Trumps own administration officials warned Trump early on going all the way back to December 31st about Coronavirus, and Trump ignored all signs.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

Trump was in denial of this pandemic going all the way back to December 31st, and even after two plus months, Trump still down played it with all his many lies and misinformation. His inability to act in a timely manner, will alone go down in history as the single largest cause of death, inside our borders from a natural disaster, in the history of our country. And Trump was totally responsible for that. Never seen someone in three years screw up so much, so fast.

Oh thank gawd.

I was getting worried since I ain't seen this same exact story for about 12 minutes now.

Can't you find something new to snivel about?

Seriously, cause this happy horseshit's been posted about 147 times an hour for weeks now.

Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe

Trump was in denial of this pandemic going all the way back to December 31st, and even after two plus months, Trump still down played it with all his many lies and misinformation. His inability to act in a timely manner, will alone go down in history as the single largest cause of death, inside our borders from a natural disaster, in the history of our country. And Trump was totally responsible for that. Never seen someone in three years screw up so much, so fast.

You're a partisan hack, BWK!! Let me guess...you're claiming now that the Left knew about the dangers of the Corona virus and would have handled it better if only Hillary Clinton was in the White House? The same Hillary Clinton that couldn't even keep her State Department staff protected? Give me a break!

You're a partisan hack, BWK!! Let me guess...you're claiming now that the Left knew about the dangers of the Corona virus and would have handled it better if only Hillary Clinton was in the White House? The same Hillary Clinton that couldn't even keep her State Department staff protected? Give me a break!
Absolutely! But ha, don't let that stop you from telling us nothing about the thread you obviously cannot debate. All you toads have is, BUT HILLARY." :auiqs.jpg:

Oh thank gawd.

I was getting worried since I ain't seen this same exact story for about 12 minutes now.

Seriously, cause this happy horseshit's been posted about 147 times an hour for weeks now.
But you took the time to post about it, argument free. You have made a great loser on this forum, and we appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

He was a little busy with the impeachment sham, thanks to piglosi.

But, please explain how the President could had prevented a world pandemic from entering the US?

But, please explain how the President could had prevented a world pandemic from entering the US?

Especially when liberal Democrats have been fighting to keep our borders as porous as possible for the past twenty years!

Oh thank gawd.

But you took the time to post about it, argument free. You have made a great loser on this forum, and we appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

I've got a lot of time right now. I can certainly spare some to make fun of a dumb son of a bitch like you.

Hey... maybe you should put up some drivel about collusion or impeachment or some shit like that!

By closing the borders properly. But he was too stupid to do it right. Why? Because he's a racist, and he's dumb as shit.

He should have built a WALL!!!

By closing the borders properly. But he was too stupid to do it right. Why? Because he's a racist, and he's dumb

HAHAHAHAHA!

By closing the borders properly. But he was too stupid to do it right. Why? Because he's a racist, and he's dumb as shit.
He shut down travel from China and you on the Left took to the streets to call him a racist who hates the Chinese! Dumb as shit? That pretty much sums up you on this subject!

Oh thank gawd.

I've got a lot of time right now. I can certainly spare some to make fun of a dumb son of a bitch like you.

Hey... maybe you should put up some drivel about collusion or impeachment or some shit like that!
Sure! Make a thread. In the mean time, your tired ass posts that say nothing and argue even less, continue to be the perpetual garbage we will only see from you. For this thread, debate was/is definitely a non starter for you, so you better scurry along and make yourself one of those threads to distract from the one you already are sitting in a pile of shit about.

Absolutely! But ha, don't let that stop you from telling us nothing about the thread you obviously cannot debate. All you toads have is, BUT HILLARY." :auiqs.jpg:

Hasn't that been the motivation behind every stinking Trump-hating thread we've been forced to read, over the last three years?

"Trump is a poopy-head. If only Hillary had won..."

"Trump had two scoops of ice cream. If only Hillary had won..."

"Trump should be investigated for his collusion with Russia. I"m sure he did that to beat Hillary..."

"Trump did this and Trump did that (Hillary would have done better..."

Let's face it: The only reason you guys and girls don't like President Trump, is because your girl lost.

He shut down travel from China and you on the Left took to the streets to call him a racist who hates the Chinese! Dumb as shit? That pretty much sums up you on this subject!
Lol! You aren't smart enough or informed enough to know that Trump's travel ban was worth teats on a bo hog. Tell me this genius, what makes you think a guy from Italy traveling to China, gets asymptomatic results from Coronavirus, goes back home to Italy, infects people there, then goes on a business trip to the states, somehow helps Trumps travel ban?

Hasn't that been the motivation behind every stinking Trump-hating thread we've been forced to read, over the last three years?

"Trump should be investigated for his collusion with Russia. I"m sure he did that to beat Hillary..."

Let's face it: The only reason you guys and girls don't like President Trump, is because your girl lost.
No! Not all. It's the fact that we proved he is the most incompetent pos ever to be in office on so many levels, and you have nothing to defend.

Use your imagination dimwit.

Oh thank gawd.

Just a reminder to the asswipePINO minions of their failed voting record.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

No! Not all. It's the fact that we proved he is the most incompetent pos ever to be in office on so many levels, and you have nothing to defend.

Horseshit. I'll defend this President to the last drop of your blood. :04:

Forum List

Back