Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

He was yelling for his mother, ...
As I understand it, "Mama" was his nickname for his girlfriend.

George Floyd transcript reveals last moments: 'Momma, I love you. Tell my kids I love them. I'm dead'

His dead mother couldn't have told his kids anything. He was pleading for his girlfriend to tell his kids.

It was a gravy job but not for him. Independence is ten minutes from my home so I drove through there many times in my life. It's upper-middle-class and a lot of small business owners live there. Unless they try to stop a car on the freeway and it takes off on them, it's otherwise a pretty dull job. A lot of cops would love a job like that, but some were looking for something more.

You mean a job where he could play Rambo and shoot people. Yeah, I guess he did. Honestly, it sounds like he wanted to be a cop for the wrong reason. Just like in the Army, you always worry about that guy in your squad who wants to go out and kill someone.

There is nothing goofy about it. It's a great law, and with the addition of our new Stand Your Ground law that went into effect last Tuesday, it's even better.

Yeah, eventually, we are going to hear about some guy name Ray from Cleveland who was involved in a hate crime because he thought the law had his back.

Bottom line is if you don't want to get shot or killed, don't make a threat to anybody. I lived my entire life without threatening people. It's not that hard. Having the law on our side to use deadly force is what prevents us from having events like that 65 year old Asian woman who was brutally beaten for no reason at all in NYC, and onlookers closed the door and didn't try to even stop him. Do that in my state, you're liable to leave that scene in a gurney with a sheet over your head and the criminals know it.

Actually, what prevents that is STATISTICS. Statistically, most of us will not be involved in a violent crime.

Cleveland STILL has a much higher crime rate than NYC.. or Even Chicago.

You mean a job where he could play Rambo and shoot people. Yeah, I guess he did. Honestly, it sounds like he wanted to be a cop for the wrong reason. Just like in the Army, you always worry about that guy in your squad who wants to go out and kill someone.

A person who wants a little more action than ticketing people for doing 35 in a 25 means he wants to kill people? Many years ago I worked with a guy who was trying to get on the Cleveland police force. I asked him why he didn't try his suburb or the suburb we work in since our employer had political ties? He said the same thing, no real police work to do around here. Plus in Cleveland you have better chances for advancing up the ranks with the turnover of retirees. How long does it take a cop to retire here with a force of fifteen cops for all three shifts, 35 years? We're not going to be this age and physical shape the rest of our lives. When I get older I'm going to want a desk job, not running around in the streets busting dope heads.

Yeah, eventually, we are going to hear about some guy name Ray from Cleveland who was involved in a hate crime because he thought the law had his back.

Our CCW laws have taken many steps along the way to our advantage. Each time you leftists predicted the doom and gloom it would lead to and none of it ever happened. When they allowed us to carry a loaded weapon in our cars, they said there would be massive road rage shootings. When we got rid of our glove compartment/ holster laws and can have a gun laying on the passenger seat if you wanted, the left claimed people would be killing others without being able to think for one second. When they changed the law that we can take firearms where alcohol is served, the left claimed we CCW holders would be drinking and having shootouts in the bars even though the law still prohibited any alcohol consumption. What do you want to bet our Stand Your Ground law will result the same way.

In CCW class they train you when the law has your back. That's one of the reasons the requirement is 10 hours of class time.

Actually, what prevents that is STATISTICS. Statistically, most of us will not be involved in a violent crime.

Your chances are slim of being robbed in the middle of the night, but it still happens. Your chances of getting your car stolen is pretty slim, but you still carry insurance and have to carry it if you have an auto loan out.

When we hosted the Republican National Convention, we were promised war resulting in blood and guts. They built an outdoor holding facility to store all the lowlifes for the patty wagon to go back and forth transferring all the lowlifes to jail. The convention went on peacefully, nobody in the streets were attacked, they arrested about five people, two of them having nothing to do with the convention at all. Not even a paper cut.

If you want to go somewhere to start trouble, you'd have to be stupid to do so in a state with very favorable laws for armed victims.

George Floyd transcript reveals last moments: 'Momma, I love you. Tell my kids I love them. I'm dead'

His dead mother couldn't have told his kids anything. He was pleading for his girlfriend to tell his kids.

Okay, his girlfriend, his mother, whatever. The fact he was panting and talking shows he was breathing just fine. It's just there was little oxygen absorption because he had three times the lethal amount of fentanyl in his system, plus of course a bad heart and one artery plugged 70%.

Bottom line is if you don't want to get shot or killed, don't make a threat to anybody. I lived my entire life without threatening people. It's not that hard. Having the law on our side to use deadly force is what prevents us from having events like that 65 year old Asian woman who was brutally beaten for no reason at all in NYC, and onlookers closed the door and didn't try to even stop him. Do that in my state, you're liable to leave that scene in a gurney with a sheet over your head and the criminals know it.

Typical use of statistics from 2017 to argue current conditions. Your rating is bullshit today. Besides, crime rates include all crimes. What we're concerned with here is preventing being murdered. Please note which two shities (sic) are #1 and #2...and they have what are among the most stringent gun laws in America. They also have a high population of street thugs that are "dissed" at the drop of a hat and eager to prove their "supercoolness" to their "gangsta" peers.

Last edited:
Typical use of statistics from 2017 to argue current conditions. Your rating is bullshit today. Besides, crime rates include all crimes. What we're concerned here is preventing being murdered. Please note which two shities (sic) are #1 and #2...and they have what are among the most stringent gun laws in America. They also have a high population of street thugs that are "dissed" at the drop of a hat and eager to prove their "supercoolness" to their "gangsta" peers.

No fair, I can't find my city on that link. :laughing0301:

Okay, his girlfriend, his mother, whatever. The fact he was panting and talking shows he was breathing just fine. It's just there was little oxygen absorption because he had three times the lethal amount of fentanyl in his system, plus of course a bad heart and one artery plugged 70%.
Oh, I'm agreeing with you on all that. I just don't want readers to be confused.

Actually, they know who sold Floyd his dope. But the pusher is pleading the 5th, even though its certainly exculpatory evidence in favor of Officer Chauvin.

If the pusher gave Floyd a "hot (lethal) dose", he should be (at the very least) in the dock as well.

Yes but they would have to give the pusher immunity by testifying that he sold Floyd bad dope. Given the environment, that's not likely to happen.

I think that's rather telling. The offer of immunity has to come from the prosecution, and that they're perfectly happy to go, "No, that's fine, we don't need to hear what you have to say" tells us that the prosecution is 100% interested in preserving their narrative, and 0% interested in finding out the truth.

Actually, they know who sold Floyd his dope. But the pusher is pleading the 5th, even though its certainly exculpatory evidence in favor of Officer Chauvin.

If the pusher gave Floyd a "hot (lethal) dose", he should be (at the very least) in the dock as well.

Yes but they would have to give the pusher immunity by testifying that he sold Floyd bad dope. Given the environment, that's not likely to happen.

I think that's rather telling. The offer of immunity has to come from the prosecution, and that they're perfectly happy to go, "No, that's fine, we don't need to hear what you have to say" tells us that the prosecution is 100% interested in preserving their narrative, and 0% interested in finding out the truth.
Well... they are the prosecution. That is their job, present the best case they can.

Well... they are the prosecution. That is their job, present the best case they can.
Suppressing exculpatory evidence is unethical and is not a court approved tool of the prosecutor. Both sides are obligated to seek the truth regardless of the resulting verdict.

No, if the fentanyl was reducing his breathing, then he have to have already been unconscious and unable to talk.
You can still talk when pressure on your carotid artery is cutting off oxygen to the brain.
But when you press the carotid enough to reduce the oxygen to the brain, the brain will tell you that you can not breath.

Try it yourself.
You can easily make yourself pass out by pressing the carotid artery.
However will will cause brain cell loss, so it a very dangerous thing to do.
And it is illegal for police to do unless they are have a justification for the use of lethal force.

Suppressing exculpatory evidence is unethical and is not a court approved tool of the prosecutor. Both sides are obligated to seek the truth regardless of the resulting verdict.
Not offering immunity is not suppressing exculpatory evidence.

I would agree.
The other occupant of the car likely knew something about the drugs or counterfeit bills.
And it if he was the source and not Floyd, it would have a large impart on the case.

No, if the fentanyl was reducing his breathing, then he have to have already been unconscious and unable to talk.
You can still talk when pressure on your carotid artery is cutting off oxygen to the brain.
But when you press the carotid enough to reduce the oxygen to the brain, the brain will tell you that you can not breath.

Try it yourself.
You can easily make yourself pass out by pressing the carotid artery.
However will will cause brain cell loss, so it a very dangerous thing to do.
And it is illegal for police to do unless they are have a justification for the use of lethal force.

No, as an former avid fan of the show COPS, I've seen officers from around the entire country do the exact same as Chauvin did.

I didn't say the fentanyl blocked his ability to breathe, I said the fentanyl likely blocked his ability for his lungs to absorb oxygen.

Evidence of this was the video that showed Floyd stating he couldn't breathe repeatedly , and he was merely sitting in the back seat of a police car with nobody touching him. It's obvious that his inability to absorb oxygen was taking place long before they put him on the ground and held his neck down.

It is if the prosecutor thinks the witness might say something that points toward what the defense is claiming...that Floyd died because of overdosing on drugs provided by the witness.

A person who wants a little more action than ticketing people for doing 35 in a 25 means he wants to kill people? Many years ago I worked with a guy who was trying to get on the Cleveland police force. I asked him why he didn't try his suburb or the suburb we work in since our employer had political ties? He said the same thing, no real police work to do around here. Plus in Cleveland you have better chances for advancing up the ranks with the turnover of retirees. How long does it take a cop to retire here with a force of fifteen cops for all three shifts, 35 years? We're not going to be this age and physical shape the rest of our lives. When I get older I'm going to want a desk job, not running around in the streets busting dope heads.

Um, yeah... Maybe he should have proven himself as a squirrel cop before looking for more action. Because Independence was ready to fire his ass.... and if Cleveland had bothered to make a phone call, they'd have known why.

In CCW class they train you when the law has your back. That's one of the reasons the requirement is 10 hours of class time.

I'm sure you feel much better about your tiny penis now that you have a gun.

Your chances are slim of being robbed in the middle of the night, but it still happens. Your chances of getting your car stolen is pretty slim, but you still carry insurance and have to carry it if you have an auto loan out.

Actually, most auto insurance is to cover accidents, which are far more likely.

When we hosted the Republican National Convention, we were promised war resulting in blood and guts. They built an outdoor holding facility to store all the lowlifes for the patty wagon to go back and forth transferring all the lowlifes to jail. The convention went on peacefully, nobody in the streets were attacked, they arrested about five people, two of them having nothing to do with the convention at all. Not even a paper cut.

I'm not sure who predicted that... but it has nothing to do with what a fucking wreck your city is. Seriously, I went there in 2012 and I was fucking depressed.... the only thing missing were the Zombies.

I'm sure you feel much better about your tiny penis now that you have a gun.

Oh, is that what it means? Gee, I don't want anybody to think that of me. I'm getting rid of all my guns. I'll never support gun issues again. In fact I'll be an anti-gunner to make sure nobody thinks that about me. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

You leftist are so funny when you try to use reverse psychology and think you don't look like a dork.

Actually, most auto insurance is to cover accidents, which are far more likely.

The point is you lock your door at night to try and keep unlikely potential intruders out. You lock your car to try and insure nobody steals anything out of it or the car itself. You carry auto, home or rent insurance in the very unlikely event you face a major loss. That's why we carry our guns.

I'm not sure who predicted that... but it has nothing to do with what a fucking wreck your city is. Seriously, I went there in 2012 and I was fucking depressed.... the only thing missing were the Zombies.

I've known people who went to Chicago that said the same thing. But you know as well as I do all communist cities are shit holes.

It was all the anti-Trump morons and Antifa that were sending us those threats. They were promising to come here by the bus loads to join our locals in destroying the event and city. Like I said, they probably looked at our gun laws and said "maybe we'll sit this one out!"

No, actually, their job was to have found the truth as best as they possibly could in order to determine whether a case needed to be made at all. And they blew it off in favor of serving a political narrative.

They didn't suppress it. They just didn't consider it worth looking for at all. Or, at least, I assume that's their excuse.

It is if the prosecutor thinks the witness might say something that points toward what the defense is claiming...that Floyd died because of overdosing on drugs provided by the witness.

I'm not saying the prosecution is obligated to give the scumbag full immunity from prosecution just to hear what he has to say. But I'd like very much to know whether they made any effort whatsoever to get his statement. I have a sneaking suspicion it was, "Oh, you don't want to talk? Okay, then, never mind."

Forum List

Back