Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

If you can't defend the attack, attack the victim..oldest tactic there
How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now
Ah, the same tactic defense attorneys use in rape trails...distract from the evidence against your client by smearing the victim..put the victim on trial so to speak.
Don't matter to me. I just want to see Minneshithole burn so they see the fire in Montana.

Of course you do. Because you're a FuckBoi. You don't care about the country, you just want to see it burn.

This is today's Republican. The "party of ideas". Their idea is to destroy American and watch it burn.
Gawd. Seeing you first thing this morning already makes me ill.

You watched it burn last year and kept your purple gums shut.

Now we have a role reversal to play. Kinda like me putting on a French Maid outfit and pegging you with a 10 in dildo.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
If drugs killed him, then it would have showed the autopsy.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.
Lie. The autopsy showed a massive drug OD. And no signs of strangulation.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Before long we will be up to 20 times......

The coroner ruled it a homicide.
Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1]

Homicide - Wikipedia

Oh brother....HOMICIDE has different meanings. FOR MEDICAL EXAMINERS the following applies:

Homicide: Manner of Death vs. Legal Conclusion
December 12, 2019// by Matt Ruby// Leave a Comment

Like many other experts, medical examiners use terms of art which might be confusing for non-experts. The use of the term “homicide” to classify a death might confuse jurors and attorneys alike. It may, therefore, be worthwhile to take steps to ensure that a medical examiner’s testimony conveys the proper information despite using a potentially confusing term.
When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME),Section 230 Protections In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

Oh brother....HOMICIDE has different meanings. FOR MEDICAL EXAMINERS the following applies:

Like many other experts, medical examiners use terms of art which might be confusing for non-experts. The use of the term “homicide” to classify a death might confuse jurors and attorneys alike. It may, therefore, be worthwhile to take steps to ensure that a medical examiner’s testimony conveys the proper information despite using a potentially confusing term.
When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), “[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.” In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

“[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.”

Which would NOT be how a OD would be classified.

“[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.”

watch the testimony of the drug dealer Maurice Hall and him pleading the fifth because he knows the drugs killed Floyd, he gave him the drugs, he watched him eat the drugs and he would incriminate himself that he gave him the drugs that killed him. Murder 3.

watch the testimony of the drug dealer Maurice Hall and him pleading the fifth because he knows the drugs killed Floyd, he gave him the drugs, he watched him eat the drugs and he would incriminate himself that he gave him the drugs that killed him. Murder 3.

I've covered this. Even if he was having an OD you do not kneel on that persons neck for 9.5 minutes denying that person any help.

I might be having a heart attack but if you decide to kneel on my neck for 9.5 minutes until I die, you are going to be held responsible.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME),Section 230 Protections In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

When a medical examiner identifies a manner of death as “homicide,” they are not drawing a legal conclusion. When a death is not from disease, homicide is simply one of the five permissible classifications of death. N.C. Gen. Stat. § 130A-385 (the others are “accident, suicide, … execution by the State, or undetermined”). According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), “[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.” In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

You are as dumb as a box rocks. I just explained and offered the explaination of what HOMICIDE means in laymens terms and that it means something else in Medical Examiner terms...and You come up with this shit.

I'll explain it to you again.....in the american language many many many words have different meanings depending on what context and who is using them. Many words mean one thing in laymen's terms but something else in Medical Examiner, medical, or in Legal instances. The word HOMICIDE is one such word........

I JUST TOLD YOU THAT IN MEDICAL EXAMINERS TERMS---HOMICIDE means something different than in LAYMENS terms but you can't grasp this simple concept? Care to explain why you cant grasp this? ME Homicide unlike Laymens homicide does not mean murder. Homicide in ME terms means simply OTHER form of death. Other than suicide, Other than disease, Other than accident, other than execution---------any death that doesn't fall into these 4 categories is listed as HOMICIDE by the ME.

Do you need a picture drawn for you?

Last edited:
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

You are as dumb as a box rocks. I just explained and offered the explaination of what HOMICIDE means in laymens terms and that it means something else in Medical Examiner terms...and You come up with this shit.

I'll explain it to you again.....in the american language many many many words have different meanings depending on what context and who is using them. Many words mean one thing in laymen's terms but something else in Medical Examiner, medical, or in Legal instances. The word HOMICIDE is one such word........

I JUST TOLD YOU THAT IN MEDICAL EXAMINERS TERMS---HOMICIDE means something different than in LAYMENS terms but you can't grasp this simple concept? Care to explain why you cant grasp this? ME Homicide unlike Laymens homicide does not mean murder. Homicide in ME terms means simply OTHER form of death. Other than suicide, Other than disease, Other than accident, other than execution---------any death that doesn't fall into these 4 categories is listed as HOMICIDE by the ME.

I quoted your link. None of it lists an OD as a homicide.

I've covered this. Even if he was having an OD you do not kneel on that persons neck for 9.5 minutes denying that person any help
Says you and only you, last I checked, you aren’t an expert.

and the woman trainer yesterday stated drugs can give people super human strength. Out loud without objection.

I've covered this. Even if he was having an OD you do not kneel on that persons neck for 9.5 minutes denying that person any help

and the woman trainer yesterday stated drugs can give people super human strength. Out loud without objection.

That super human strength seemed to not work for him.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

that is because it isn't or more precisely wasn't at the time. The Tox reports weren't in -------up till the tox reports came in Floyds death was HOMICIDE----once the Tox reports came in, Floyds death becomes Overdose.

No way around it given the levels of drugs.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

that is because it isn't.
And at the time of autopsy---the TOX reports WEREN'T in and the poor ME ( who couldn't even fill out the cause of death correctly according to the attending physician) caved to political pressure instead of the facts. The tox report clearly shows OVERDOSE as cause of death. No way around it given the levels of drugs which lead to Cardiac ARREST after suppressing the lungs.

Right, because it isn't. That was the argument all along.

The families attorney suggested that the family wait till after the trial to sue...but they wanted the money now regardless of how it would affect the trial outcome....money grubbing greed over everything else....

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

And at the time of autopsy---the TOX reports WEREN'T in and the poor ME ( who couldn't even fill out the cause of death correctly according to the attending physician) caved to political pressure instead of the facts. The tox report clearly shows OVERDOSE as cause of death. No way around it given the levels of drugs which lead to Cardiac ARREST after suppressing the lungs.

No, the argument was that you were purposely ignoring or to ignorant to grasp that the WORD HOMICIDE has different meanings depending on who is using the word. When an ME uses the word, it doesn't mean murder--it means Other death than the 4 other categories.

You got shot down---but you now try to rewrite the history of the conversation even though it is in black and white here. How dishonest of you.

Now you want to focus on the Me autopsy report or should I say the preliminary report---one which I just happen to remember didn't include the tox report when it came out because well I knew as soon as this happened that a knee to the back/neck area doesn't kill---------and that well Floyd was a habitual druggy and 99.99% of the time would die from such. When the report was released and the one with family was released---neither waited for the tox report. IN order to put cause of death as from Overdose, you have to have the TOX report in hand otherwise the death is listed as HOMICIDE because you cant confirm an overdose without the tox report. THE ME caved to political pressure and put out a report that he knew that the public would not understand instead of waiting for the tox report knowing that this would prejudice the public. This was immoral and dishonest---like you.

Last edited:
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

No, the argument was that you were purposely ignoring or to ignorant to grasp that the WORD HOMICIDE has different meanings depending on who is using the word. When an ME uses the word, it doesn't mean murder--it means Other death than the 4 other categories.

You got shot down---but you now try to rewrite the history of the conversation even though it is in black and white here. How dishonest of you.
preliminary
Now you want to focus on the Me autopsy report or should I say the preliminary report---one which I just happen to remember didn't include the tox report when it came out because well I knew as soon as this happened that a knee to the back/neck area doesn't kill---------and that well Floyd was a habitual druggy and 99.99% of the time would die from such. When the report was released and the one with family was released---neither waited for the tox report. IN order to put cause of death as from Overdose, you have to have the TOX report in hand otherwise the death is listed as HOMICIDE because you cant confirm an overdose without the tox report. THE ME caved to political pressure and put out a report that he knew that the public would not understand instead of waiting for the tox report knowing that this would prejudice the public. This was immoral and dishonest---like you.
And the court will submit to Mob Rule. That bitch who runs BLM has promised riots and more burning if Chauvin does not get convicted. Hope she gets caught in the crossfire.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

No, the argument was that you were purposely ignoring or to ignorant to grasp that the WORD HOMICIDE has different meanings depending on who is using the word.

The argument was that an OD is not a homicide. Period. You backed that argument up. Thank you.

That super human strength seemed to not work for him.
Three cops were needed. Even Superman gets beat

I've covered this. Even if he was having an OD you do not kneel on that persons neck for 9.5 minutes denying that person any help.

I might be having a heart attack but if you decide to kneel on my neck for 9.5 minutes until I die, you are going to be held responsible.

And officer Chauvin knew he was overdosing so as not to use his knee to hold him down? I don't think so. What he knew is that Floyd was pretty tanked up like he's probably seen hundreds of times during his career.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

ht
Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

No, the argument was that you were purposely ignoring or to ignorant to grasp that the WORD HOMICIDE has different meanings depending on who is using the word.

The argument was that an OD is not a homicide. Period. You backed that argument up. Thank you.
Again someone gave him drugs, Maurice Hall, he’s afraid of his consequences to Floyd’s death. You know that? What was his concern?

And officer Chauvin knew he was overdosing so as not to use his knee to hold him down? I don't think so. What he knew is that Floyd was pretty tanked up like he's probably seen hundreds of times during his career.
Pkook is a hindsight kind of guy, Monday morning quarterbacking

Probably thought the bastard was a duster. It is impossible to control a duster without a good beatdown.

Everyone around was telling him something was wrong.

Forum List

Back