrugged one shoulder for no reason?

One, he didn't have a gun. It was a toy.
Two, he didn't pull it out.
Three, they nearly ran him over before they shot him. You'd jump, too.

One, you can't keep promoting that lie,
Two, you can't keep promoting that lie,
Three, you can't keep promoting that lie.

Like I said Joe, you can't win an argument when all you have are lies.

From the currently running court video (police body cam) , at least 3 things are evident:

Floyd was yelling "I can't breath" repeatedly BEFORE HE WAS PUT IN THE CAR.

He was yelling "I can't breathe" as he was exiting the other side of the car BEFORE HE LAID ON THE GROUND.

The "urine" identified by the know-it-all, off-duty firefighter bimbo was condensate water dripping out of the police car exhaust.
Where do conservatives go to become as stupid as you.

Stupid would be deciding the accused is guilty before all the evidence is heard. That would be every single leftist I know. The defense hasn’t even started its case you morons.

From the currently running court video (police body cam) , at least 3 things are evident:

He was yelling "I can't breathe" as he was exiting the other side of the car BEFORE HE LAID ON THE GROUND.

The "urine" identified by the know-it-all, off-duty firefighter bimbo was condensate water dripping out of the police car exhaust.

Stupid would be deciding the accused is guilty before all the evidence is heard. That would be every single leftist I know. The defense hasn’t even started its case you morons.
Stupid is also denying what is clearly seen and heard in the police body-worn camera videos. All three items I listed in that post are documented in those videos.

Yesterday in the live court proceedings being televised on C-SPAN2, the defense attorney confirmed that the water once described by a sidewalk witness as Floyd's urine was indeed condensate dripping from the police vehicle.

Loehmann because of his race and the publicity. He wasn't fired for the shooting, they found some inaccuracy on his job application months later.

Uh, yeah, the whole thing about "Why I was fired from being a cop"... it's not a minor thing to lie about.

As stupid as saying he really wasn't pulling out a gun and just shrugged one shoulder for no reason?

He jerked in surprise when a cop car nearly ran him over.

Not sure why you are so invested in the murder of a black child. Oh, wait.

Uh, guy it wasn't a real gun. It wasn't in his hand. That police car stopped less than six feet way from him.

Uh, yeah, the whole thing about "Why I was fired from being a cop"... it's not a minor thing to lie about.

He was never fired. He quit.

He was facing the lot and seen the cop car coming at him. Surprised by what? He was pointing a realistic gun at people and was surprised that somebody called the cops? That's what he wanted and was expecting.

I don't bring up the Rice case constantly. You do.

Uh, guy it wasn't a real gun. It wasn't in his hand. That police car stopped less than six feet way from him.

WTF difference does it make where the police car stopped? The officer expected him to run so he positioned the car so he didn't run to the rec center where the children were at. A cop would never shoot an unarmed person. That would be a murder one charge. Of course he seen the gun. That's why he shot in the first place.

Now, you can dream up any story in your tiny head that makes you happy, but as I said many times, you can't win a debate when all you have are lies.

He was never fired. He quit.

He was facing the lot and seen the cop car coming at him. Surprised by what? He was pointing a realistic gun at people and was surprised that somebody called the cops? That's what he wanted and was expecting.

I don't bring up the Rice case constantly. You do.

WTF difference does it make where the police car stopped? The officer expected him to run so he positioned the car so he didn't run to the rec center where the children were at. A cop would never shoot an unarmed person. That would be a murder one charge. Of course he seen the gun. That's why he shot in the first place.

Now, you can dream up any story in your tiny head that makes you happy, but as I said many times, you can't win a debate when all you have are lies.

Tamir Rice: police release video of 12-year-old's fatal shooting – video

The police drove up and shot him dead within a second. More like an assassination.

We have all seen the video, heard the evidence and the cops are guilty as charged.

The police drove up and shot him dead within a second. More like an assassination.

I don't know many assassinations where the person being assassinated draws first. The officer fired as soon as he seen Rice pulling the gun out of his pants. What did you want him to do, count to three and then start shooting? Well guess what, if that was a real gun the cops would be dead if they did that.

I don't know many assassinations where the person being assassinated draws first. The officer fired as soon as he seen Rice pulling the gun out of his pants. What did you want him to do, count to three and then start shooting? Well guess what, if that was a real gun the cops would be dead if they did that.
The cops were told in radio dispatch that the gun was probably fake and not real.

The cops didn't have any time to assess situation, ID themselves or issue commands for Rice to respond too.

Tamar did not pull a weapon on the cops first and the video shows that.

You're left with making shit up to reinforce your bias.

People that wanted Murder 1 are just fucking idiots. The cop didnt premeditate the murder like it was the fucking JFK assassination.

With almost 10 minutes on Floyd's neck, the cop obviously thoroughly thought out his deadly intentions, starting from the moment he got on top of Floyd. That is undoubtedly premeditation.

There is no other reason to stay on top of him that long or after he loses consciousness.

The cops were told in radio dispatch that the gun was probably fake and not real.

The cops didn't have any time to assess situation, ID themselves or issue commands for Rice to respond too.

Tamar did not pull a weapon on the cops first and the video shows that.

You're left with making shit up to reinforce your bias.

Except the problem is all external investigations, forensic scientists, and the jury all agree with me and not you.

The only information to the officers is a guy with a gun pointing it at people in the park. It was not known if the gun was real or not because it's an identical replica of the real gun. Nobody could possibly make that determination. I posted the picture of the two guns repeatedly.

When you pull up to a suspect in a Cleveland police car, there is no reason to identify yourself. There was no time to assess anything because as soon as they exited the vehicle the kid was pulling the gun out of his pants.

It is rarely used when cops lives are in danger, which could never be the case with someone that is handcuffed.

It's police procedure to stop a wild suspect from moving so he doesn't hurt himself. It wasn't because the officers were in danger of anything unless he made an attempt to run into traffic and the officers had to give pursuit.

A Prog and their fake moral concerns. Blame the Deplorable.

It's police procedure to stop a wild suspect from moving so he doesn't hurt himself. It wasn't because the officers were in danger of anything unless he made an attempt to run into traffic and the officers had to give pursuit.

Stop him from hurting himself by using deadly force. That's brilliant. Also, Floyd was essentially motionless at that point.

That technique has to be used only when cops lives are in danger, otherwise, no matter how you try to justify it, that is against policy, and if the person dies, that alone means guilty of homicide.

People that wanted Murder 1 are just fucking idiots. The cop didnt premeditate the murder like it was the fucking JFK assassination.

With almost 10 minutes on Floyd's neck, the cop obviously thoroughly thought out his deadly intentions, starting from the moment he got on top of Floyd. That is undoubtedly premeditation.

There is no other reason to stay on top of him that long or after he loses consciousness.
The one thing this is painfully, obviously not is murder 1.

The video is a LOT longer than 10 minuets. The entire video makes a murder 1 successful charge almost impossible.

He said it REPEATEDLY before he was on the ground. He said it while in the back of the cop car with no possible way the officer was compromising Floyd’s breathing.

This then makes his statements of “I cant breathe” less impactful to the officer when he was physically restraining Floyd because Floyd had already said it many times.

No, it just makes the cops look all the more callous or even treacherous.

The video is a LOT longer than 10 minuets. The entire video makes a murder 1 successful charge almost impossible.

So you are saying it is impossible to premeditate murder in less than 10 minutes?

So you are saying it is impossible to premeditate murder in less than 10 minutes?
No. Did I say that? Did I mention anything even remotely similar to what you said? Was I even commenting on that idiocy?

No.

I said something very simple, murder 1 is not a reasonable conclusion to come to based on the known evidence.

No. Did I say that? Did I mention anything even remotely similar to what you said? Was I even commenting on that idiocy?

No.

I said something very simple, murder 1 is not a reasonable conclusion to come to based on the known evidence.

Yea, I only asked because that was what my comment you responded to was mostly about. I just wanted to make sure.

Forum List

Back