Judge Boots Liberal DA From Criminal Case For Being Too Lenient

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Enough Is Enough

"The state’s Republican Attorney General Jason Miyares sent a letter to the chief judge for the 20th Judicial Circuit on Monday saying the court "has rightfully lost confidence" in Biberaj and her office. His office is now ready to assist and even prosecute the case "considering this unprecedented development,"

Biberaj and the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office is hereby REMOVED AND DISQUALIFIED from further prosecution as counsel of record in this matter"

The judge ruled the DA 'showed she was incapable of prosecuting the case "consistent with professional standards'.

Judge Plownan then refused himself from the trial to avoid any conflict of interest accusation or any other issue.

'Gutsy move, Mav!'

Good for you, Judge Plowman.

After a quick perusal of the charges and evidence, this smells like fascism in the name of extreme rightist politics.
I've commented many times already on America's wrong approach of not accepting 'social' responsibility, but rather just throwing more and more citizens into the world's most overcrowded jails.

FYI folks, fascism consists of individuals such as judges and others holding power taking action against citizens that are based on political considerations.

After a quick perusal of the charges and evidence, this smells like fascism in the name of extreme rightist politics.
I've commented many times already on America's wrong approach of not accepting 'social' responsibility, but rather just throwing more and more citizens into the world's most overcrowded jails.

FYI folks, fascism consists of individuals such as judges and others holding power taking action against citizens that are based on political considerations.
Benito Mussolini- "Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power." The concept of fascism is dependent on the merger of corporations with the state. The power inherent in government is combined with corporate power.

Sounds just like what we see from the left because Fascism isn't from the right despite the lies you have been taught.
I wouldn't want to claim it either but I don't have to since I abhor the collectivist principle inherent in progressivism & Fascism.

The highlighted part proves it's from the left, so thanks for that.
Compare what's happening to Jan 6 political prisoners to the FBLM & Imafa thugs

Benito Mussolini- "Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power." The concept of fascism is dependent on the merger of corporations with the state. The power inherent in government is combined with corporate power.

Sounds just like what we see from the left because Fascism isn't from the right despite the lies you have been taught.
I wouldn't want to claim it either but I don't have to since I abhor the collectivist principle inherent in progressivism & Fascism.

The highlighted part proves it's from the left, so thanks for that.
Compare what's happening to Jan 6 political prisoners to the FBLM & Imafa thugs
I'm fully aware of Mussolini's description of fascism and I agree with it.
The bolded part describes Trump's (the political right) loading the Scotus with judges who are politically biased toward extreme conservatism, while usurping the power of the people at the ballot box.
3/4's of Americans favour abortion rights and gun control measures that are meaningful. The Scotus doesn't.

The bolded part describes Trump's (the political right) loading the Scotus with judges who are politically biased toward extreme conservatism, while usurping the power of the people at the ballot box.
3/4's of Americans favour abortion rights and gun control measures that are meaningful. The Scotus doesn't.
If those judges were like near every Prog judge but totally on the other side, you would know it.

So DT put in people biased towards "extreme conservatism"?
Define that term please because it sounds like typical lefty gaslighting. I think you feel any form of originalist reading of law is extremist when the opposite is true
Diaper man put in a radical wokester based on race & sex. She's soft on pedos, can't define a woman & is totally unqualified. Same with Kagan. Two low IQ extremists.

That bolded type absolutely refuted your folly unless we conveniently forget the Jan 6 political prisoners & 2 tiered justice system. Which I don't

Upholding election laws & asking for ID is not usurping anyone's power at any ballot box.
Most minorities are in favor of voter ID & safe elections.

Please show me a link shows 75% of Americans favor these things, because that's a load of BS as well.
Fascism is a form of collectivism morphing with mega corporations. As such, it is wholly owned by the left since the collectivist part automatically disqualifies it from the right side of the political spectrum

How silly is your statement? The left tries loading the SCOTUS with judges who are politically biased toward extreme leftism, while usruping the power of the people at the ballot box by fighting voter ID laws to make it easier for the ineligible to vote. The parties are opposite sides of the same coin.

So DT put in people biased towards "extreme conservatism"?
Define that term please because it sounds like typical lefty gaslighting. I think you feel any form of originalist reading of law is extremist when the opposite is true
Diaper man put in a radical wokester based on race & sex. She's soft on pedos, can't define a woman & is totally unqualified. Same with Kagan. Two low IQ extremists.

That bolded type absolutely refuted your folly unless we conveniently forget the Jan 6 political prisoners & 2 tiered justice system. Which I don't

Upholding election laws & asking for ID is not usurping anyone's power at any ballot box.
Most minorities are in favor of voter ID & safe elections.

Please show me a link shows 75% of Americans favor these things, because that's a load of BS as well.
Fascism is a form of collectivism morphing with mega corporations. As such, it is wholly owned by the left since the collectivist part automatically disqualifies it from the right side of the political spectrum
I didn't specify 'all or most cases'

An August 2019 Fox News poll of registered voters found 90% of respondents favored universal background checks, 81% supported taking guns from at-risk individuals, and 67% favored banning assault weapons.[32]

How silly is your statement? The left tries loading the SCOTUS with judges who are politically biased toward extreme leftism, while usruping the power of the people at the ballot box by fighting voter ID laws to make it easier for the ineligible to vote. The parties are opposite sides of the same coin.
Both the left and the right are corrupt in America.

I'm concerned with Canada not becoming the same.

I didn't specify 'all or most cases'

I'm assuming you realize all polls are manipulated by the wording they use...
And your own words said 3/4's, I never said "all or most cases"

I can play that game too:

LOL to late Trudeau is a criminal and you probably voted for him.
I voted for the candidate in my federal riding who had the best chances of defeating the Conservative. This time it happened to be the Liberal.
Why do you think Justin Trudeau is a criminal?
I'll try to respond to you tomorrow.

I'm assuming you realize all polls are manipulated by the wording they use...
And your own words said 3/4's, I never said "all or most cases"

I can play that game too:

You can play any game you like but it wo't be with me.

I voted for the candidate in my federal riding who had the best chances of defeating the Conservative. This time it happened to be the Liberal.
Why do you think Justin Trudeau is a criminal?
I'll try to respond to you tomorrow.
Trucker strike..... and the god awful laws you people have on speech.

Klaus Schwab openly brags about owning 50% of the Canadian govt & you worry they might become corrupted?
Is this a serious statement or is being wholly owned by the NWO not count as corrupt enough? :rolleyes:

…I have to say when I mention names like Mrs. Merkel, even Vladimir Putin and so on, they have all been Young Global Leaders of the World Economic, but what we’re really proud of now is the young generation, like Prime Minister Trudeau, the President of Argentina and so on.

So we penetrate the cabinets.

So yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau, and I know that half of his cabinet or even more are Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum

When did Jack Handey take over the deep thinking in our northern neighbor?

jackhandeytrees.jpg

I agree that both the left and right are corrupt in America. Unfortunately Canada is already the same. You just prefer the corruption of the left apparently.

Forum List

Back