John Candy's "Uncle Buck" is being remade!!! But Uncle Buck is black!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Uncle Buck (2016 TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MV5BMTg3NjMxMjc0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI4MTgxMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Remember the classic 1989 movie Uncle Buck!!?? John Candy...a hero of comedy...played Uncle Buck and was hilarious. A Chris Farley character before there was a Chris Farley.

And....IT'S COMING BACK!!! Except....Buck is black?

2016-05-31-22-25-44-247259296.jpeg

Now...I'm a fan of Mike Epps. He's a very good comedian. His "DayDay" character in the Friday movies was hilarious.

But....why are so many white characters being remade black??? Why not make original black characters....like Craig and DayDay...or Smoky...in the Friday series?

Now...I'm a fan of Mike Epps. He's a very good comedian. His "DayDay" character in the Friday movies was hilarious.

But....why are so many white characters being remade black??? Why not make original black characters....like Craig and DayDay...or Smoky...in the Friday series?
Because all they can do is mimic.

Well it is like the new Magnificent Seven with Denzel Washington and it will not be anything like the original and many will complain about Washington part or the Wild Wild West Movie with Will Smith and how some did not like the idea of Smith playing the part.

I will not watch the Uncle Buck show nor will I watch the remake of Magnificent Seven movie either because changing a classic never works out the way you envision it would...

I fully support remaking every movie that's ever been made, and replacing all white actors with black ones.

Just because if you care about shit like that, you deserve the butthurt.

:lol:

Oh, the butthurt! The butthurt!

The butthurt??? Hell...I'm complimenting Mike Epps. He's a great comedian who is more deserving than being a remake character. Why stick great black actors with remake role....never as good....instead of letting the shine and be the original??? Craig and DayDay were classics in Friday. Will Smith and Martin in Bad Boys 1 and 2!! Could you imagine Bad Boys 3 but have Colin Farrell and Channing Tatum as Mike Lowrey and Marcus??? It would be stupid and ridiculous.

So....did you give any douchey wannabe drill sergeant threats to people over duplicate gorilla threads??? You're quite pathetic when you do it.

I fully support remaking every movie that's ever been made, and replacing all white actors with black ones.

I usually do not watch a remake of a movie because it is never as good as the first one. It does not matter if the actor is White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, or a Space Alien Chimp with Down Syndrome and all that matter is the remake usually is missing something from the original.

You watch the Hitcher and you remember C. Thomas Howell and Rutger Hauer and their psycho thriller movie and then watch the one with Sean Bean and Sophia Bush and you see that Bean was not as good as Hauer... Well at least to me...

Or

Take the remakes of Psycho and how the original is still the classic.

Remakes are never as good as the original...

Maybe Barry can play Archie Bunker??

The butthurt??? Hell...I'm complimenting Mike Epps. He's a great comedian who is more deserving than being a remake character.

So....did you give any douchey wannabe drill sergeant threats to people over duplicate gorilla threads??? You're quite pathetic when you do it.

For such an Internet Tough Guy, you sure do whine like a little bitch, don't you?

I'm sorry I made you feel bad with my moderation comments, delicate little flower. Now will you man the fuck up and stop whining about it?

Seriously, dude. It's a fucking message board. Get over it.

I usually do not watch a remake of a movie because it is never as good as the first one. It does not matter if the actor is White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, or a Space Alien Chimp with Down Syndrome and all that matter is the remake usually is missing something from the original.

You watch the Hitcher and you remember C. Thomas Howell and Rutger Hauer and their psycho thriller movie and then watch the one with Sean Bean and Sophia Bush and you see that Bean was not as good as Hauer... Well at least to me...

Or

Take the remakes of Psycho and how the original is still the classic.

Remakes are never as good as the original...

I agree that most remakes are garbage. So are most movies.

The butthurt??? Hell...I'm complimenting Mike Epps. He's a great comedian who is more deserving than being a remake character.

For such an Internet Tough Guy, you sure do whine like a little bitch, don't you?

I'm sorry I made you feel bad with my moderation comments, delicate little flower. Now will you man the fuck up and stop whining about it?

Haha!!! Me??? Whoa dude. You're a piece of work.

How you see yourself in your mod role:
images-12.jpeg

HOW WE SEE YOU AND KNOW YOU TO BE:
images-18.jpeg

Well it is like the new Magnificent Seven with Denzel Washington and it will not be anything like the original and many will complain about Washington part or the Wild Wild West Movie with Will Smith and how some did not like the idea of Smith playing the part.

I will not watch the Uncle Buck show nor will I watch the remake of Magnificent Seven movie either because changing a classic never works out the way you envision it would...
Denzel isn't black!!!

View attachment 76612

View attachment 76613

Yeah, dude. You need to stop whining.

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

View attachment 76612

View attachment 76613

LMAO!!! That's a thread ender right there!

View attachment 76612

View attachment 76613

There are moments I wish there was a " fucking retard " button...

View attachment 76612

View attachment 76613
Doc isntrolling and flaming, that's what mods do. Now flatulence will come in and either ban me or restrict.my ability to.participate, because I dared.to.report and identify trolling.

Forum List

Back