John Prine, legendary singer/songwriter died today

Never heard of him.....and I'm sure the only reason he was mentioned was so the media could claim he died from COVID-19

You'd be wrong. John Prine was a legend among musicians and songwriters.
Who cares.

Millions of Prine fans. I have no problem with you wanting to politicize everything. But this man wrote some amazing songs and inspired musicians of every stripe.
This is not the political forum....shitwhistle is just trolling.
Mud's gone full blown tribalistic and sees everything as political hence my reference to Billy0000........
Sorry, but the media and the Democrats have gone full blown tribalistic long before me.
They don't give a flying-fuck what their actions do to the people of this country....and it's amazing there are still folks like you who never seem to take anything seriously.
Well....maybe you're going to be a dying breed..like the dinosaurs...apathetic no-it-alls that can't face the truth.
Unfortunately Mud you've become so full of shit your eyes are permanently stained brown...... There's one thing in this world we have any real control over and that's how we react. Don't blame others for what you've become..... Isn't that what you claim your opposition has done....... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and the Kung Flu is not why John Prine's death was reported, it would have been reported regardless of what killed him. Oops........
Maybe so.....then again....maybe not.

That doesn't remove that fact that they reported cause of death as COVID-19 before an autopsy had been performed. There is no way they could know it was COVID-19 till the test results come back. They wouldn't know it till tomorrow.

So put that in your bong and smoke it.
He was admitted to the hospital and tested positive for COVID-19 at the time, that's what he was being treated for. So take your conspiratorial crap, stuff it in your bong and smoke it.
How do you know that?
So do you know that or are you assuming that? Because I saw no report that he was admitted for COVID-19....just that they claimed he died from it. Shit anyone can say he died from this or that...but unless an autopsy is performed...which hasn't happened because it takes time do one...you're only making an assumption. He could have died from a heart attack or a stroke and you wouldn't know it till after an autopsy....shitforbrains.

Last edited:
Never heard of him.....and I'm sure the only reason he was mentioned was so the media could claim he died from COVID-19

Who cares.

Millions of Prine fans. I have no problem with you wanting to politicize everything. But this man wrote some amazing songs and inspired musicians of every stripe.
Mud's gone full blown tribalistic and sees everything as political hence my reference to Billy0000........
Sorry, but the media and the Democrats have gone full blown tribalistic long before me.
They don't give a flying-fuck what their actions do to the people of this country....and it's amazing there are still folks like you who never seem to take anything seriously.
Well....maybe you're going to be a dying breed..like the dinosaurs...apathetic no-it-alls that can't face the truth.
Unfortunately Mud you've become so full of shit your eyes are permanently stained brown...... There's one thing in this world we have any real control over and that's how we react. Don't blame others for what you've become..... Isn't that what you claim your opposition has done....... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and the Kung Flu is not why John Prine's death was reported, it would have been reported regardless of what killed him. Oops........

That doesn't remove that fact that they reported cause of death as COVID-19 before an autopsy had been performed. There is no way they could know it was COVID-19 till the test results come back. They wouldn't know it till tomorrow.

He was admitted to the hospital and tested positive for COVID-19 at the time, that's what he was being treated for. So take your conspiratorial crap, stuff it in your bong and smoke it.

There's a simple solution to the trolling that goes on around here. If you don't like political satire, stay out of Political Satire. If you don't like sports, stay out of Sports. And if you weren't a fan of someone who died, stay the hell out of threads about their death.

This ain't about politics. It's about the passing of a legendary American songwriter. Haters gonna hate and trollers gonna troll. I don't tolerate the pissants anymore. They go straight to the dustbin.
Well we're all gonna troll and be pissants from time to time............ I happen to be a first class troll or just another troll to some, depends on who you're talking to........ You'd have to toss everyone on the board in the dustbin, including yourself....... :eusa_whistle:

Who cares.

How do you know that?
So do you know that or are you assuming that? Because I saw no report that he was admitted for COVID-19....just that they claimed he died from it. Shit anyone can say he died from this or that...but unless an autopsy is perform...which hasn't happened because it takes time do one...you're only making an assumption.
I know it because I'm the one who originally posted when he was admitted in critical condition and it was determined it was COVID-19........., by the attending physicians.......
Not sure yet about COVID-19 but NO ONE dies from AIDs or the Flu, they die from complications brought on by those illnesses so it is said they died from AIDs or the Flu because they would not have died then otherwise.

Last edited:

Who cares.

There's a simple solution to the trolling that goes on around here. If you don't like political satire, stay out of Political Satire. If you don't like sports, stay out of Sports. And if you weren't a fan of someone who died, stay the hell out of threads about their death.

This ain't about politics. It's about the passing of a legendary American songwriter. Haters gonna hate and trollers gonna troll. I don't tolerate the pissants anymore. They go straight to the dustbin.
Well we're all gonna troll and be pissants from time to time............ I happen to be a first class troll or just another troll to some, depends on who you're talking to........ You'd have to toss everyone on the board in the dustbin, including yourself....... :eusa_whistle:

True, we all have our moments of douchbaggery and assholery. But for some, it's a constant state of being. :)

Who cares.

He seeks the attention not given to him in real life.

Who cares.

True, we all have our moments of douchbaggery and assholery from time to time. But for some, it's a constant state of being. :)
I do try......... :lol:

Who cares.

How do you know that?
So do you know that or are you assuming that? Because I saw no report that he was admitted for COVID-19....just that they claimed he died from it. Shit anyone can say he died from this or that...but unless an autopsy is perform...which hasn't happened because it takes time do one...you're only making an assumption.
I know it because I'm the one who originally posted when he was admitted in critical condition and it was determined it was COVID-19........., by the attending physicians.......
Not sure yet about COVID-19 but NO ONE dies from AIDs or the Flu, they die from complications brought on by those illnesses so it is said they died from AIDs or the Flu because they would not have died then otherwise.
So basically you're assuming.....nevermind the fact that he had serious health conditions before he started showing symptoms. That fact that he had cancer surgery and radiation treatment had zip to do with it....or the fact that his wife came down with symptoms but had recovered. All the folks on the left care about is that he died from an assumed illness....so of course this guy who most of us never heard of since the 70s is supposedly one of the greatest composers. Funny....I don't remember any of his work. Only who he worked with. I listened to a few of his songs on Youtube and they were just songs....nothing catchy.

Who cares.

How do you know that?
So basically you're assuming.....nevermind the fact that he had serious health conditions before he started showing symptoms. That fact that he had cancer surgery and radiation treatment had zip to do with it....or the fact that his wife came down with symptoms but had recovered. All the folks on the left care about is that he died from an assumed illness....so of course this guy who most of us never heard of since the 70s is supposedly one of the greatest composers. Funny....I don't remember any of his work. Only who he worked with. I listened to a few of his songs on Youtube and they were just songs....nothing catchy.
Soooo, you're now "most of us"........ Omnipotent also?
Tell ya what, a famous person died, no one cares if you knew who he was or not. Making this political is simply you being an asshole. Try not to, ya don't have to eat, sleep and shit politics 24-7........

Who cares.

How do you know that?
Tell ya what, a famous person died, no one cares if you knew who he was or not. Making this political is simply you being an asshole. Try not to, ya don't have to eat, sleep and shit politics 24-7........
No....what makes it political, motherfucker, is the fact that the media is making this guy frontpage news. He died....who cares what the cause was. In the past they wouldn't release the cause of death...because they didn't want to make false assumptions before a proper autopsy was performed....but now....because the left wants to shut the God Damned country down for political reasons....we already have been told the cause of death.....and apathetic assholes like you figure this is all normal shit.

So fuck you and keep being an ignorant asshole and swallow the Bullshit the media tells you hook line and sinker.
This whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

Who cares.

How do you know that?
No....what makes it political, motherfucker, is the fact that the media is making this guy frontpage news. He died....who cares what the cause was. In the past they wouldn't release the cause of death...because they didn't want to make false assumptions before a proper autopsy was performed....but now....because the left wants to shut the God Damned country down for political reasons....we already have been told the cause of death.....and apathetic assholes like you figure this is all normal shit.

So fuck you and keep being an ignorant asshole and swallow the Bullshit the media tells you hook line and sinker.
Sure thing there Billy......... :rofl:
Oh and thanks for confirming my assessment of you. :thup:

Released a Grammy nominated album last year, 2020 lifetime achievement award. But nobody has heard of him since the 70s.

Go back to the conspiracy board, rube.

Who cares.

How do you know that?

As if I give a flying-fuck what your assessment of me is.

Some of us have been warning you ignorant assholes this was coming for years....we just didn't know exactly how they were going to do it....and now you're going along with it like the sheeple they think you all are.

MS1065%20thumb.jpg

Who cares.

How do you know that?

Some of us have been warning you ignorant assholes this was coming for years....we just didn't know exactly how they were going to do it....and now you're going along with it like the sheeple they think you all are.

MS1065%20thumb.jpg
Oh my, I've gone and pissed off Mud because I'm not buying into his political rhetoric. Oh woe is me............ :lol:

Who cares.

How do you know that?

MS1065%20thumb.jpg
Oh my, I've gone and pissed off Mud because I'm not buying into his political rhetoric. Oh woe is me............ :lol:
If I was pissed off I wouldn't respond to you.....you'd already be on ignore.
I just figured you might be one of the more rational folks here....

What's really hilarious is the fact that every time this stuff happens you still don't believe the whole thing is part of a conspiracy.
Ask yourself why the left castigates anyone who dares to say anything about a possible cure or treatment?
The primary purpose of this is to remind us several times a day that some schmuck died from it....that way we won't think there's hope.
So..............somebody who was already a physical wreak dies from it...or complications from it (that's really not the point BTW)....and that person was so wonderful and loved by fans.
It's the same stupid shit they pulled with mass-shootings. Nobody gives a flying-fuck about mass-shootings now. What we care about is what the media wants us to care about.

So keep being gullible. Keep being an ignorant suck ass and do your job ridiculing anyone who dares think that something stinks to high-Heaven about all of this. That's what they want you to do, dip-shit.

Who cares.

How do you know that?

MS1065%20thumb.jpg
If I was pissed off I wouldn't respond to you.....you'd already be on ignore.
I just figured you might be one of the more rational folks here....

What's really hilarious is the fact that every time this stuff happens you still don't believe the whole thing is part of a conspiracy.
Ask yourself why the left castigates anyone who dares to say anything about a possible cure or treatment?
The primary purpose of this is to remind us several times a day that some schmuck died from it....that way we won't think there's hope.
So..............somebody who was already a physical wreak dies from it...or complications from it (that's really not the point BTW)....and that person was so wonderful and loved by fans.
It's the same stupid shit they pulled with mass-shootings. Nobody gives a flying-fuck about mass-shootings now. What we care about is what the media wants us to care about.

So keep being gullible. Keep being an ignorant suck ass and do your job ridiculing anyone who dares think that something stinks to high-Heaven about all of this. That's what they want you to do, dip-shit.
Tell ya what Billy, put me on ignore considering I don't go for conspiratorial BS from either side and if you think I believe the media any more than I believe the right and left rhetoric you're fooling yourself. If the attending physicians said it was COVID-19 then I'm going to tend to believe them over you. In reality COVID-19 probably kills no one directly but causes complications that kill, complications that would most likely not have happened if COVID-19 wasn't present, that's a medical reality. Therefore death was a DIRECT cause due to the presence of COVID-19. Since you've probably never worked in the medical field you wouldn't know that. In other words you don't know what you're talking about yet think you do. Try again.

Forum List

Back