Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

As another poster indicated, there are two types of Ivermectin, one for animals and a different one for human consumption that is more regulated/monitored without many of ingredients found in the animal type.
And neither do shit for covid

Great for worms i hear though

Let me say this claire...you see what they do. You can't show them anything, you can't tell them anything...they are doubling/tripling down because that is the only thing that they can do at this point. BUT...my prediction for sometime next year... maybe less, maybe more. AT some point, when the vaxxed realize that their shots/covid pills 2X a day, the boosters, ENDLESS BOOSTERS, are never ending, they will really become angry. BUT not at Fauci/Gates et al who have placed this burden upon them...this jeopardizing of health. No. They will become angry at the Unvaxxed, those with natural immunity because we did not run right out for the Vaccine, those with claimed exemptions. It's human nature. They screwed up and they want the whole of society..the entire population sharing in the misery, the uncertainty, that is the condition of the Vaxxed.

Let me say this claire...you see what they do. You can't show them anything, you can't tell them anything...they are doubling/tripling down because that is the only thing that they can do at this point. BUT...my prediction for sometime next year... maybe less, maybe more. AT some point, when the vaxxed realize that their shots/covid pills 2X a day, the boosters, ENDLESS BOOSTERS, are never ending, they will really become angry. BUT not at Fauci/Gates et al who have placed this burden upon them...this jeopardizing of health. No. They will become angry at the Unvaxxed, those with natural immunity because we did not run right out for the Vaccine, those with claimed exemptions. It's human nature. They screwed up and they want the whole of society..the entire population sharing in the misery, the uncertainty, that is the condition of the Vaxxed.
You’re right Calypso, it’s like trying to enlighten a mushroom with a very low IQ voter lol
Now, here is what I try to keep in mind. The other day I checked here to see how many people are online incognito mode. I lost count going through about 40 plus pages; they might have a total count somewhere listed but I didn’t see it. My point is that I try to post to an unlimited number of readers. It matters very little what some of these posters post, the ones who
Contribute nothing to the
Discussion, because they are their own worst enemies anyway with their own words. After all, readers who not signed up or signed in who are reading this thread are also reading the err… comments from the enlightened opposition lol So let the games begin! Or resume I guess it would be lol

There are a few regular posters who don’t read much, rarely if ever use a legit source (some never have sources), but they always want to comment. Free speech I support! However,
when posters don’t comprehend a post and they feel it necessary
to use a lame insult without any rebuttal whatsoever, that’s pretty telling. I count on wise posters and readers to understand quickly what goes on in these political threads.

I came back to add that you made excellent points in your last post. As is your norm. Thanks for always keeping the conversations interesting . Carry on and I’ll try to Keep Up!

Last edited:
You’re right Calypso, it’s like trying to enlighten a mushroom with a very low IQ voter lol
Now, here is what I try to keep in mind. The other day I checked here to see how many people are online incognito mode. I lost count going through about 40 plus pages; they might have a total count somewhere listed but I didn’t see it. My point is that I try to post to an unlimited number of readers. It matters very little what some of these posters post, the ones who
Contribute nothing to the
Discussion, because they are their own worst enemies anyway with their own words. After all, readers who not signed up or signed in who are reading this thread are also reading the err… comments from the enlightened opposition lol So let the games begin! Or resume I guess it would be lol

There are a few regular posters who don’t read much, rarely if ever use a legit source (some never have sources), but they always want to comment. Free speech I support! However,
when posters don’t comprehend a post and they feel it necessary
to use a lame insult, that’s pretty telling. I count on wise posters and readers to understand quickly what goes on in these political threads.
Cry it all out

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order
Liar!!! This is Trumps fault. You hate science and you’re a global killer.

Cry it all out

awwww. LOLOL thanks for proving her point. Claire is right. Not posting to you. Posting to thinking people who do not take their talking points from the propaganda arm of the democrat party. People who still have brain matter.

You live in the city no doubt. You don't know anything about ivermectin...the developer, the uses, where it was originally used..the efficacy.

There is some ivermectin for humans. The problem is, humans are complete fucking morons and dont understand the difference between that, and shit your vet gives your horse.
I say let them die. Lets take the warnings off draino while we are at it. The less of these morons we have, the better.
You mean the DOSAGE for horses is different than the DOSAGE for humans?

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order
Here you go.....The drug is approved both for humans and horses. The people getting sick from it are over dosing themselves. If you are going to take it---research what the dosage should be.

And the second thing about this article is that although the prisoners are whinning that they were given the drug without their knowledge to treat Covid---it would seem none died and that indeed the drug fought off the covid.

For those not raised on a farm....(I was and I had horses)...many of the drugs given them, are the same ones that they give people.

Death rate among the vaxxed in england is 5 X greater than the death rate among the unvaxxed. I see what you guys are doing. Do you know what you're doing? LOL

Our Fraud FAuci is all giddy about a new strain of Covid called MU.......no mention where it came from but it circumvents the immunity process..........and I wonder if this isn't one of the strains produced from the "vaccinated"....

Forum List

Back