John Prine, legendary singer/songwriter died today

Never heard of him.....and I'm sure the only reason he was mentioned was so the media could claim he died from COVID-19

You'd be wrong. John Prine was a legend among musicians and songwriters.
Who cares.

Millions of Prine fans. I have no problem with you wanting to politicize everything. But this man wrote some amazing songs and inspired musicians of every stripe.
This is not the political forum....shitwhistle is just trolling.
Mud's gone full blown tribalistic and sees everything as political hence my reference to Billy0000........
Sorry, but the media and the Democrats have gone full blown tribalistic long before me.
They don't give a flying-fuck what their actions do to the people of this country....and it's amazing there are still folks like you who never seem to take anything seriously.
Well....maybe you're going to be a dying breed..like the dinosaurs...apathetic no-it-alls that can't face the truth.

Never heard of him.....and I'm sure the only reason he was mentioned was so the media could claim he died from COVID-19
You’d be grossly mistaken dip shit
Fuck you too faggot.
Now that is hilarious, coming from someone who spends his entire day on his knees licking trump's balls.
Coming from a prick that tongued the Klingons out of Obama's sphincter for the last 12 years, that seems a bit rich.
FAIL.
That's your opinion....

Me neither. And of course that's how it is used.
Apparently because he died....and they could use this death for political purposes....he's the greatest composer since Mozart.

Me neither. And of course that's how it is used.
Apparently because he died....and they could use this death for political purposes....he's the greatest composer since Mozart.
Al Kaline just died too (Detroit Tigers). Unfortunately, he didnt die of the right disease so nobody cares

Who cares.

Millions of Prine fans. I have no problem with you wanting to politicize everything. But this man wrote some amazing songs and inspired musicians of every stripe.
Mud's gone full blown tribalistic and sees everything as political hence my reference to Billy0000........
Sorry, but the media and the Democrats have gone full blown tribalistic long before me.
They don't give a flying-fuck what their actions do to the people of this country....and it's amazing there are still folks like you who never seem to take anything seriously.
Well....maybe you're going to be a dying breed..like the dinosaurs...apathetic no-it-alls that can't face the truth.
Unfortunately Mud you've become so full of shit your eyes are permanently stained brown...... There's one thing in this world we have any real control over and that's how we react. Don't blame others for what you've become..... Isn't that what you claim your opposition has done....... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and the Kung Flu is not why John Prine's death was reported, it would have been reported regardless of what killed him. Oops........

Who cares.

Unfortunately Mud you've become so full of shit your eyes are permanently stained brown...... There's one thing in this world we have any real control over and that's how we react. Don't blame others for what you've become..... Isn't that what you claim your opposition has done....... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and the Kung Flu is not why John Prine's death was reported, it would have been reported regardless of what killed him. Oops........
Maybe so.....then again....maybe not.

That doesn't remove that fact that they reported cause of death as COVID-19 before an autopsy had been performed. There is no way they could know it was COVID-19 till the test results come back. They wouldn't know it till tomorrow.

So put that in your bong and smoke it.

"All" you did?
Yes. That’s it. Do you think I set a trap for you or something?

It was your choice to see what you saw. I didn’t make you see it that way. You did that all by yourself.

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?
No idea. Only you know what it is.

You said it, did you not?
Yes, but it doesn’t mean I know what you are thinking or motivated you to make your choice.

:huh1:
I don’t know the reason why you chose to react the way you did.

"All" you did?

It was your choice to see what you saw. I didn’t make you see it that way. You did that all by yourself.

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?

Yes, but it doesn’t mean I know what you are thinking or motivated you to make your choice.

I don’t know the reason you chose to react the way you did to a simple question.

There isn't a reason.

Maybe a primeval tribal instinct? To non questions.

"All" you did?

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?

I don’t know the reason you chose to react the way you did to a simple question.

There isn't a reason.

Keep telling yourself there’s no reason.

"All" you did?

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?

There isn't a reason.

Okay. Will do.

Who cares.

That doesn't remove that fact that they reported cause of death as COVID-19 before an autopsy had been performed. There is no way they could know it was COVID-19 till the test results come back. They wouldn't know it till tomorrow.

He was admitted to the hospital and tested positive for COVID-19 at the time, that's what he was being treated for. So take your conspiratorial crap, stuff it in your bong and smoke it.

"All" you did?

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?

There isn't a reason.

Okay. Will do.
There was never any doubt.

I didn't recognize the name so I went a listened to a couple tunes. WROV radio memories. He had nice mellow stuff a guy could carve a gun stock to while it was playing. I liked Seals and Crofts and America for that kind of work too.

"All" you did?

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?

There isn't a reason.

Okay. Will do.

Doubtful.

"All" you did?

Same goes for Larsky.

What's the "something"?

There isn't a reason.

Okay. Will do.

Doubtful.

Who cares.

He was admitted to the hospital and tested positive for COVID-19 at the time, that's what he was being treated for. So take your conspiratorial crap, stuff it in your bong and smoke it.

There's a simple solution to the trolling that goes on around here. If you don't like political satire, stay out of Political Satire. If you don't like sports, stay out of Sports. And if you weren't a fan of someone who died, stay the hell out of threads about their death.

This ain't about politics. It's about the passing of a legendary American songwriter. Haters gonna hate and trollers gonna troll. I don't tolerate the pissants anymore. They go straight to the dustbin.

Forum List

Back