Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Actually, this jury is mostly white people... and they'll still convict Chauvin

Because he's guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

No, that will never happen with a white jury Joe. :auiqs.jpg: How do you know it's a white jury anyhow given the fact they are trying everything to conceal their identities?

That's like saying that because some people survive gunshot wounds, it's okay that a cop shot a guy in the back while playing with a toy. Oh, wait, you make those kinds of arguments.

You're not good with comparisons Joe. I suggest you stop using them.

If the move was deadly, police wouldn't allow it. But given it's record of success it is not only allowable, but part of police training. This officer was no rookie, he's been on that force for 12 years, and I'm sure he (like thousands of officers around the country) have used that maneuver plenty of times in the past.

Except the average lethal does is 9.6. Not 3.6, which is at the LOW end of fatal doses. Floyd had 11.3, maybe slightly above the fatal average. Of course, we can only measure fatal doses because people who take that much and survive are not measured. Given Floyd's size and tolerance level, it's a stretch to say the drugs killed him. Now if he died an hour later, you MIGHT have a case. He died when Chauvin's knee was on his neck.

Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

Actually, riots under Obama were limited to single cities and only lasted a few days because the government took action to make reforms. TRUMP RIOTS(TM) lasted the whole summer AND engulfed nearly every major city in the country.

That's the difference between calming things down and making them worse.

No, they were all around the country just like the Floyd riots. Correct, the difference is between calming them down and making them worse, and the commie leaders of these cities made them as bad as they possibly could. You're new VP Whorris set up a fund to bail them out ASAP and encouraged people to donate, so they could continue to riot, and you're going to point your finger at Trump?

You think his mother was the ONLY person who had pictures of him? What about his school? what about his friends? And yet you can't find a single picture of this kid where he looks like the menace you claim he was playing with a toy in a park.

The media didn't want those pictures. Like the Martin case, they obtained a picture when he was younger, but not so young as to make it obvious and drawing questions.

What you don't understand is you and your ilk are nothing but puppets for the media. They know how to pull your strings, and you dance. They understand you people on the left lack logic, and take every advantage of that.

It wasn't 'all on the video". The video ends right after Tamir is shot.

No it didn't end. He fell behind the police car. Not one iota of evidence the police pulled the gun out of his pants. You just make shit up to try and dismiss what really took place.

Actually, he had ongoing problems with this girl, which is why his superiors realized he lack the emotional maturity to be a police office.

Connect the fucking dots, buddy.

All the article says is that he was having problems with his girlfriend. Fail.

No, that will never happen with a white jury Joe. :auiqs.jpg: How do you know it's a white jury anyhow given the fact they are trying everything to conceal their identities?

Because they've stated the race of this jury.

Two weeks of jury selection in Chauvin's murder trial recently whittled a pool of more than 300 potential jurors down to 12 with three alternates, one of whom is expected to be released Monday. There is one Black woman, two multiracial women, three White men, three Black men and six White women.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/28/jury-chauvin-trial-george-floyd/

You're not good with comparisons Joe. I suggest you stop using them.

If the move was deadly, police wouldn't allow it. But given it's record of success it is not only allowable, but part of police training. This officer was no rookie, he's been on that force for 12 years, and I'm sure he (like thousands of officers around the country) have used that maneuver plenty of times in the past.

The police don't allow you to stand on someone's neck, that's a prohibited move.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes,

Except he wasn't found dead at home, and there were other apparent causes... You k now, some Nazi putting his knee to his neck for nine minutes.

No, they were all around the country just like the Floyd riots. Correct, the difference is between calming them down and making them worse, and the commie leaders of these cities made them as bad as they possibly could. You're new VP Whorris set up a fund to bail them out ASAP and encouraged people to donate, so they could continue to riot, and you're going to point your finger at Trump?

uh, no, the Brown and Grey riots were local, only lasted a couple of days. TRUMP RIOTS(TM) lasted for months because Trump kept making them worse with his fascist and racist rhetoric. It had nothing to do with people arrested on bullshit pretexts getting moderate bail.

The media didn't want those pictures. Like the Martin case, they obtained a picture when he was younger, but not so young as to make it obvious and drawing questions.

So there was a vast conspiracy to hide all the scary pictures of Rice... you know, not that he was clearly a child. Come on. School pictures. Pictures from his friends on social media. Absolutely no one could find any picture of him where he doesn't look like a child... because he was a child.

What you don't understand is you and your ilk are nothing but puppets for the media. They know how to pull your strings, and you dance. They understand you people on the left lack logic, and take every advantage of that.

Says the crazy people who hang on everything Cult Leader Trump says.

No it didn't end. He fell behind the police car. Not one iota of evidence the police pulled the gun out of his pants. You just make shit up to try and dismiss what really took place.

So Trust us, you can't see the body, but totally take our word for it that gun you didn't see when we shot him was totally on the ground next to him.

ll the article says is that he was having problems with his girlfriend. Fail.

Did you read the article? He was so distraught over his girlfriend he failed a live fire exercise on a gun range and had to be disarmed by the range instructor.

Two weeks of jury selection in Chauvin's murder trial recently whittled a pool of more than 300 potential jurors down to 12 with three alternates, one of whom is expected to be released Monday. There is one Black woman, two multiracial women, three White men, three Black men and six White women.

I didn't know that so thanks for the link with a paywall so nobody could read it. Now, you objected to my earlier comment that the trial should be moved out of the city and even out of the state. You stated he should be judged by a jury of his peers. Well......Chauvin is a white guy, and he's being judged by 6 people of color. If the three alternate jurors are white, that means half of the jury will be people of color unless an alternative is called in. And if that's the case, then he's also being judged by a jury that consists of 30% blacks which is over twice the representation of blacks in our country. Blacks are 13.5% of our population.

That means unless at least two of the alternatives are non-white, the victims race is being over represented, therefore you have no grounds to be critical of the racial makeup.

The police don't allow you to stand on someone's neck, that's a prohibited move.

Sure they do. I seen it many times on the show COPS, and even one time in my city.

Except he wasn't found dead at home, and there were other apparent causes... You k now, some Nazi putting his knee to his neck for nine minutes.

The most important point of his statement is that yes, if he was found at home, he had more than enough fentanyl to easily kill him to rule it an OD and nothing else.

uh, no, the Brown and Grey riots were local, only lasted a couple of days. TRUMP RIOTS(TM) lasted for months because Trump kept making them worse with his fascist and racist rhetoric. It had nothing to do with people arrested on bullshit pretexts getting moderate bail.

Racist rhetoric? Come on Joe, you know when you lie, I'm going to call you out on it. Name one (real) racial thing Trump ever said that would have kept the riots going.

Was it when he said those poor people can be just as bright as white people? Oh, wait a minute, he never said that. Or when it was when Trump said he didn't want to have anything to do with those racial jungles? Oh, sorry, that was somebody else too. Was it when he said that Brown was articulate and clean? Whoops, I got confused again, that was somebody else too.

You can blame Trump for hurricanes, the moon passing the sun, a virus that started in your kingdom of communism that you worship so much, but everybody just sits back and laughs at you like the 4 year old with chocolate all around his mouth claiming the good fairy came along and ate the last piece of cake on the table.

One commie called the riots the summer of love. Another commie created a fund to bailout the criminals to keep the riots going. Every commie leader did nothing to stop them. The real American even offered to stop the riots for them, and every one refused his help.

The riots had nothing to do with Trump. It was all the communists. The incident took place in a commie city in a commie state. The riots took place in commie cities with commie leaders who kept them going as long as possible.

So there was a vast conspiracy to hide all the scary pictures of Rice... you know, not that he was clearly a child. Come on. School pictures. Pictures from his friends on social media. Absolutely no one could find any picture of him where he doesn't look like a child... because he was a child.

Because the media goes to the family for a picture. They don't do undercover investigations when it's a picture of the kid two or three years earlier. Even Ray Charles could have told you there is no possible way that's a picture of a 5'9" kid weighing 190 lbs, that was described by police calling for medical aid as a person in his late teens to early 20's.

So Trust us, you can't see the body, but totally take our word for it that gun you didn't see when we shot him was totally on the ground next to him.

I'm saying when you make up bullshit out of thin air, don't be surprised when people tell you that you're FOS because you have zero evidence of your claim. Even the leftist media and politicians didn't dream up such a ridiculous story. You make a claim, then you provide evidence of it.

Did you read the article? He was so distraught over his girlfriend he failed a live fire exercise on a gun range and had to be disarmed by the range instructor.

Did you read the article? It said that the same thing happened when he was trying to qualify for another city, and the range instructor talked to him for a few minutes and he completed the exercise successfully.

I didn't know that so thanks for the link with a paywall so nobody could read it. Now, you objected to my earlier comment that the trial should be moved out of the city and even out of the state. You stated he should be judged by a jury of his peers. Well......Chauvin is a white guy, and he's being judged by 6 people of color. If the three alternate jurors are white, that means half of the jury will be people of color unless an alternative is called in. And if that's the case, then he's also being judged by a jury that consists of 30% blacks which is over twice the representation of blacks in our country. Blacks are 13.5% of our population.

People of color make up 37% of the population of Minneapolis... the jury makeup is fine.

Sure they do. I seen it many times on the show COPS, and even one time in my city.

You mean that show they took off the air because it normalized police misconduct?

The most important point of his statement is that yes, if he was found at home, he had more than enough fentanyl to easily kill him to rule it an OD and nothing else.

But he wasn't found at home, that's the point. He didn't die at home. He died under the knee of Officer Chauvin, who has 18 previous incidents of excessive force.

Racist rhetoric? Come on Joe, you know when you lie, I'm going to call you out on it. Name one (real) racial thing Trump ever said that would have kept the riots going.

Not playing this game with you... I've listed the things and you go to the Trump Defense.

1617662059926.png

One commie called the riots the summer of love. Another commie created a fund to bailout the criminals to keep the riots going. Every commie leader did nothing to stop them. The real American even offered to stop the riots for them, and every one refused his help.

Yeah, you see after Trump fucked up the responses to Covid and the recession, nobody really wanted his help. That's what happens when you are a fuckup... they try to get you involved as little as possible.

The riots had nothing to do with Trump. It was all the communists. The incident took place in a commie city in a commie state. The riots took place in commie cities with commie leaders who kept them going as long as possible.

Nope. Trump Riots happened because Trump normalized racism.

Because the media goes to the family for a picture. They don't do undercover investigations when it's a picture of the kid two or three years earlier. Even Ray Charles could have told you there is no possible way that's a picture of a 5'9" kid weighing 190 lbs, that was described by police calling for medical aid as a person in his late teens to early 20's.

Except you don't have any pictures of the scary looking kid. I've scoured the internet, every picture of Tamir looks like THIS.
1617662238341.png

Heck, even looking at this picture, you can tell that this is not a tall kid. The proportions are all off. This is clearly a child.

1617662224569.png

I'm saying when you make up bullshit out of thin air, don't be surprised when people tell you that you're FOS because you have zero evidence of your claim. Even the leftist media and politicians didn't dream up such a ridiculous story. You make a claim, then you provide evidence of it.

No, guy, the problem is the police were already caught lying about this incident, lying about what a damaged character Loehmann was... so unless you can show me a picture of the gun lying on the ground, I'm gonna call bullshit.

Did you read the article? It said that the same thing happened when he was trying to qualify for another city, and the range instructor talked to him for a few minutes and he completed the exercise successfully.

Uh, here's the thing, guy. You don't want a guy who can't handle being on a gun range being out there. You don't want a guy who needs an instructor to "talk him through it". The instructor isn't going to be there when he encounters a 12 year old.

If you can't defend the attack, attack the victim..oldest tactic there
How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now
Ah, the same tactic defense attorneys use in rape trails...distract from the evidence against your client by smearing the victim..put the victim on trial so to speak.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

Ah, the same tactic defense attorneys use in rape trails...distract from the evidence against your client by smearing the victim..put the victim on trial so to speak.
Don't matter to me. I just want to see Minneshithole burn so they see the fire in Montana.

People of color make up 37% of the population of Minneapolis... the jury makeup is fine.

Then why were you complaining about it?

You mean that show they took off the air because it normalized police misconduct?

No, they took it off the air to pander to the scum lowlifes of this country.

But he wasn't found at home, that's the point. He didn't die at home. He died under the knee of Officer Chauvin, who has 18 previous incidents of excessive force.

Not incidents--accusations. He only had two of those that resulted in any disciplinary actions, and I can't find what violations he was involved in.

Not playing this game with you...

Smart move on your part. You're starting to get it: Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Yeah, you see after Trump fucked up the responses to Covid and the recession, nobody really wanted his help. That's what happens when you are a fuckup... they try to get you involved as little as possible.

No, that's part of the Communist manifesto. Defeat your enemy anyway you can, even at the cost of American lives. Power is more important than people.

Oh, and your ever so transparent childish attempts at blaming people for the actions of others is something the rest of us grew out of since grade school.

Nope. Trump Riots happened because Trump normalized racism.

Nope. Give me the quote of real racism by Trump, especially as it relates to the riots.

Except you don't have any pictures of the scary looking kid. I've scoured the internet, every picture of Tamir looks like THIS.
1617662238341.png

Heck, even looking at this picture, you can tell that this is not a tall kid. The proportions are all off. This is clearly a child.

Not my proportions. I got those from his autopsy report, and that picture in no way fits their determination.

No, guy, the problem is the police were already caught lying about this incident, lying about what a damaged character Loehmann was... so unless you can show me a picture of the gun lying on the ground, I'm gonna call bullshit.

I'm telling you what the investigation by exterior law enforcement and forensic scientists concluded. You created the lie, you back it up. My backup are the professionals who were there.

Uh, here's the thing, guy. You don't want a guy who can't handle being on a gun range being out there. You don't want a guy who needs an instructor to "talk him through it". The instructor isn't going to be there when he encounters a 12 year old.

If he was there he would have told him to fire as the little lowlife started to pull a realistic gun out of his pants.

#904: ‘the jury makeup is fine.’ By local racial standards? What if Floyd’s fentanyl came across the Mexican border from communist China?

No, they took it off the air to pander to the scum lowlifes of this country.

I hope they cancel all the police propaganda on the air. We can start with Blue Bloods

No, that's part of the Communist manifesto. Defeat your enemy anyway you can, even at the cost of American lives. Power is more important than people.

Oh, and your ever so transparent childish attempts at blaming people for the actions of others is something the rest of us grew out of since grade school.

Trump created the riots by normalizing racism and police misconduct. All it took was a match to set off the blaze.

I'm telling you what the investigation by exterior law enforcement and forensic scientists concluded. You created the lie, you back it up. My backup are the professionals who were there.

Uh, guy, everyone knew there was a coverup, it's why the DA was bounced out on his ass next election.

If he was there he would have told him to fire as the little lowlife started to pull a realistic gun out of his pants.

Awesome, let's put him on trial, then.

"lowlife"? It was a child playing with a toy.

I hope they cancel all the police propaganda on the air. We can start with Blue Bloods

Correct. It's bad enough people are ignorant about police work which is why we've been having riots. Make sure nobody sees the first reality show where it's real cops going to deal with real crime and what's involved.

Uh, guy, everyone knew there was a coverup, it's why the DA was bounced out on his ass next election.

He was voted out because blacks stick together no matter what. The real problem we have in ours and every Democrap city is that there are too many ignorant people who don't understand our laws. It's the uncivilized mentality that we lock people up simply because we don't like something they did or didn't do.

Awesome, let's put him on trial, then.

"lowlife"? It was a child playing with a toy.

Yeah Joe, we know what's in your head about this situation.

Unknown.jpeg

That means unless at least two of the alternatives are non-white, the victims race is being over represented, therefore you have no grounds to be critical of the racial makeup.

Was it when he said those poor people can be just as bright as white people? Oh, wait a minute, he never said that. Or when it was when Trump said he didn't want to have anything to do with those racial jungles? Oh, sorry, that was somebody else too. Was it when he said that Brown was articulate and clean? Whoops, I got confused again, that was somebody else too.

You can blame Trump for hurricanes, the moon passing the sun, a virus that started in your kingdom of communism that you worship so much, but everybody just sits back and laughs at you like the 4 year old with chocolate all around his mouth claiming the good fairy came along and ate the last piece of cake on the table.

A "jury of your peers" doesn't mean a white guy gets an all white jury, Ray. It doesn't mean that Chauvin gets a jury of white males. "Peers" is defined as "equals". So a jury of your "peers" is a jury of your "equals". Black and white people are equal before the law. So are men and women. So Chauvin could have a jury comprised entitled of all black women and it would still be a "jury of his peers".

A "jury of your peers" doesn't mean a white guy gets an all white jury, Ray. It doesn't mean that Chauvin gets a jury of white males. "Peers" is defined as "equals". So a jury of your "peers" is a jury of your "equals". Black and white people are equal before the law. So are men and women. So Chauvin could have a jury comprised entitled of all black women and it would still be a "jury of his peers".

Agreed, but Joe's contention was that the trial should not have been held somewhere far away where jurors wouldn't feel threatened or be in jeopardy of serious harm or death because Joe considers Chauvin's peers as people only in that city. Then he made a comment about the racial makeup of the jury as well that they were mostly white people.

So hell, if juries have to be limited to people in your own city, then why not people of your own race? That's my point. Trials have been moved to other locations for safety and fairness reasons, so why not this one?

Again, anybody who agrees to be on this jury are people who don't fear retaliation by the lowlifes because their minds are made up before they hear the first piece of evidence. Therefore this will not be a fair impartial trail.

Correct. It's bad enough people are ignorant about police work which is why we've been having riots. Make sure nobody sees the first reality show where it's real cops going to deal with real crime and what's involved.

Quite the contrary. What I want to see is the episode where the protagonist loses it, and the whole season is about the fallout of his bad action. THAT would be reality.

Of course, on Cop Propaganda TV, the cops always shoot the right people. Law and Order is about to do a spinoff about a character who has shot six people in his career and amazing still has a job.

He was voted out because blacks stick together no matter what. The real problem we have in ours and every Democrap city is that there are too many ignorant people who don't understand our laws. It's the uncivilized mentality that we lock people up simply because we don't like something they did or didn't do.

Yeah, except black juries send black defendants to prison all the time. the reason why this guy was voted out was that he manipulated the system to acquit someone who never should have been out on the street at all.

Agreed, but Joe's contention was that the trial should not have been held somewhere far away where jurors wouldn't feel threatened or be in jeopardy of serious harm or death because Joe considers Chauvin's peers as people only in that city. Then he made a comment about the racial makeup of the jury as well that they were mostly white people.

So hell, if juries have to be limited to people in your own city, then why not people of your own race? That's my point. Trials have been moved to other locations for safety and fairness reasons, so why not this one?

Because there wasn't a reason to. The lawyers have already used jury selection to remove anyone who would be unfair.

The reason why Chauvin will be convicted is that he's obviously guilty.

Quite the contrary. What I want to see is the episode where the protagonist loses it, and the whole season is about the fallout of his bad action. THAT would be reality.

Of course, on Cop Propaganda TV, the cops always shoot the right people. Law and Order is about to do a spinoff about a character who has shot six people in his career and amazing still has a job.

Right Joe, because all COPS would have to do is hire 99,999 more camera crews to hopefully catch that fraction of 1% of police who are out of line and law.

What difference does it make how many people an officer shot if all the shootings were justified?

Yeah, except black juries send black defendants to prison all the time. the reason why this guy was voted out was that he manipulated the system to acquit someone who never should have been out on the street at all.

He didn't manipulate anything. The jury seen the video. It was narrated by a video expert frame by frame. They watched and reviewed it for hours on end. What you don't like is the FACT the officer broke no law. He acted in self-defense which is perfectly legal in this country. But like I said, we have too many people like you out there that don't understand law and want mob rule whether any laws were broken or not. You don't need to be living in a civilized law and order society. You need to be living out in a jungle somewhere.

Because there wasn't a reason to. The lawyers have already used jury selection to remove anyone who would be unfair.

The reason why Chauvin will be convicted is that he's obviously guilty.

Yeah, like anybody who wants to convict the officer is going to tell them he or she is going to be unfair. :rolleyes: You know, I still have that bridge for sale if you're interested.

The only people willing to be on this jury are those who have no fear of the lowlifes because they too are lowlifes and have made their decision already. That's why it should have been moved out of state to a small town many miles away from the nearest big city. If he is convicted, this will be the most unfair trial in the history of trials. This is yet another reason we need to divide this country into two countries instead.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
If drugs killed him, then it would have showed the autopsy.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.
Lie. The autopsy showed a massive drug OD. And no signs of strangulation.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Before long we will be up to 20 times......

The coroner ruled it a homicide.
Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1]

Homicide - Wikipedia

Oh brother....HOMICIDE has different meanings. FOR MEDICAL EXAMINERS the following applies:

Homicide: Manner of Death vs. Legal Conclusion
December 12, 2019// by Matt Ruby// Leave a Comment

Like many other experts, medical examiners use terms of art which might be confusing for non-experts. The use of the term “homicide” to classify a death might confuse jurors and attorneys alike. It may, therefore, be worthwhile to take steps to ensure that a medical examiner’s testimony conveys the proper information despite using a potentially confusing term.
When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), “[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.” In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

Don't matter to me. I just want to see Minneshithole burn so they see the fire in Montana.

Of course you do. Because you're a FuckBoi. You don't care about the country, you just want to see it burn.

This is today's Republican. The "party of ideas". Their idea is to destroy American and watch it burn.

Forum List

Back