Juan Williams Is Suddenly Out at Fox News’ ‘The Five’

Juan has been ripping the right to shreds for months. He began calling out the Fox hypocrisy basically after George Floyd tragedy was downplayed on Fox for the narrative that black people are store burning thugs.

You can see his tiring with their nonsense. Greg Gutfeld is insufferable. Dude has no sense of humor and is as sharp as a loaf of bread.

Juan was sidelined and will be riding out for good. This is step 1.
Greg Gutfeld is insufferable
i bet if he said things you agreed with he would then be a great guy.....
You don’t think I can find an insufferable liberal who has ideas I agree with? Go ahead. Dare me.
if you agree with whoever, why would you find them insufferable?...
Asked like a true Trumper. Not sure if you are but if you can’t imagine finding someone with your political agenda insufferable then i am shocked/not shocked.
i am a true trumper?......lol.....you dont know me very well do you?....lol.....

i am a true trumper?......lol.....you dont know me very well do you?....lol..
I said “asked like a true Trumper” and “I don’t know if you are”. I was pointing out that its easy to think someone with your own political POV is insufferable. That concept is, of course, foreign to the Trump worshippers. I meant to get mud on you but not necessarily run you over with it. :)

I find Rachel Maddow insufferable because of how she presents her argument. She has a super long windup and acts like she knows something we don’t as she always crescendos to the big reveal. It’s pompous. She’s got good views though.

Getting rid of Wiliams is a good thing providing they don't replace him with another Libtard shithead. However, I will never watch Fox again as long as they continue to employ that piece of shit Chris Wallace that did everything possible to fuck Trump.

That's what I think also.

Because....will we see Donna Brazile replacing him? HEAVEN FORBID!

What creature from the Swamp of the Left is Fox going to choose for his replacement?

Anyway.....I never watch or will watch FOX anymore. Fuck Fox.

Well, thankfully we won't see Donna Brazile replacing him .... Whew!!!! ....she leaves FOX to join ABC.

Fox News "The Five " just got a lot better
Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.
Good Bye and Good Riddance

Hahaha the gutless coward is afraid of going to work in person, even though I’m sure he got the Poke. Typical leftwing moonbat.

One hopes that Juan will be replaced by a Democrat/Leftist who can articulate that position a little better...someone with a little gravitas.

I personally don't know who that might be, but I presume some such a person exists. The archetype would be Mario Cuomo.

Getting rid of Wiliams is a good thing providing they don't replace him with another Libtard shithead. However, I will never watch Fox again as long as they continue to employ that piece of shit Chris Wallace that did everything possible to fuck Trump.

What creature from the Swamp of the Left is Fox going to choose for his replacement?

Well, thankfully we won't see Donna Brazile replacing him .... Whew!!!! ....she leaves FOX to join ABC.

Thank God for small favors

She makes my skin craw.

Juan has been ripping the right to shreds for months. He began calling out the Fox hypocrisy basically after George Floyd tragedy was downplayed on Fox for the narrative that black people are store burning thugs.

You can see his tiring with their nonsense. Greg Gutfeld is insufferable. Dude has no sense of humor and is as sharp as a loaf of bread.

“Ripping the right to shreds”? Is that a joke? Juan has always been the pathetic punching bag on Fox who can’t ever answer direct questions about the actions of Democrats and their idiotic policies. He is always so predictable on what he’ll say because an ideologue without an original thought. All he ever did was parrot leftwing MSM talking points.

i am a true trumper?......lol.....you dont know me very well do you?....lol..
I said “asked like a true Trumper” and “I don’t know if you are”. I was pointing out that its easy to think someone with your own political POV is insufferable. That concept is, of course, foreign to the Trump worshippers. I meant to get mud on you but not necessarily run you over with it. :)

I find Rachel Maddow insufferable because of how she presents her argument. She has a super long windup and acts like she knows something we don’t as she always crescendos to the big reveal. It’s pompous. She’s got good views though.

a racist married to a white woman with inter racial grand kids?....i dont think so leo....
I don't care to whom he is married or what the race of his grandkids are, I know him by his words and they are anti-white racist. He is a throwback to prior generations where Democrats promoted racism. His time is up.
of course you dont.....

Thank God for small favors

Oh yes!!!!!! :up:

1) Gutfeld and Waters was tired of Juans BS.
They'll take difference in opinions, but not to the extent you have to lie or take an opposing position for political posteuring, so horrendous that it makes everyone cringe, which brings us to 2.
2) this is why I knew he was finished, after he took a stand defending cartel throwing kids off the high wall, including infants, then when he defended the coyotes leaving the baby and young kids in the hot desert farm property without food or water, left dehydrated. His response to that was so shocking, that in that moment you knew they had to remove him
In fairness the show was 4 to 1. Who do you think should replace him in that Hot Seat, Bob Beckell...lol

it shows how easy it is to be a real journalist...just fucking go there to where the action is happening...all you need is a smartphone and some balls, and you can be a real journalist

it's cooler to be a rebel than a conformist. and the folks in the lamestream media are conformists of the worst kind

“Ripping the right to shreds”? Is that a joke? Juan has always been the pathetic punching bag on Fox who can’t ever answer direct questions about the actions of Democrats and their idiotic policies. He is always so predictable on what he’ll say because an ideologue without an original thought. All he ever did was parrot leftwing MSM talking points.
Williams is the only one with any common sense on that show. Gutfeld is an idiot with no redeeming qualities.

Williams is the only one with any common sense on that show. Gutfeld is an idiot with no redeeming qualities.

If you think Juan has common sense a box of rocks has you licked.

I read that it was Greg Gutfeld who got rid of him. It’s just cancel culture, it’s everywhere.
There was a group of people that even tried to cancel American democracy when they attacked the nations capital.
I watch the Greg Gutfeld show. It was about as funny as Bill Maher
I even watched a second episode and that was worse than the first one.
So weird what people think is funny these days.
Cannibals won’t eat clowns. They think the meat tastes funny. That’s about my level of humor.

Fox News "The Five " just got a lot better
Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.
Good Bye and Good Riddance

Can you imagine being the lone liberal on that panel and you're stuck defending the record of the Biden Administration? I think Juan left while the getting was good. The Democrat's hard left turn since Joe Biden was elected is starting to affect the economy and world events. It's going to get uglier the longer they are in power.

I remember when self-proclaimed conservatives were rejoicing when FOXNOOSE hired Williams after he got booted from NPR for saying something they then agreed with.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Damn, beat me to it.

Funny I don't remember that, never even know that Juan even worked for NPR

You don't? that was his whole selling point about being the token liberal whipping boy on Faux News. Then NPR told him either you work for us or you work for them.

He sure picked the wrong horse.

It appears the point of contention was that he didn't want to come back to the studio anymore, he had gotten too comfy working out of his house

For a while Juan was better than that fat drunk land whale they used as the marxist clown and then fired (Beckles, I think?)...

But in short order Juan became an insufferable fucktard that took himself and his marxist ideology way too seriously. I couldn't watch that stupid fuck, especially after it bought into Burn, Loot, Murder....

I'll give 'em another shot now...

Bob Beckel, Comrade Bob Beckel. Sourpuss, always wrong but never in doubt. That's the insufferable Leftist arrogance.

"A year of largely calling in to the show remotely, plus a personal bout with Covid-19, had depleted his appetite for a weekly commute to New York, he explained. (He will remain with Fox as a senior political analyst.) Other reporting puts it less politely, saying the drive to bring “The Five” back to the studio—which would likely have forced Williams out of the show—was fueled by animosity between Williams and one of his co-hosts.

I spoke to Williams by phone in March 2020, a few days into the coronavirus lockdown, when he and his colleagues had just been sent home from the studio to ride out a pandemic of unknown length. I had been following the success of “The Five,” one of Fox News’ consistent ratings hits, and wanted to know what it was like to be the show’s only liberal voice. Williams recalled the day, years earlier, when he was summoned to a conversation with then-Fox mastermind Roger Ailes, who described an idea he’d been developing for the hard-to-crack 5 p.m. timeslot. It was inspired, Ailes told Williams, by a stretch of his career in the early 1970s when he had produced a pair of Broadway shows. He wanted to cast a show with five stock characters, among them a “leading man” type with a strong conservative voice; a beautiful woman; and what Ailes described as a “Falstaff-type” figure who would serve as the contrarian. Unlike traditional news panels, where different voices competed in a free-for-all to make brief political points, “this was more like … a conversation among family,” Williams told me, “and the idea was, I guess, that you would become taken with these characters.”

Williams, who had been a rotating panelist, took over the show’s liberal slot full-time in 2017, after Bob Beckel, an original co-host, was fired by the network for a racist comment he made off-air. And Williams understood that being a principal player in a mashed-potato fight requires a certain brand of equanimity, and also a strategy. To prepare for the show every day, he told me, he familiarized himself with the right-wing press, from Drudge to Breitbart to the National Review, “just to know where those voices are, because it will give me a strong clue as to where the conservatives on ‘The Five’ are gonna be coming from.” And he tried to be deliberate about how he made his points when his turn came. A contrarian statement “acts as an accelerant, so it gets the debate energized,” he told me. But “it can’t be something that’s dismissed out of hand or put aside … You don’t want to stop the conversation. You want to feed the conversation.”"

I remember when self-proclaimed conservatives were rejoicing when FOXNOOSE hired Williams after he got booted from NPR for saying something they then agreed with.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
As Kamala said; one swallow is not enough.

Greg

Forum List

Back